Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? (2026 Views)

When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics / Hilarious Picture Of Long Distance Relationship / The Problem With Long Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by spenchuks(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2008
cbase:

You get SONY BRAVIA 40''?, let's talk business, Nna grin

i get am na, grin

na only one dey available now and person don pay advance for am grin

but not to worry my container dey for high sea now.

e go arrive next week grin grin grin

but u fit pay advance grin grin grin
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by clemcykul(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2008
the love of monie shocked
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by spenchuks(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2008
. . . is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by clemcykul(f): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
and joy of bla bla bla
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by Gabry(f): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
afta smelling the fine blablabla grin
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by clemcykul(f): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
dont tell me uve smellt spen's bla bla bla shocked
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by bydot1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2008
This place na market place?
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by Gabry(f): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2008
clemcykul:

don't tell me uve smellt spen's bla bla bla shocked

Yes, of course. Why not? grin It smells fine naaa grin

by.dot:

This place na market place?

Market? kind of o. When we go small other peep's blabla, its similar to fish smell so you can say this be market place grin
Re: Which Distance Is Further Jos To Bauchi Or Bauchi To Jos? by spenchuks(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
clemcykul:

don't tell me uve smellt spen's bla bla bla shocked

u still get hangover from yesterday? undecided

Big Meat / Meet The Potential Star / Baby Are You Free This Weekend?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7