Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice (1219 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
A picture of controversial Pastor T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice went viral this week within Nigerian social media and blogs. While most commended Joshua for his humility and humanity, there were suggestions that the picture was ‘photo-shopped’. Others insinuated the image was nothing but a tasteless publicity stunt in the light of the recent tragedy that befell The SCOAN where over 100 died in a building collapse.
As a viewer of Emmanuel TV, I have actually seen the video clip of this particular humanitarian mission previously and managed to find the footage on YouTube. For clarification, this did not take place after the tragedy last month, putting to rest the allegation that this was an ill-timed publicity feat. So, for all the doubters and skeptics, here is video evidence of Pastor T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice in one of his numerous philanthropic visits to less-privileged areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5jWyHVQvE
Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
When I posted the picture of TB Joshua carrying 3 bags of rice a lot of doubting Thomas didn't believe it. Thanks for the video wink
Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:
A picture of controversial Pastor T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice went viral this week within Nigerian social media and blogs. While most commended Joshua for his humility and humanity, there were suggestions that the picture was ‘photo-shopped’. Others insinuated the image was nothing but a tasteless publicity stunt in the light of the recent tragedy that befell The SCOAN where over 100 died in a building collapse.
As a viewer of Emmanuel TV, I have actually seen the video clip of this particular humanitarian mission previously and managed to find the footage on YouTube. For clarification, this did not take place after the tragedy last month, putting to rest the allegation that this was an ill-timed publicity feat. So, for all the doubters and skeptics, here is video evidence of Pastor T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of rice in one of his numerous philanthropic visits to less-privileged areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5jWyHVQvE

Sexyseun Please how did you embed the YouTube video,I have been trying to embed YouTube videos on nairaland to no avail,how did you do it?.would appreciate your reply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

Sexyseun Please how did you embed the YouTube video,I have been trying to embed YouTube videos on nairaland to no avail,how did you do it?.would appreciate your reply. Thanks.
its easy, all you need do is to copy the URL of the video and then paste it on your topic on nairaland, i.e go to the youtube video, then copy the www....etc into the nairaland topic.

give it a try and thank me later
Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:
its easy, all you need do is to copy the URL of the video and then paste it on your topic on nairaland, i.e go to the youtube video, then copy the www....etc into the nairaland topic.

give it a try and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk

It still not working. I think It's about the device you use in posting the link.
Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by gabe15(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
let love lead
Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk

It still not working. I think It's about the device you use in posting the link.
why dont you try replacing the URL with a normal one rather than the m.youtube(which stands for mobile version), try it like www.....youtube...com, remove the m.

BTW, i was enjoying the video link you wanted to post wink
Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:
why dont you try replacing the URL with a normal one rather than the m.youtube(which stands for mobile version), try it like www.....youtube...com, remove the m.

BTW, i was enjoying the video link you wanted to post wink

Yhhh I deliberately posted that particular video,It's mind blowing and very interesting, you would enjoy vsauce other videos,that guy is mad. wink grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sexyseun u Ar a darling it actually worked oooo,upon all the HTML and CSS code wey I sabi na one small thing a pretty lady corrected that got it solved. kiss sometimes It's not just abt being knowledgeable cool

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Pastor TB Joshua Carrying 3bags Of Rice by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:
Sexyseun u Ar a darling it actually worked oooo,upon all the HTML and CSS code wey I sabi na one small thing a pretty lady corrected that got it solved. kiss sometimes It's not just abt being knowledgeable cool
we learn everyday

(1) (Reply)

Christians Praying Unclad / The Business With The Best Reward / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.