Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace (6118 Views)

Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dear Goodluck Jonathan,
Sir, as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria, I wish to take little moment of my Sunday afternoon and pen a little word of advice to you. I promise to keep it simple and skip all the frivolities. You have no short supply of Professional Praise-Singers, so I will only concentrate on the issues they have hidden from you.

Not every Nigerian gets the opportunities such as the privileges that have come your way. Having attended the position to lead this great nation, many of us have expected a lot more than what you have recorded. As a diligent observer of your administration, I must pointed out that your failures are largely because you placed your priorities on things that were totally irrelevant. You pick many fights that were totally avoidable. You defended people you ought to lead the charge to deal with. You lacked control of your subordinates. You became speechless on matters you ought to be a voice for. You took decisions as if you were tele-guided.

Mr. President, you never listened to vital advice. You surrounded yourself with people who lacked a full understanding of issues. You abandoned the masses that trouped out in their numbers to put pressure on the cabals who were against you. You came to power through the people, but you governed through the cabals. All of a sudden, you defended and supported the very same people who never wanted you. You pursued policies that appeared as if your throne was in heaven. The worst is that you wasted time before responding to issues (everyone simply thought you were brainstorming and consulting), but in most cases you come up with half baked solutions that won you no acceptance or praise. Your utterance over the years were definitely not impressive at all.

Dr. Jonathan your failures and majorities of your travails were self-inflicted. Some you brought upon yourself, others owing to your mishandling of minor issues or unwarranted comments and actions.

Your reception and stance on Corruption breaks the heart of every Nigerian (at home or abroad). It discourages even those that are persecuted for being patriotic and upholding their integrity. It also gave encouragement to every criminal in the Civil Service and position of power. As a Nation it is completely unacceptable. You spoke from your heart and months have past without reverting that comment - please don't make the mistake of boring us with any crocodile tears.

Moving forward, I will state 4 years is enough to make a change and you have done what you can. But sadly it is not enough. It is my sincere advice that you can still pull-off a positive legacy for yourself in the few months left before you vacate the position you currently occupying. I have taken a moment to outline an action plan for you (at face value, it may not be what you may like, but it is the best hand you can play right now).

1. Inform everyone in PDP that you are not contesting in 2015. Let everyone that wish to contest head to the PDP primaries.
2. Conduct and deliver a Free, Fair and Credible General Election in 2015 (irrespective of which party comes to power). You will be getting yourself a portfolio that is more than what OBJ currently enjoys across Africa and the globe.
3. Hand over and retire back home in peace. You will get a grand home coming reception. You will live like a King among your people. Help develop your local communities. And enjoy your pension.

But if you chose to stick with thugs, sycophants, professional praise singers and jump into the 2015 elections, it will be a difficult road ahead (to what benefits if I may ask). You currently have more than enough, if that is the fear. Should you win, that is good (but I doubt you will, your strength in 2011 have depreciated and the opposition is stronger and Nigerians are not receptive to your innocence - because you are not).

But if your loose, your fall will be great. You would have exhausted your funds on sustaining professional praise-singers. The parasites sucking-up on you now will simply move to another source. The same people pushing you, will be the ones making fortunes telling the world an-insider story of How Jonathan Failed. And as you know already, you cannot survive if you try to confront the next administration or get involved in any illegal effort to stay afloat.

Finally, I will conclude by thanking you for what you did in the sectors of Aviation, Agriculture, Economy, Rails, Roads, etc. But as you can see, a lot more still need to be done to impact positively on the daily lives of Nigerians (which you did not even touch in some cases).

It is my hope you will consider your options carefully before deciding. But it is good you set your priorities right - You are going back home to Bayelsa.

Thank you for your service to the nation. We all appreciate your efforts.

Regards,
EGIFT of Nairaland

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Pataki: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Clearly spelt out.

I for one, sincerely do pray Nigeria and Nigerians never have to undergo another four years of this clueless leadership. Even a goat would be better appreciated as the president of Nigeria than this Goodluck of a guy.

