Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

A Strange But Effective Method Of Advert Exposed(pics Inside) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Strange But Effective Method Of Advert Exposed(pics Inside) (573 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strange But Effective Method Of Advert Exposed(pics Inside) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sorry folks just needed your attention, read my story below

Do you know that your success in life depends on the amount of connection you have.

Recently nigerians registered their phone numbers and I was opportuned to have these numbers in my database

These phone numbers are upto 80 million or more

The phone number database I have is arranged in local government area in each state and it contains all the major network providers like mtn glo airtel etisalat etc

These phone numbers can be used for advert, crusade,election, connection, marketting and so much more.

HOW CAN I GET THESE NUMBERS

I sell these numbers according to states, the numbers are divided into

RICH STATES

OTHER STATES

RICH STATE contains phone number of people in states that have high commercial value and also political importance

States like LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT, ABUJA,KANO, ABA, ONITSHA

To purchase phone numbers in these states would cost you 10,000 naira only

Other states: the phonenumbers from remaining states in nigeria are found here

PRICE is 6000 naira per state

Do not look at the cost of these numbers but at the gain you will make from it

Imagine marketing your product of 5000 naira to 1000 people and 500 purchase it

You will have 500 x 5000 = 2,500,000 naira in your pocket

This is good business

To get your own copy of these phone numbers

Call me on 08116949419

Hurry now before offer ends

1 Like

Re: A Strange But Effective Method Of Advert Exposed(pics Inside) by freezyprinzy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
;Dguy some nigerians don wisd pass dis tin na...better still gimme 1 number if itz real ild definatly encourage people to buy
Re: A Strange But Effective Method Of Advert Exposed(pics Inside) by petrolman(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please can you contact me on how i can have free delivery of some stuffs from china or other countries my email address is jedyflux@gmail.com and my number is +2348096078901
Please when you contact me i will show you the stuff i got on a website but i don't know how to import the items in good numbers without duties or charges someone once told me it is possible
Thanks for your assistance in advance

Once again
my email address is jedyflux@gmail.com and my number is +2348096078901
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

"Iyanya Didn't Dump Me, I Dumped Him" / Nigeria Waited In Vain For Abducted Girls As Boko Haram Frees Abducted Women / Pls Unban Me, I Was Banned By Auntyspermboat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.