Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! (6406 Views)

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / UNICAL AND UNIPORT POST UME FORM IS OUT / Uniport's Pre-degree(basic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by krazynaija(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2008
Hello everyone
Please i need to know schools that offer ISLT and pre-degre programmes.
Especialydelsu and uniport. ps post information here.
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by rezzy: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2008
Delsu offers ISLT programme. its a 5 years programme.
the form is on sale now .its #8500
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by snazzy82(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2008
ok
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by krazynaija(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hey thanks for the info grin
can you please paste the necessary requirements before i purchase the form cos im in lagos.
Like is it compulsory i must credit further maths in my WAEC? cos i had d7 in further maths. and other important info?
JAH BLESS YAH wink
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by Paulek(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2008
uniport runs an ISLT PROGRAMME FOR 5YRS B.TECH
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by solomon201(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2008
Men I believe u are a science student plz go for pre-degree its better than ISLT i can tell u that even fellow delsuites can attest to that too. most guyz in ISLT are wishing they did pre-degree.

Pre is better as long as u are ready to read.
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by Oluchukwu650(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Plz frnd wat ar d requirment 4 uniport pre nd hw much is d form
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by azubukograce: 3:15am On Jul 11, 2013
pls wat is the meaning of IslT and when will reg stop?
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by 3ga(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2013
azubuko grace: pls wat is the meaning of IslT and when will reg stop?

Institute of science laboratory technology... Better still if u had up to 180 in utme buy their post utme form it will be out soon.
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by azubukograce: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quote thanks
author=3ga]
Institute of science laboratory technology... Better still if u had up
to 180 in utme buy their post utme form it will be out soon.[/quote]
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by charlisco(m): 3:55am On Sep 20, 2013
For more recent update on how we can assist you in to purchase, processing, avoid error during the filling of the form.
click here or visit charlisco..com for how to.
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by KABINET: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uniport pre-degree(certificate) program extended till December 10th. For registration, questions/inquiries on any about uniport, contact Kingsley Onwuka of Kabinet Computers, 174 uniport road Choba on 07035180520. if u just got admission, congrats! contact Kingsley Onwuka for online registration/processing of ur admission, and for any technical assistance, questions/inquiries especially Political&Administrative Studies department. Free registration/services(absolutely free) for newly admitted students of Political&Administrative Studies department; just contact Kingsley Ndubuisi Onwuka (who is also your course mate), Welcome!
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by KABINET: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
UNIPORT CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED AGAIN!!!
The closing date for purchase of Uniport Certificate form/registration has again been extended till 8th January 2014. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who missed the earlier deadline and still want to register for the program. Hurry now, come straight to KABINET COMPUTERS, Uniport for registration at reduced price. For further info/inquiries, and for technical assistance (Also get some tips on how to make it to the admission list), contact Kingsley Onwuka of KABINET COMPUTERS on 07035180520.
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by KABINET: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
APPLICATION FOR UNIPORT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM: 6 days to go!
Hurry now and take advantage of the few days left to the deadline for application for Uniport Certificate program, as the registration ends in few days time, precisely 8th January 2014. Contact Kingsley Onwuka of Kabinet Computers Uniport for complete registration and for any technical assistance(including accommodation assistance/linkage), and for questions/inquiries on 07035180520.
Re: Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! by charlisco(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
For more recent update on how u can purchase,process, guidance and avoiding error during the filling of the form and admission requirement
visit the link below
charlisco..com or click here
delsu
aau
uniport

(1) (Reply)

Info On Uniuyo 2012/2013 Aptitude Test / OMG. Youth Of Today.see What I Asked My Little Cousin & D Awkward Reply I Got / The Nigeria National Anthem And Pledge In Urhobo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.