A guy who has brought unprecedented disgrace, shame and corruption to the nation. Should we talk about his Australia shenanigan, the AU stunt, the disrespect he got from McCain, and several international newspapers, the lies he spewed on CNN, the sheer foolishness of his Presidential media chat with so much comedy than seriousness to issues that Nigerians yearn for, his perpetual ediotic silence to the plight of the Chibok girls for weeks, and yet going off to dance skelewu in Kano a day after Nyanya bomb blast and the same day found in Ibadan drinking ogogoro. Or should we talk about his corrupt FG ministers? Or what about the Minister responsible for death of innocent Nigerians who were desperate for a job! A man who has found his best buddies to be ex-militants, wanted drug lords, wanted people like Alams, pardoning criminals here and there etc....

Nigerians deserve better that this epitome of shame, lies and corruption called GEJ.

Goodbye GEJ, you have written your name in utter shame.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by brownlord: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice write up from egoat, but still don't make any sense, yes I agree that GEJ should not rule another 4 yrs. he's lucks are exhausted as his regime was more of guess guess policy, same buhari should retire as his time has expired he should do the needful and support a younger candidate trusted by him, this is what leaders do, e.g Sir Nelson Mandella

8 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Jlow2: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Dear Goodluck Jonathan,
Sir, as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria, I wish to take little moment of my Sunday afternoon and pen a little word of advice to you. I promise to keep it simple and skip all the frivolities. You have no short supply of Professional Praise-Singers, so I will only concentrate on the issues they have hidden from you.

Not every Nigerian gets the opportunities such as the privileges that have come your way. Having attended the position to lead this great nation, many of us have expected a lot more than what you have recorded. As a diligent observer of your administration, I must pointed out that your failures are largely because you placed your priorities on things that were totally irrelevant. You pick many fights that were totally avoidable. You defended people you ought to lead the charge to deal with. You lacked control of your subordinates. You became speechless on matters you ought to be a voice for. You took decisions as if you were tele-guided.

Mr. President, you never listened to vital advice. You surrounded yourself with people who lacked a full understanding of issues. You abandoned the masses that trouped out in their numbers to put pressure on the cabals who were against you. You came to power through the people, but you governed through the cabals. All of a sudden, you defended and supported the very same people who never wanted you. You pursued policies that appeared as if your throne was in heaven. The worst is that you wasted time before responding to issues (everyone simply thought you were brainstorming and consulting), but in most cases you come up with half baked solutions that won you no acceptance or praise. Your utterance over the years were definitely not impressive at all.

Dr. Jonathan your failures and majorities of your travails were self-inflicted. Some you brought upon yourself, others owing to your mishandling of minor issues or unwarranted comments and actions.

Your reception and stance on Corruption breaks the heart of every Nigerian (at home or abroad). It discourages even those that are persecuted for being patriotic and upholding their integrity. It also gave encouragement to every criminal in the Civil Service and position of power. As a Nation it is completely unacceptable. You spoke from your heart and months have past without reverting that comment - please don't make the mistake of boring us with any crocodile tears.

Moving forward, I will state 4 years is enough to make a change and you have done what you can. But sadly it is not enough. It is my sincere advice that you can still pull-off a positive legacy for yourself in the few months left before you vacate the position you currently occupying. I have taken a moment to outline an action plan for you (at face value, it may not be what you may like, but it is the best hand you can play right now).

1. Inform everyone in PDP that you are not contesting in 2015. Let everyone that wish to contest head to the PDP primaries.
2. Conduct and deliver a Free, Fair and Credible General Election in 2015 (irrespective of which party comes to power). You will be getting yourself a portfolio that is more than what OBJ currently enjoys across Africa and the globe.
3. Hand over and retire back home in peace. You will get a grand home coming reception. You will live like a King among your people. Help develop your local communities. And enjoy your pension.

