Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Boko Haram: I Am Not Excited Over The Ceasefire Deal – Ango Abdulahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Am Not Excited Over The Ceasefire Deal – Ango Abdulahi (458 Views)

Buhari Is Surrounded By Incompetent People, Sycophants– Ango Abdulahi / FG Should Listen To The Ceasefire Call By BOKO HARAM - Lai Mohammed / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: I Am Not Excited Over The Ceasefire Deal – Ango Abdulahi by clara472: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2014
As reactions continue to greet the ceasefire deal between the federal government and the Boko Haram insurgents, Nigerians have been advised not to celebrate yet.

DailyPost reports that barely 24 after the deal was reportedly sealed in Chad, the violent group invaded Borno town, killing no fewer than 9 persons.

Speaking on the development, a former Vice-Chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and leader of the Northern Elders Forum, NEF, Prof Ango Abdullahi, blamed the government for failing to find an early solution to the conflict that has claimed over 23,000 lives in the country.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/624-boko-haram-i-am-not-excited-over-the-ceasefire-deal-ango-abdulahi
Re: Boko Haram: I Am Not Excited Over The Ceasefire Deal – Ango Abdulahi by LordMecuzy(m): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2014
ok
Re: Boko Haram: I Am Not Excited Over The Ceasefire Deal – Ango Abdulahi by hushmail: 12:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Ango must Go

d man never tire?
Re: Boko Haram: I Am Not Excited Over The Ceasefire Deal – Ango Abdulahi by tit(f): 1:13am On Oct 20, 2014
He can never be happy.
He does not like peace and progress
Na dog and baboon he prefer.
Meanwhile his children are in Dubai
while poor people children are being bitten by mosquito in sambissa.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, South Africa Returns $15 Million Arms Deal To Nigeria / Is Nigeria For Sale? / Women, More Reliable Than Men In Politics - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.