Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Latest Spam - Email Account Termination - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest Spam - Email Account Termination (1960 Views)

Please Help Me Get My Email Account Back / Free Blog+domain Name+ Customised Email Account+ Facebook Plugin For 5000k / I Need Help Hosting A Customarised Email Account With Hotmail Interface. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Spam - Email Account Termination by charlisco(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2014
I received the following message after singing into my mail box that my account will be terminated.

Your email account charlisco@gmail.com has been logged in to an unknown device.

Your email will be blocked within Hours if you don't verify your account.

You are required to verify your password to continue sending and receiving messages.

RE-Verify to continue receiving massages

Please follow the links below to keep your Google account safe

RE-Activate second sign-in.

Gmail Team!

i said to myself that this is not from gmail, so i reluctantly click on the link, type in my user id. and type a wrong password and click on login. to my surprise it re-directed me to my email which is still active, because i did not signout, instead of telling me wrong password. so i concluded that is a scam. pls shear this news with others

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Wordpress Niche Blog www.bloghub.com.ng / ... / What Do You Think About Rank Math Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.