But if you chose to stick with thugs, sycophants, professional praise singers and jump into the 2015 elections, it will be a difficult road ahead (to what benefits if I may ask). You currently have more than enough, if that is the fear. Should you win, that is good (but I doubt you will, your strength in 2011 have depreciated and the opposition is stronger and Nigerians are not receptive to your innocence - because you are not).

But if your loose, your fall will be great. You would have exhausted your funds on sustaining professional praise-singers. The parasites sucking-up on you now will simply move to another source. The same people pushing you, will be the ones making fortunes telling the world an-insider story of How Jonathan Failed. And as you know already, you cannot survive if you try to confront the next administration or get involved in any illegal effort to stay afloat.

Finally, I will conclude by thanking you for what you did in the sectors of Aviation, Agriculture, Economy, Rails, Roads, etc. But as you can see, a lot more still need to be done to impact positively on the daily lives of Nigerians (which you did not even touch in some cases).

It is my hope you will consider your options carefully before deciding. But it is good you set your priorities right - You are going back home to Bayelsa.

Regards,
EGIFT of Nairaland
GOD BLESS U...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
There has never been a time i have been more disgraced as a Nigerian in the diaspora than when GEJ ascended the Presidency

It's been a litany of scandal,gaffes,faux pas and unmitigated large-scale embarassment

People taunt us to our faces with all the unpresidential statements,jittery interviews Jonathan has made and his stance on corruption!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
E-Goat is a confirmed APC paid Internet agent . So all these your yeye letter is all for a price .

Lowlife scumbag ! Selling your future for peanuts! !

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=359042717606629&id=125341937643376&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6071893587078064734%3Amf_story_key.-3425364344704970880&__tn__=%2As

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
even the pdp e-warriors are tired. only if Fashola could contest to be President angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by jking001(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Anf you can't talk about the dividing comments of Atiku and Buhari you must be a deluded person suffering from high grade drugs.

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:
E-Goat is a confirmed APC paid Internet agent . So all these your yeye letter is all for a price .

Lowlife scumbag ! Selling your future for peanuts! !

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=359042717606629&id=125341937643376&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6071893587078064734%3Amf_story_key.-3425364344704970880&__tn__=%2As

bro, does it change the truth in the letter? stop this foolish childishness and reason with the letter and not the op, akamu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
jking001:
Anf you can't talk about the dividing comments of Atiku and Buhari you must be a deluded person suffering from high grade drugs.

how has the dividing comments made your life any worse? are the comments the cause of nigeria's current plight? Kids!

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Bugatie(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Your weeping General needs more your advice, kindly avail him

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bugatie:
Your weeping General needs more your advice, kindly avail him

Reason with the letter and stop this stale jibes, kid

4 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Well done

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

bro, does it change the truth in the letter? stop this foolish childishness and reason with the letter and not the op, akamu.

Yes, it has changed everything. Paid e-goats will do anything to redeem their compensation .

And as for you , how can gej rectify a rotten system within his short tenure ?

Is he a magician?

You can choose to remain a blind bat ,reason through your shyte hole , or open those two walnuts of yours that you call eyes.

The presidency is not a birth right , 38years of northern rule with little to show for it can't be compared to gej's achievement given the simple fact that they made the nation ungovernable .

E-goat, your new moniker is so funny. I'm sure you think people will fall for your rat ways of reasoning, get a real life!

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
brownlord:
Nice write up from egoat, but still don't make any sense, yes I agree that GEJ should not rule another 4 yrs. he's lucks are exhausted as his regime was more of guess guess policy, same buhari should retire as his time has expired he should do the needful and support a younger candidate trusted by him, this is what leaders do, e.g Sir Nelson Mandella

Lord Brown, am glad stated the bold. It is for Jonathan's best interest. Those telling him not to mind, will quickly jump ship once they see somewhere they can feast on. Igbo leaders will pay a courtesy call to anyone elected as president. Contractors will buy gifts for the New President and run full page advertorials in many newspapers to show support.

So tell me why Jonathan will have to embark on a failed mission of seeking re-election? Why not go home with his head held high and help his community.

