Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. (1393 Views)

Latest Scammers Trick Used By East/south Africans / Security Expert, Ekhomu Shot By Kidnappers, Wife Rescued By SSS, Police / Photo Of Charlyboy's Cousin That Was Butchered By Kidnappers;organs Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by EbuGeneral(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please i want to use this forum to advice people of Nairaland on the tricks kidnappers and ritualist people use nowadays. if you see any child crying with an address in his hand, please if you feel touched, take the child to a nearby police station so that the police will help the child locate the address. You might be kidnapped while trying to be a good samaritan. many have lost there life through this means. be warned.
Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by EbuGeneral(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by Richie0974: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Noted
Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by alphaomega(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
EbuGeneral:

tnx 4d info...

But as the OP must u also book a space on ur topic? Give othas d chance naa..
Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by EbuGeneral(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
alphaomega:

tnx 4d info...

But as the OP must u also book a space on ur topic? Give othas d chance naa..
not for sale
Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2014
Ok; I'll broadcast this message; to other people;
Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by alphaomega(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
EbuGeneral:
not for sale

alahun.
Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by jacabi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Another trick I heard last week was that, some ritualists disguise as beggers, so, when someone's hand touches their on own hands while giving them alms, that person will disappear together with that ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Ritualist. by jose556(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
point Noted... Mod: oya, front page

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I'm A Nairalander Schooling In Liberia. / PHOTOS: 2 Patients Caught Pant Down In Community Hospital / Watch how Baby Miraculously Survives An Earthquake (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.