Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' (1155 Views)

Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) / Wizkid Says There Is Nothing Like Collaborating With Davido In The Future / Timaya Denies Collaborating With K Solo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by chibyksveejay(m): 12:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Wizkid doesn’t see himself collaborating with the ‘Aye’ singer sooner or later.
Wizkid might have been congratulated by Davido after releasing his sophomore album titled Ayo last month but every doubt as to wether their beef is still on was dispelled recently by the Star Boy boss.Wizzy, while speaking with NET on Tuesday, October 14, 2014, was asked about a possible collaboration with Davido and he didn’t say more than replying tersely: ‘There is nothing like that.’
The two rivals have traded words in different interviews and across social media in recent times and if the words and mannerisms of the ‘In My Bed’ singer is anything to go by, he not ready to end the feud yet.

Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by IfyAwazie(f): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Must there be thread on everything wizkid said or did? Mtchewww.
Let me see these topic on Fp. I will do to nairaland wat i did to one forum in 1960.

2 Likes

Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by joywendy(f): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Let me see these topic on Fp. I will do to nairaland wat i did to one forum on 1960.
grin grin

Two confused celebs
come oh what exactly did you do?
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by JulietSweet(f): 12:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Live them alone jor,let them be
am sure you have elot to do with ur time instead of this.

1 Like

Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by naijaboiy: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Let me see these topic on Fp. I will do to nairaland wat i did to one forum on 1960.
gringrin
Please i'm a student of history at the university of Harvard...I would like to know what you did to that forum back in 1960 grin
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by IfyAwazie(f): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

gringrin
Please i'm a student of history at the university of Harvard...I would like to know what you did to that forum back in 1960 grin
cheesycheesy
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by joywendy(f): 1:04am On Oct 20, 2014
JulietSweet:
Live them alone jor,let them be
am sure you have elot to do with ur time instead of this.

no he doesn't lipsrsealed
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by okonja(m): 1:07am On Oct 20, 2014
ok
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by fingard02k(m): 2:37am On Oct 20, 2014
he should better come and collabo with...mukina2 to sing a song for wenger
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by mesoade(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2014
If this topic no make fp,make i lay fowl egg
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by mesoade(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2014
Wizkid is loosing it,just like d.banj . .

Out of all d musics he could think of,he ended up with "in my bed" and worst of it all,the media wil d addressing him as "the in my bed crooner" as if d song is a hit.

I'll always go for O.B.O
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by Sagytarius(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Wrinkled faces. undecided
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by Sagytarius(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Please, who are they? We don't know them here in Syria.
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by philantoxx(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2014
space bookers call off 1 hour old strike
Re: WIZKID SAYS 'there Is Nothing Like Collaborating With DAVIDO' by jujutom(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2014
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Rihannah Or ................ / We Need More Mumu In Nollywood ~ Charles Inojie / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Spoke On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.