Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? (1547 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Special Forces To Tackle BokoHaram underway — Omokri, Presidential Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by egift(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2014
General opinion polls the world over last within few hours to ask questions and collect responses. In Nigeria, elections hold between 8am to 4pm (about 8hrs of voting exercise).

Sahara Reporters setup an online opinion poll which lasted slightly above 24hrs. Reno Omokri (President Jonathan's social media propaganda agent) was not happy that Buhari defeated Jonathan in the SR poll. So he setup his own - yet again Buhari consistently defeated Jonathan throughout the standard time any opinion poll can last.

It is 3 Days now Buhari is still leading. The question is now is How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? - Or is he holding on till when saTAN members complete manipulating the figures.

Here is the result after 3 days. Nigerians want Change. Everyone is saying no to a Stealing Not Corruption administration of Goodluck Jonathan. Enough is enough!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by madamoringo(f): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
The poll is being manipulated for sure, this is why it is taking forever to announce the result. Gradually, they are trying to find TANoids, hook them up with a new IP address and identity and vote for GEJ until the poll shows different data lying that GEJ is even of interest to most Nigerians.
Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by fyneguy: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Heehehhehehe rigging has started. SMH
Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by DONLEKAN: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
To them a football match should not necessarily last 90 minutes. The timing should be determined by when they see the kind of result they want.

We should therefore prepare for a week of voting in the SS & SE in next year presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by fyneguy: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin Just go to the page and refresh every second, you will notice how fast Jonathanians are trying to rig it to close up the gap. Fraudulent people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by vicadex07(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
General opinion polls the world over last within few hours to ask questions and collect responses. In Nigeria, elections hold between 8am to 4pm (about 8hrs of voting exercise).

Sahara Reporters setup an online opinion poll which lasted slightly above 24hrs. Reno Omokri (President Jonathan's social media propaganda agent) was not happy that Buhari defeated Jonathan in the SR poll. So he setup his own - yet again Buhari consistently defeated Jonathan throughout the standard time any opinion poll can last.

It is 3 Days now Buhari is still leading. The question is now is How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? - Or is he holding on till when saTAN members complete manipulating the figures.

Here is the result after 3 days. Nigerians want Change. Everyone is saying no to a Stealing Not Corruption administration of Goodluck Jonathan. Enough is enough!

Na team wey dey loose and wey wan try do ojoro go dey beg refree for extra time

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
As long as it takes for all registered voters to exercise their franchise.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
COMMENTS FROM THE POLL Michael - 14 minutes ago
Lol!
PDP/TAN agents have started rigging dis
online polls oo!
Na wa.
Diiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaris GOD uoooooo!
Buhari 2015-2023
Okorocha 2023-2031
Tinubu... 20- Lol
alh uzairu akilu - 15 minutes ago
inamasoya. baba. buhari. Jonathan.
yananemankamomu. kutashi kuzabi
shugaba maiadalci insha allahu.
zaikwatanta. adalci
usman Dauda G. - 26 minutes ago
I wish to state here that GEJ is a looser
and has destroyed our great country. He
should honourably leave the 2015
Presidential Contest,as all reasonable
Nigerians would definitely NOT vote for
him and this time around, Nigerians
would not succumb to any sort of
rigging,in sha Allah.
Gentlemen, look at the general
insecurity,particularly in the North.What
have we done to deserve this gross
inhumanity? If it were the Civil War
revenge, we're we the Only race that
fought the War? Is it an abomination to
safe- guard the Nigeria's Unity?
Gentlemen, look at the unprecedented
corruption of this Government?! This is a
Government where everything goes!
This is a Government where the Head of
it doesn't give a hoot about the Opinions
of his Country men and women.! This is
a Government where the Former CBN
Head stated the aggrandisement of $20
Billion, yet instead of glorifying him for
exposing that Treasonable Offence
against the State, was dishonourable
humiliated out of Office!
I am lost.I am shedding tears.I am
pained.I am frustrated.I am dejected and
I am indeed amazed at the devastation
of this Government.
GEJ please leave this mantle and go
home to Bayelsa,please.
The truth is WE DON'T WANT YOU.WE
DONT WANT YOU AND INDEED WE DONT
WANT YOU.
We have fervently been praying to the
ONLY ONE AL MIGHTIEST OF ALLAH
SWT, to expunge us from this
Government and I am optimistic,He Has
answered our Prayers and yearnings.
afrotopdeal - 43 minutes ago
This poll is useless. you can vote
multiple times and the pollster is also
adding phantom numbers to Jonathan!
worddominionjesus - 1 hour ago
Buhari wil defeat GEJ surely
worddominionjesus - 1 hour ago
PDP bigots n riggers....pls wait 4 d real
elections,GEJ wil b disgraced out of
office by Buhari.....God's wraths awaits
all of u 4 puttin Nigeria into dis
mess...Buhari 4ever
le - 1 hour ago
Pdp members are posting to narrow the
gap
Nnanyelugo - 2 hours ago
There are over 40 million registered
voters in Nigeria! At least 1% of them
(400,000) should be allowed to vote in
this poll to have a slight shade of
credibility. APC internet warriors who
rushed in the first 5,000 votes don't
want others to vote before the poll is
stopped. PLS DON'T DISENFRANCHISE
THE MAJORITY!!!
Emmanuel - 2 hours ago
Omogri or whatever they call you, close
the poll, fraud master. You ll sink with
GEJ
busi - 2 hours ago
Pair buhari with oshiomole as VP and
bad luck 'slow motion' Jonathan will not
get up to 20% of votes in 2015.
Tamuno - 2 hours ago
This poll is a fraud... it allows multiple
votings... shame on Reno Omokri and his
fraudulent campaign.
Ibrahim Sanyi-Sanyi - 2 hours ago
For how long is this poll gonna remain
open? Today, October 19th, is the third
day. Similar poll conducted by Sahara
Reporters ran for only 24 hours and was
closed accordingly. Unless this site have
a hidden agenda to buy time and
mobilize for their preferred candidate,
this poll should be closed.
Jerry Mathias - 3 hours ago
Even ordinary opinion poll GEJ and his
supporters want to rig complete shame.
close this opinion poll and conduct
another one that is the standard
worldwide and am sure GEJ will still
loose. People are hungry and you expect
them to vote for you ?
MARIYETU AHMADU - 4 hours ago
we all need a big change in all stage of
our lives so let d right man do it again.
Abiola - 4 hours ago
A valid pool, either opinion or real should
not lasted for more than 24 hours,
opinion pools can be conducted many a
times before the election day, thus, this
pool has outlived its usefulness and
should be disregarded. It's expected that
another one should be conducted and in
no reason should it lasted for more than
a day. Thank you. However, GM

