Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event (1953 Views)

Checkout Exclusive Dress Styles At Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event[pictures] / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:08am On Oct 19, 2014
The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation event held last night at The Dorchester in VI and lot of celebs turned up to lend their support to the charity event. Official pics will come later but in the meantime here are some pics I got from various celeb instagram pages. Genevieve mag publisher Betty Irabor and former Miss World Agbani Darego pictured above. Continue to see more photos..
http://.in/2014/10/fab-photos-from-genevieve-pinkball.html
1. Lynxx and Dj Xclusive
2. Yvonne Nwosu
3. Agbani Darego

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by jomoh: 4:11am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:13am On Oct 19, 2014
1. Funke Akindele
2. Lynxx and Osas
3. Toolz
4. Rita Dominic and Lanre DaSilva on stage

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:25am On Oct 19, 2014
1 and 2 Mocheda
3 and 4 Toke Makinwa

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:30am On Oct 19, 2014
1 Stephanie
2. Linda Ikeji
3. Rita Dominic with Fade Ogunro
4. Dolapo Oni

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Toolz and Lynxxx
Sheyi Shey

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Quincy Ayodele and friends
Linus
Ene Lawani

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Osas Ighodaro
Ono Bello
Julius Agwu, his wife, Latasha Ngwube, Omawumi and Ebuka

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by klem93(m): 4:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Ruth Osime, Nkiru Anumudu and Ene Lawani
Eku Edewor

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by pretydiva(f): 6:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Luvly pix I must say kiss
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by walexGodson(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Cool pix
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Godmother(f): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2014
They all look gorgeous, but can't say the same for Eku Edewor. Her style is just a little off.

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by icebebe(f): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Beautiful,I love Rita's gown,eku got it all wrong dis tym,dnt even undstnd it
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by 1960chic(f): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fine people kiss
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by angelTI(f): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice looking fellas.

What's up with lynxx's beards. He now looks ugly
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
A real fashion parade. All in all, Nice!
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by emanuelaa(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pink all the way
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by rahmatitohan(f): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
K
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Mization(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice pictures Op. I see happy people having real fun. Captivating..
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by spicyv1(f): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank you op, really great job.

I really can't figure what is wrong with Eku Edewor. Everything is wrong with her outfit. That crop top looks like a nightwear and that accessory on her neck looks like a suicide tool. One word for her look, hideous.

Osas is a sight for sore eyes, just look at how toned she is...lovely.
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by preach93: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
I wonder when the mod will come to realise that before person post a news not to talk of adding picture he or she must have wasted time and MB, and at the end they will cease to put entertaining news on the front page and starts putting stupid and disgusting news, put a news to let the world knows what is going on in the country and world at large na "range rover sport" una go dey find up and down... hitch# you guys better put this one in the front page before I invoke the living image of PAKU on you... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
All I see is some Lynxx, dud so fine he looks like money.

Choi.
Re: Fab Photos From The Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why is Latasha grabbing her boobs like that? undecided
Ahh...Lynnx! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Make Up / Dr.zoh Botcho Cream(body Enhancement) / 4 Weeks Intensive Shoe MAKING Course, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.