Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) (4403 Views)

Urgent Sale! Extremely Clean Tokunbo 2005 Volkswagen Touareg V8(dvd, Navigation) / Sold!!! Sharp Tokunbo '04 Volkswagen Touareg V8 - N3.75m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]This SUV is in mint condition.
Features include;
Fuel Economy EPA Highway (Mpg): 18 And EPA City (Mpg): 14,
Remote Power Locks Includes Power Windows,
Front Power Windows With Two One-Touch,
Rear Power Windows,
Cruise Control,
Trailer Towing Preparation,
Four-Wheel ABS,
Four Disc Brakes Including Four Ventilated Discs,
Driver And Passenger Front Airbag With Occupant Sensors And Multi-Stage Deployment,
Front Side Airbag,
Glass Electric Front Sunroof,
Manufacturer'S Own Audio System With AM/FM And CD Player,
Electronic Brake Distribution,
Electronic Traction Control Via ABS & Engine Management,
Stability Control,
Tinted Glass On Cabin, Privacy Tinted Glass On Rear,
Privacy Tinted Glass On Side,
Front And Rear Alloy Wheels With 18 Inch Rim Diam And 8 Inch Rim Width,
Front And Rear Roof Airbag,
Projector Beam Lens Halogen Bulb Headlights,
Front Fog Lights,
Luxury Trim Wood & Leather On Gearknob,
Wood/Woodgrain On Doors And Wood/Woodgrain On Dashboard,
Roof Rails,
External Temperature,
Tachometer,
Driver Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic Operation
Indicator Lights, Passenger Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic And
Automatic Operation Indicator Lights,
Electric Foldable Mirrors,
Compass,
Day Time Running Lights,
Heated Washer,
Hinge Rear Window With Defogger And Intermittent,
Ten Speakers,
Front And Rear Reading Lights,
Leather Seat Upholstery With Additional Vinyl,
Bucket Heated Electrically Adjustable Driver And Passenger Seat With Height Adjustment,
Lumbar Adjustment,
Five Adjustments And Tilt Adjustment,
Three Asymmetrical Split Bench Front Facing Rear Seats With Zero Adjustments,
Leather Covered Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Tilt Adjustment And Telescopic Adjustment,
Power Steering,
Garage Door Opener,
Illuminated Entry System

Mileage:67k
Asking price: 3.2M
For enquiries and inspection, intersted buyers should contact Dizzybizzy
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2008
pics

Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2008
more pics

Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2008
more pics

Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by coolguyz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2008
from BUYER to SELLER, ?

NAIRALAND rily rocks. smiley smiley smiley

wish ya luck in new found field, but hope no use of MILITO BRUTALITY in sour deals o grin grin grin
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
coolguyz:

from BUYER to SELLER, ?

NAIRALAND rily rocks. smiley smiley smiley

wish ya luck in new found field, but hope no use of MILITO BRUTALITY in sour deals o grin grin grin
coolguyz, u knw it wont get to that. grin
its not a new found field actually. when u have easy acess to this automobiles and they are not useful to you, the best is to sell them off rather than pilling.
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by igwe11(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
Dizzybizzy:

coolguyz, u knw it wont get to that.
when u have easy acess to this automobiles and they are not useful, the best is to sell them off rather than pilling.
that's true brother but you gotta attach the VIN as usual.
a nice ride you got up there.
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
igwe 1:

that's true brother but you gotta attach the VIN as usual.
a nice ride you got up there.
thanks Igwe, I dont have the VIN number cos Im in Lagos at the moment and the vehicle is in Abuja. I'll upload the VIN as soon as I get back to Abuja. thanks bro!
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by sdbaba: 5:38am On Nov 16, 2008
@DizzyBizzy
What of the Benz ML wey u buy from Inspired, u go sell dat one for me? grin
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by inspiredm(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2008
sdbaba:

@DizzyBizzy
What of the Benz ML wey u buy from Inspired, u go sell that one for me? grin

Why you no buy another from Inspired directly grin grin grin

Dizzybizzy,

I got your text about 3 days ago, whats up with the CR-v ?

This Touareg is a Nice ride at a very good price, if you move this ride to Lagos we can sell it in 3 days Maximum at that Price

Goodluck. cool cool
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by sdbaba: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2008
Na fear dey make me no wan price from u oga Inspire. Your cars pass my power, Ok which SUVs you get wey dey under N1m? grin grin grin
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by inspiredm(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
sdbaba:

Na fear dey make me no wan price from u oga Inspire. Your cars pass my power, Ok which SUVs you get wey dey under N1m? grin grin grin

Give me 1.2m, Ill get you 5 Choices of SUV to choose from
grin grin cool
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
inspired_m:

Why you no buy another from Inspired directly grin grin grin

Dizzybizzy,

I got your text about 3 days ago, whats up with the CR-v ?

