Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

"Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals (1006 Views)

RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals by Swaglord07: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Can you recall any embarrassing moment with a female fan?

"Yes, some time ago I was in Washington DC when a lady saw me in a super market and there were a lot of people there. It was unbelievable to her and she said, “Oh my God! I just watched you this morning, oh my God” She started shouting and called the attention of the entire supermarket, “Come and see, he’s an actor from my country, Nigeria.
I just watched him this morning!” I begged her to stop and she paid for everything I bought in the supermarket that day."

"I was also in Johannesburg sometime ago, when a lady walked up to me and just stretched out her hand. I was a bit embarrassed because she just came, looked me straight in the eyes and stretched out her hand for a handshake.
I looked back at her and said, “In my country, young women do not stretch out their hands to shake older men or to shake a man”. She said, “Oh I’m very sorry, it’s just that I’ve been watching you and I can’t believe that you are in my country”.
She then said “Ok, what am I supposed to do? I said “You will bend down and I will pat you on the back”. Immediately, she bent down and I patted her on the back and she just stayed like that, walking, shouting and saying, “He patted me on the back!” (Laughs)

SOURCE: http://newscrib.net/2014/10/day-a-fan-embarrassed-me-in-usa-zack-orji-reveals/

Re: "Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals by Mrval20(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
I like this man, a true gentleman.
He needs to promote his son's musical career like other rich dads are doing; unless he isn't in support of the idea.
Re: "Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals by icebebe(f): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
I love dis man
Re: "Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals by Profcamsey(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
We dont know him here in lekki. who is he?
Re: "Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals by Johnfavour(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Profcamsey:
We dont know him here in lekki. who is he?
another member of association 'We Dont Know'. Do u think we are joking here?

2 Likes

Re: "Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals by Profcamsey(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Johnfavour:
another member of association 'We Dont Know'. Do u think we are joking here?
Do I look A.Y or Julius Agwu?

(1) (Reply)

JEEZ! Charly Boy Impregnated A 26year Old Lady When He Was 16 / HOT: Annie Idibia Rocks Beaded Jacket And Hot Red Shorts To OLIC Concert (PHOTO) / See Photo Of Kcee When He Was Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.