Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 (9268 Views)

Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by StealthyMe(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Yaya again?
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by femimailbox(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Someone tell me how I can make huge income from this Gala please!
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by okonja(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Hurray grin

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. Nairaland Certified Mtn data reseller
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by clemzo101(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2014
U are wrong guy,
OgidiOlu3:
I think this CAF awards should only be given to any footballer playing in Africa, the same way UEFA awards footballers playing in Europe.
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Jarus(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
African footballers have not being so outstanding this year. Even our finest, Yaya Toure, is undergoing dip in form.

No player comes to mind to clinch the AFOTY award, but I heard Pierre-Augemeyang is doing above average in Dortmund.

Ihemacho should win Promising Talent of the Year and Oshoala may win Woman Footballer of the Year.

5 Likes

Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by AntiBotBan: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2014
ok
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Who dem wan give? I think it shouldnt be any longer a tradition or routine to hold this shameless rituals yearly because my expectation of African players performance in top competitions locally and internationally has not been met. It is as if Africans have refused to up their games and stand at per with European footballers. I think we are celebrating mediocrity. I cant just see reason for these awards. My opinion though
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Some body said it should be Given to Africans who play in Africa.. I support!

1 Like

Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by vokalguy(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:
Mikelis Obilis for African footballer of the year grin grin

Haha lol Vincent Enyeama has a better chance of winning...
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by ayusco85(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2014
vokalguy:

Haha lol Vincent Enyeama has a better chance of winning...

CAF dont give goal keepers
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by uzolexis(f): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Haywhymido(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2014
The truth is dat neither yaya nor mikel deserves it.
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by uzolexis(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Wolison:
Yea......I saw that on twitter from caf twitter handle yesterday afternoon

But I don't think naija will partake in any selection except for the under-20 guys

and the girls too
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Sunday17: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Na yaya go collect am again! If it's given to any personel apart from him Na ojoro.
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by vokalguy(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:

Yea I know they don't which is unfortunate. Enyeama was one of the best GK's in Europe last season
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by nickz(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2014
femimailbox:
come with a very big sack sad

make history by catching 'THE WORLDS LARGEST SNAIL'

get endorsed by guiness world record

HUGE INCOME undecided undecided
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
No African player deserve any award abeg,even yaya don lose form
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Mortiano(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2014
please vincent enyeama should b winning that award going by d fact yaya toure form is fluctuating
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by jimcomb(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2014
besides this ..... get something too good from here www.yapinitiative.org
First you have to register as a YAP volunteer.
After registering as a YAP Volunteer, you get a YAP Volunteer ID to complete your registration.
You then choose a section of YAP Projects where you want to get involved in.
As a YAP Volunteer, you can also request for a financial loan, not exceeeding the sum of N 200, 000 (Two hundred thousand Naira, only), to start a profitable business venture.....www.yapinitiative.org is the answer to unemployment
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by robosky02(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2014
i think it should go to Vincent Enyeama
this time
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Elxandre(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:

Lie,
I think a goalkeeper won it many years ago.
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Ridwan123(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2014
femimailbox:
do u mean how to make huge income frm selling Gala? Ojota holdup is a nice location for such business
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by ayusco85(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Elxandre:

Lie,
I think a goalkeeper won it many years ago.

tell me the name, nationality and which year? if not shut the Bleep up and stop saying wat u dont knw
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by anath(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2014
my blackberry browser not browsing using glo line with the statement unable to find the requested server
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Badosqi(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2014
category:
Give it to the Gabonese striker that plays for Dortmund
(Piere Emeric Aubameyang)
Yes you are right. Aubameyang has really up his game. Shame must of d ppl commenting do not follow other leagues. Yaya has not really performed well this year. This is really a great chance for the Gabonese.

Enyeama is another fantastic option after is great performance last season for Lille.
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Badosqi(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Mortiano:
please vincent enyeama should b winning that award going by d fact yaya toure form is fluctuating
Seriously yaya has not performed exceptionally well this year. I see no reason why they can't give Enyeama after is brilliant performance at the world cup.. Yaya's ivory coast was no where.
Also Enyeama's brilliant performance for Lille helping them to 3rd place in Ligue 1.
Problem is do they even consider goalkeepers?
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Suarezilla(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
No Nigerian has been that outstanding this season....except CAF thinks otherwise undecided
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by bastien: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yaya all the way,Gervihno, and that Gabon player for Dortmund
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
born2fuck:
Keshi deserve credit! Space book.make I go use my prick piss commot.

How far goat brain I still dey wait for when our war go continue. My armoured tank is permanently stationed and pointed to ya brain n prick, and will blast u anytime u decided to misbehave.
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Uyo will surely host 2016 edition...
Re: Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 by born2boink(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
mobuch:

How far goat brain I still dey wait for when our war go continue. My armoured tank is permanently stationed and pointed to ya brain n prick, and will blast u anytime u decided to misbehave.
open your mouth make I blow better mess from nyansh inside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Striker In The World / Nigeria Vs Congo: What Is Your Prediction? / AFCON: Nigeria Vs. Mali -- Your Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.