This Touareg is a Nice ride at a very good price, if you move this ride to Lagos we can sell it in 3 days Maximum at that Price

Goodluck. cool cool

Oga Inspired I told you to get me 98 or 2000 crv but u didnt respond. The crv Itachi was offering me was not as good as I expected. Its my Oga that wants it for his wife.
The touareg was in Lagos for a while before I decided to move it to Abuja. If theres a serious buyer, I can bring the car back to Lagos. The MDX is in Lagos though.
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
sdbaba:

@DizzyBizzy
What of the Benz ML wey u buy from Inspired, u go sell that one for me? grin
how much u wan buy am?
this one wey u dey talk say u need suv for 1M grin grin
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by inspiredm(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dizzybizzy:

Oga Inspired I told you to get me 98 or 2000 crv but u didnt respond. The crv Itachi was offering me was not as good as I expected. Its my Oga that wants it for his wife.
The touareg was in Lagos for a while before I decided to move it to Abuja. If theres a serious buyer, I can bring the car back to Lagos. The MDX is in Lagos though.

I thought you were cool with the CR-v the Other guy offered you thats why I didnt respond, I have a 99 CR-v for you, Clean as Ever, You know how we roll

now, I'll call you up tonight.
cool cool
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2008
inspired_m:

I thought you were cool with the CR-v the Other guy offered you thats why I didnt respond, I have a 99 CR-v for you, Clean as Ever, You know how we roll

now, I'll call you up tonight.
cool cool
I didnt get a response from you thats why I went to check that out, but I wasnt satisfied. It was a wasted trip. You cld imagine I flew to and fro and came back 2 KD without a vehicle.
I'll be expecting your call.
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2008
still available. price reduced to 3.2M
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by jordanese: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
Bring this car to Warri i can sell it in 3days here. This is my number and emaill address 08064228905, americanjordan@yahoo.com

cars are fast selling in Warri because of crude oil boys.

Hope to hear from you.
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
jordanese:

Bring this car to Warri i can sell it in 3days here. This is my number and emaill address 08064228905, americanjordan@yahoo.com

cars are fast selling in Warri because of crude oil boys.

Hope to hear from you.

Bringing this vehicle to Warri is not a problem, but I will be faced with 3 problems:
1. If I come by road, the mileage would increase and that would reduce the value of this SUV
2. If I'm to bring it on a truck, it would cost me about 120K
3. I could bring it and would'nt get a buyer as soon as we thought.

To avoid all this problems, if you have an interested buyer, we could negotiate and I deliver the car free of charge to any destination within Nigeria. Thats why the pics are online for interested buyers to see. You'll get a percentage too for referral. Thanks for the interest. Best regards!
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
still available!
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by jordanese: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
My friend,

Why are you tieing down the money for this car?

Bring this car to Warri i have started making arrangement for the car.

The ball is in your court and also Warri people don't care about the mileage wen they buy cars.
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
going!!!
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by igwe11(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
Due to my old age, atimes I don't used to see clearly, cheesy cheesy cry cry please can somebody confirm this ride safe for buyback by showing us the VIN. undecided undecided
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
Igwe 1+VIN=? make a guess
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Emperoh(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
babs2aroks:

Igwe 1+VIN= Good Market
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
to member NASS
Alhamdudillahi
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by igwe11(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
Dizzybizzy:

[color=#990000][/color]SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
to member NASS
Alhamdudillahi
congrats, but please advertise with VIN next time.
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by topelenege: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2008
I need a Brand New Touareg 2 with V6 engine. But please give me the rock bottom price!
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2008
topelenege:

I need a Brand New Touareg 2 with V6 engine. But please give me the rock bottom price!
which model? 2008,2009?
pls specify
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by sonety2k(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2008
Congratulation for the sales grin
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by Dizzybizzy: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2008
sonety2k:

Congratulation for the sales grin
Thanks alot grin
Re: SOLD!!! **Volkswagen Touareg V8 4.2L for 3.2M** (includes free delivery) by topelenege: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
Give me price for both 2008 and 2009. Very interested!

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Grade Tokunbo 2001 Toyota Camry Leather Interior / Cute Range Rover Evoque 2013 Tokunbo @ 18M (08096577304) / Bonanza; Honda Crv Jeep @ Give Away Price Of 595k(season's Gift)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.