As I usually people who are between options - I say to President Jonathan, You Have A Choice! You can be dragged through the mud OR go home majestically. But one thing is certain, he will vacate that seat. We can't afford 4 more years of Misrule.

4 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by vicadex07(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jlow2:
GOD BLESS U...

Amen

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Bugatie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

Reason with the letter and stop this stale jibes, kid
I see how frustrating it feels to be an APC agent..

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Dear Goodluck Jonathan,

Regards,
EGIFT of Nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
jking001:

1. Its a fact Buhari's comment in two occasions were twisted. It has been extensively discussed here. (If you need additional clarifications, let us know - it will be discussed again).

2. On Atiku case, (if peaceful change is impossible), do you know he was quoting President JFK's exact statement? Here is the exact quote:

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
[Remarks on the first anniversary of the Alliance for Progress, 13 March 1962]

If you need any clarification, ask. Please I encourage you not to support people holding Nigeria down with their corruption.

Nigerians want and need Change. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Dear Goodluck Jonathan,

Regards,
EGIFT of Nairaland

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CsdD6e_Vy4g/ToKh3CckBRI/AAAAAAAAGXo/I_q0w1nocpc/s1600/applause-754063.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by vicadex07(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Yes, it has changed everything. Paid e-goats will do anything to redeem their compensation .

And as for you , how can gej rectify a rotten system within his short tenure ?

Is he a magician?

You can choose to remain a blind bat ,reason through your shyte hole , or open those two walnuts of yours that you call eyes.

The presidency is not a birth right , 38years of northern rule with little to show for it can't be compared to gej's achievement given the simple fact that they made the nation ungovernable .

E-goat, your new moniker is so funny. I'm sure you think people will fall for your rat ways of reasoning, get a real life!

What d Bleep are you saying? He never tried. Pls name just one highly placed corrupt official that has been prosecuted throughout these administration. Obasanjo wasn't a saint but he really fought corruption without fear or favour. How did you think Nuhu Ribadu got famous?

3 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

1. Its a fact Buhari's comment in two occasions were twisted. It has been extensively discussed here. (If you need additional clarifications, let us know - it will be discussed again).

2. On Atiku case, (if peaceful change is impossible), do you know he was quoting President JFK's exact statement? Here is the exact quote:

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
[Remarks on the first anniversary of the Alliance for Progress, 13 March 1962]

If you need any clarification, ask. Please I encourage you not to support people holding Nigeria down with their corruption.

Nigerians want and need Change. God bless you.

I like the way you are schooling these teenagers who have rotten brains. Good work!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
vicadex07:

What d Bleep are you saying? He never tried. Pls name just one highly placed corrupt official that has been prosecuted throughout these administration. Obasanjo wasn't a saint but he really fought corruption without fear or favour. How did you think Nuhu Ribadu got famous?

see ijamb question. they will surely be confused on what to say grin

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
vicadex07:

Most corrupt politicians are now found in APC,any attempt to persecute them automatically becomes witch-hunting or party politics so what Do you want him to do ?

The same boko haram that have wasted thousands of innocent lives benefitted from the northern elders sympathy.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by PhockPhockMan: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Dear Goodluck Jonathan,

Regards,
EGIFT of Nairaland
Empty letter from empty brain.

2 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by luvmijeje(f): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin honestly this section is the best. If you're not here, you're missing.

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by PhockPhockMan: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
MY OWN LETTER TO JONATHAN

My President,

Your Excellency Sir, I can remember the joy that greeted the good people of Niger Delta in general and the Ijaw nation in particular when you were elevated to the Office of Acting President in February, 2010. Sir, our joy knew no bound when you were sworn-in as the substantive President upon the unfortunate demise of His Excellency Alhaji Musa Yaradua(of blessed memory). Mr. President, there was celebration across the Niger Delta and the Ijaw nation in 2011 when you were declared winner of the April 2011 Presidential poll over your major contender, the admirable General Muhammadu Buhari. But what did we gain as your brothers in the creek? What did we gain as a people?

