Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Akin Alabi Joins Politics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Joins Politics (43170 Views)

2015 Election: Catholic Rev Fr. Joins Politics, To Contest Cross River Governors / Jim Iyke Joins Politics – See His Party’s Interesting Vision!!! / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ndcide(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Dtrader1:
wishing him the best of luck!!!
i saw their campaign bus on monday around toll gate, ibadan lagos express way.

@Dtrader1

I was about calling you to buy one for a friend. but I realised that that watch is 1k at kaymu.com.ng

do you still have others?
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ElFenomeno1: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

There goes our money. Our hard earned money used in betting and always on the loss whil Akin Alabi keeps winning. Goodluck to him though in his political pursuit!

You are a daf..t cu..nt!
You chose to spend your hard earned money on Nairabet, in the process you should know the two possible outcomes.
You cant lay claim to the money if you lost... And i am sure if you have been winning, you wont come here and run your gutter mouth!
Ode

DONT FU...CKING BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO CRY AFTER A LOSS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Chubhie: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2014
omenka:
Think we might have a lot more in common than I imagined. Have read the book over 5 times. I do apply some of "V"s principles to my everyday grind albeit in a humane fashion. smiley
true friendship is about appreciating the similarities, and Respecting the differences. You scared of being a hard core machavellian? Apart from your family and loved ones the world is a jungle out there.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a daf..t cu..nt!
You chose to spend your hard earned money on Nairabet, in the process you should know the two possible outcomes.
You cant lay claim to the money if you lost... And i am sure if you have been winning, you wont come here and run your gutter mouth!
Ode

DONT FU...CKING BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO CRY AFTER A LOSS!!!!!!!!!!

Who be this one again? No let me swear for u o.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by akinalabi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
I thank everyone for your comments. I truly appreciate you all.

7 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by BoyCoyToy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
CRIMINAL!

am a GEJite anyway
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Blackfire(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote
author=diluminati post=27276674]he would fail. why? why would he use
betting money to contest? seems like using dupe money and then go into
government to dupe even more[/quote]

kini iyato larin owo tete akin alabi ati owo ele BUHARi
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by sekzy99(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks bro. I really appreciate
RedBenson:

Akin Alabi, with your societal influence and to ensure one vote first, help this dude on his request and let's see how you'll hear our cries when we finally vote you in.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
sekzy99:
Thanks bro. I really appreciate

Thank God. Meanwhile, can we talk privately for something very important?
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
akinalabi:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Oga mi, na one of those things o. To get to top there no be beans. U must develop thick skin against critics first. I wish u well in ur pursuit.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by sekzy99(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

Thank God. Meanwhile, can we talk privately for something very important?
yes. Whatsapp me or bbm
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by juwoonn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
akinalabi:
Boss na you sure pass.....
Remember me in your kingdom, when you get there ooo. I'm pretty sure u'll get there.
More blessing...
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Liamm(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Oga mi, na one of those things o. To get to top there no be beans. U must develop thick skin against critics first. I wish u well in ur pursuit.
oga, we the "nairabet" customers support you. Abeg no forget me o.grin
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Liamm:

That is it. We shld be part and parcel of his cabinet. I wouldnt mind being his P.A. when he get there.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Godson32(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Nairabet=Scam; Akin Alabi=Scam; Everything about him is scam,can u imagine how many youths he have rendered hopeless thru his nairabet,their cries will not allow u to win,cursed money.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by brocab: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Remember the day's when we first came to Christ, the time when we had no idea what to do with our callings. We would listen what others would say" our question was' what is a evangelist or what is our callings, and what do they do?. Later after learning a few words from our bibles, we would get all hooked up, "how and where" and when do I start. We dream of a over rated picture in our mines-seeing crowns in large stadiums, all coming to the lord. We pray" asking the lord to support our missionaries to happen over night. Giving us the finances so we could spend it on our travel's around the Globe, working for the lord. Being young Christians, not yet knowing the lord' or even the bible, we become over excited, believing the lord will fill us up with so much knowledge & wisdom" that no-one could stop us if they had tried. Like super hero's, with out the instruction book to learn how to fly. My calling is an evangelist. As I have become more in knowledge, reading my bible over the years, I found" to be an evangelist is not that big picture I seen in my mind years before. After I started seeking the word more deeply finding the bible open up to me much more, that picture of old started to vanish away. I would listen to my pastor and watch how he receives his blessing's of tithes and offerings. He would talk as to say if one don't tithe, they will never receive any blessings from the lord. I believed and I started to tithe? My heart wasn't their, but I wanted so much to do the work for the lord. And I couldn't understand why the lord called me into his kingdom, and not tell me about the tithing messages., I argue'd with many believers, over this topic, but some how some-one got the better of me. But I didn't stop their, I studied more, and later again, I prayed to the lord and asked him for truth. I said I'm sick of the lies, and I'm sick of these false doctrines, I wanted the truth. WOW" now I know? and I haven't looked back since. Yes I fell into that same dream many of us have, believing we are doing it right. I didn't know the churches were scamming, monies in tithing and offerings, I really believed, our tithes were feeding the poor and widows. Until I seen it myself, I needed a thing and I knew the church had, I would ring to see if I could retrieve it. I was poor and just barely living on little monies I had. The church turned me down, and they wanted money up front, I couldn't afford it, the pastor was having a sale, and he told me, I had to come up with cash'. Well that was a bit of bad luck and I missed out, but the lord sent in a non-believer, I then' was blessed with my needs. So this big picture I had, I was believing and praying for the wrong motives. I soon learnt my great big dream saving hundreds of lost souls in stadiums was gone, wanting the lord to give me finances so I could be like those other preachers' preaching around our globe, eating in the best places, driving in the best cars, flying around to and fro country too country. Was all a lie. The point is don't look at the bigger picture, but live with the lord every-day, and he will give you the right souls to help save.. And below with my page don't take it to heart, I was just adding, to your quote..
ichidodo:
I've given my life to Christ....As an evangelist i would like to minister to you in a bid start collecting tithes to fund my nairabet account...
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by akinalabi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
RedBenson:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm not surprised brother. That's the way it works.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by akinalabi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
juwoonn:

Boss na you sure pass.....
Remember me in your kingdom, when you get there ooo. I'm pretty sure u'll get there.
More blessing...

Thanks a lot.

Liamm:

Why you no go support me? You no get choice o. After you don chop me die grin tongue wink

RedBenson:

That is it. We shld be part and parcel of his cabinet. I wouldnt mind being his P.A. when he get there.

Cabinet ke? lolz

Na House of Reps I wan do na no be president or governor.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Akin why you join that cursed party.

Especially given what Oyo ppl have faced in the hands of PDP like Adedibu Tokyo Teslim Folarin and Akala

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
akinalabi:

Cabinet ke? lolz
Na House of Reps I wan do na no be president or governor.

Oga mi, we know naw. Some House of Reps members get boiz full body pass even d president and governor. All na cabinet we dey call them. So we sure say we go be part of ur cabinet. Na me go dey hold the briefcase dey follow u for back. #appointmentfixed.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by akinalabi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
raumdeuter:
Akin why you join that cursed party.

I don't know a better political party in Nigeria.

Do you?
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by akinalabi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
rafeelly:
this kind of new is what prompt dis question within me...what inspires pple to declare for a position d quest to make more money or to serve their fatherland... first it was musician then actor and actress now its a bookmaker soon..God help us in Dis country smh

Is there anything wrong for actors, musicians and bookmakers to go into politics?

Please educate me I need to know.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
akinalabi:

I don't know a better political party in Nigeria.

Do you?

APC and Accord are surely better than the PDP.

The PDP in the SW is a disgrace and anyone would avoid them

They are the one who would give the suspected murderer of Bola Ige the governorship ticket, they would be the party to field Adedibu, Folarin, Tokyo and Alao-Akala, they would be the party to field Kashamu and shady characters like Obanikoro,

PDP is a cancer and the moment you are associated with PDP you get that tag too
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by baslone: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
akinalabi:

Is there anything wrong for actors, musicians and bookmakers to go into politics?

Please educate me I need to know.

Akin, check your call log!!! 4:34pm!! See where you at- hanging out with losers!! Smh!!!

Iwolomo- I'll be waiting for your call anyway.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Liamm(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
akinalabi:

Why you no go support me? You no get choice o. After you don chop me die grin tongue wink
lol. I wish grin
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by akinalabi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
baslone:

Akin, check your call log!!! 4:34pm!! See where you at- hanging out with losers!! Smh!!!

grin
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
baslone:

Iwolomo- I'll be waiting for your call anyway.

You must be partially or fully insane for typing the above gibberish. This is why most political leaders avoid social network or do it in such a way that they dont reveal thier identity. What is wrong with Akinalabi, a political aspirant to create time to relate with people whom he's expected to vote him into office? I wonder how some people think at times? You must really be a loser. Smh!
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by SenatorJames(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Politics!
Politics!!
Politics!!!

Escape route for greedy Nigerians since 1960.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by yetunsbay(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Dtrader1:
wishing him the best of luck!!!
i saw their campaign bus on monday around toll gate, ibadan lagos express way.
@wristwatch.,.,..can it be gotten in Osun
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by baslone: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
The super eagles dont play against the falcons!!

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Olaone1: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Akin Alabi is very clever. Ola is watching patiently as Akin pits his wits against that useless party called APC.

Akin Alabi will be victorious. Up PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.