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=359042717606629&id=125341937643376&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6071899884721167945%3Amf_story_key.-3425364344704970880&__tn__=%2As

This post was mentioned on facebook by APC fanpage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin

They would keep it open until the results show Jonathan winning in a 90% margin. But they'll make a big fool of themselves to celebrate the result of an online poll that lasted for over 48hrs!!! Lmao. See desperation!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
All we Buhari supporters need to do is keep creating new polls, to see if they have the time to rig all of them. I should keep their rigging e-rat fully occupied trying to rig all the online polls
omenka:
grin

They would keep it open until the results show Jonathan winning in a 90% margin. But they'll make a big fool of themselves to celebrate the result of an online poll that lasted for over 48hrs!!! Lmao. See desperation!! grin
Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by nuclearboy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
GenBuhari:
All we Buhari supporters need to do is keep creating new polls, to see if they have the time to rig all of them. I should keep their rigging e-rat fully occupied trying to rig all the online polls

Nice idea - force them to spend some of the monies they have been unashamedly stealing
Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
As soon as he rigs it to get GEJ in front he would close the poll immediately.
Since it is difficult to sustain the rigging for long on an online poll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by mrofficial(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wait o, how come President Goodluck Jonathan is no longer up as seen in the Op's post. shocked

Reno Omokri must have tampered with the poll. Criminals! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by olapluto(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
A simple f5 of the page will show the senseless astronomical rigging by using multiple IP addresses. At one point it was 60 GEJ votes per second.
Wendel Simlin is a clown per excellence

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by olapluto(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Poll closed just as GEJ surpassed GMB by 1%.
Reno Omokri. - 2 minutes ago
to be fair, GMB won the poll.... I am only manipulating the result to please Jonathan.. I don't want to lose my job. As you can see, the pool increase every 10seconds to favour of jonathan. multiple voting is also allowed. I have voted for jonathan like 10,000 times. but the true poll shows that Buhari will win

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by OtunbaJega: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
olapluto:
to be fair, GMB won the poll.... I am only manipulating the result to please Jonathan.. I don't want to lose my job. As you can see, the pool increase every 10seconds to favour of jonathan. multiple voting is also allowed. I have voted for jonathan like 10,000 times. but the true poll shows that Buhari will win

That Reno na bastard.he is being paid in his own coin....thief!!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by mrofficial(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
olapluto:

I can't stop laughing at the fraud. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
GenBuhari:

What will you gain if u win all the online polls and lose the main election? To me all this online poo is balderdash!!! It does not indicate anything.Buhari won it in 2011,Ngige,Fayemi all won it and lost the main election

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by darne(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
I really wondered what they take us for,.....GMB 2015
Re: How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last? by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

Well, until paid PDP agents--- each registered with at least 100 user names--- succeed in tallying enough votes for GEJ. Even if Buhari ends up "losing", GEJ still lost as his reputation has been badly tarnished. Even Western nations have gauged the mood of Nigeria based on this, are watching, and would be hard pressed to believe GEJ won fair and square if he's "reelected" next year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia Will Have An APC Governor In 2015- Rochas Okorocha / APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll / See These New Photos Of Gen. Mohammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.