You hobnobed with the same shenegians that have been holding the country hostage. You abandoned the East-West Road, that has caused so many deaths of our people-including your mother-inlaw. You failed in our demands for a Sovereign National conference that will take care of all the areas inhibiting our growth. Sir, you watched while thugs invaded Rivers State House of Assembly, you further our sufferings by increasing the price of petrol without bringing the paliatives. Our siblings are unemployed despite living on a wealthy soil. Sir, the PIB bill is still sitting in the parliament begging to be passed into law. Our lands have been destroyed, our people seem to have a bleaked future and the Ijaw nation is being ridiculed all because of your incompetence and the thugs you bring onboard in the name of Ijaw elders. Sir, you gave militants the best at the expense of law-abiding youths in the Niger Delta. Sir, you slighted the Ijaw people when you openly said a particular tribe is your pillar making us look silly- we may say nothing but you shall someday ask our forgiveness.

Mr President, I'm in tears as I type this but I have forgiven you as a brother (you are my elder) but with due respect Sir, save us any further shame through your actions. Sir, warn your lieutenants to stop making reckless statement in the name of Ijaw. Organise a free and fair election and accept whatever outcomes it result. Give yourself this last honor Sir and I shall cease to castigate you.

Your Excellency Senibo Jonathan, as election approaches, please do not count it against any Ijawman that campaigns against you, because we can't endure another 4 years of pain and anguish from our own blood, neither should you hold it against the north for kicking against you or the west for criticising you nor the east if they change their minds towards you.

Sir, I wish you well as you lead the nation till 2015. I love you and will always do.

Your Brother
Barcanista
From Okrika

Another empty letter from empty brain.

2 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Another empty letter from empty brain.
officer make I no vexx slap you o

4 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Empty letter from empty brain.

Phokery my pal, glad to know you have nothing to fault in the Letter - you are just left with giving me the OBJ 2.0 treatment.

It is for Jonathan's best interest to go home with his Head held high than to be dragged through the mud home. His choice.

9 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2014

mrborntodoit:
Most corrupt politicians are now found in APC,any attempt to persecute them automatically becomes witch-hunting or party politics so what Do you want him to do ?

The same boko haram that have wasted thousands of innocent lives benefitted from the northern elders sympathy.

@Bold:
Jonathan's primary responsibility (which he swear to) is Protecting Nigeria's Constitution without Fear or Favour. Look closely at the Symbol of Justice - there are important key features. These include:

- Blinded: It does not consider the appreance, religion, region, class or status of who is before it.
- A scale: It uses the criteria spelt out in the constitution to judge. No sentiments.
- A sword: Punishment is given base on the enormity of your crime and as determined by competent court of law.

So for making the bold comment, either you are ignorant of the truth or you are just a sycophant defending his paymaster.

11 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
Jonathan's primary responsibility (which he swear to) is Protecting Nigeria's Constitution without Fear or Favour. Look closely at the Symbol of Justice - there are important key features. These include:

- Blinded: It does not consider the appreance, religion, region, class or status of who is before it.
- A scale: It uses the criteria spelt out in the constitution to judge. No sentiments.
- A sword: Punishment is given base on the enormity of your crime and as determined by competent court of law.

So for making the bold comment, either you are ignorant of the truth or you are just a sycophant defending his paymaster.

Given that you already sold your person to APC,what more can I say to make you reason outside your job ?

Corruption is over 50 years old in Nigeria, why should you put the onus on gej if you are neutral?

Pls try get sense before you quote me wink

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Corruption is over 50 years old in Nigeria, why should you put the onus on gej if you are neutral?

Pls try get sense before you quote me wink

The money Jonathan and his boys are looting now, is it people that lived 50yrs ago that are pushing him to loot it all. It is sad you supporting Massive Shameless Looting without blinking. Fear God ooo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massob: Biafran Soldiers To Takeover South East Border Towns Midnight 14th Feb / Federal University Gashua Admission 2015 /2016 Session / A Look At Venezuela And Why Our Government Deserves Commendation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.