Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today (2652 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / I Want To Celebrate My Child's Birthday In Abuja, Who Do I Contact? / I Dont Want To Celebrate My Birthday But They Are Forcing Me To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
On this day,this AMAZING being was born,my friend,my lover,my son,my gossip partner,my Fight partner(my jerry) and most importantly my brother.Akanni,you came into this world 5 years after me.
I was jealous cos you were getting all the attention,but you came for a cause,to be my friend,a shoulder to lean on.Thank you for adding so much color to my world and I'm thankful to God for blessing me with you.When I count my blessings,I count you twice..May Almighty God grant you all your heart desires that today marks the start of your greatness in your life and that your coming years be the best...I really want to go on and on but...I love you is no news to you..Happy Birthday Anjolaoluwa Adefolajunwo Akinremi...It'syou and me together forever Baby

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2014
winnona(f), Brymo(f), Youngsage, SlimSkipper(m), KelvinGraphics(m), topemirates(m), chaberry(m), corlin2, ALKARULEZ615(m), Kaydz(m), dasphinx1(m), hablus, dabossman(m), kingphilip(m), LAGATA(m), lamex20(m), isacolukay(m), esmarcq, shegzy06(m), Jnrbayerno(m), phillippiano(m), Begonia(f), Floyd45(m), samyale(m), Tungsten(m), adrainuche(m), scribble, Oluomo6, hadevic(m), sergiozlatan, Neldrizzy(m), sameer1212, missberrypop5(f), cherieb2(f), AKUNWATA1, ammyluv2002(f), lowgeorge(m), ronald4lif(m), GowonAbacha, yemstok

I need a shoutout from you guys smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Neldrizzy(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2014
debosola:

On this day,this AMAZING being was born,my friend,my lover,my son,my gossip partner,my Fight partner(my jerry) and most importantly my brother.Akanni,you came into this world 5 years after me.
I was jealous cos you were getting all the attention,but you came for a cause,to be my friend,a shoulder to lean on.Thank you for adding so much color to my world and I'm thankful to God for blessing me with you.When I count my blessings,I count you twice..May Almighty God grant you all your heart desires that today marks the start of your greatness in your life and that your coming years be the best...I really want to go on and on but...I love you is no news to you..Happy Birthday Anjolaoluwa Adefolajunwo Akinremi...It'syou and me together forever Baby
wow!!! Happy birthday 2 him..... You both look nice.. Kinda jelous sadsadsad
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Neldrizzy:

Thanks dear...dnt be jealous o!
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2014
happy birthday to him,wish hm long life n prosperity amin.
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by kingphilip(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
a happy birthday from me to him

wishing him better days ahead filled with long life and prosperity
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Happy birthday to him o. Wish him long life and prosperity. Oya give am cake.

Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Brymo: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ur bro is cute, hbd Akani, stay fresh.

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by ERCROSS(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Brymo:
Ur bro is cute, hbd Akani, stay fresh.

Broz...
How far ...
Why u kon change ur gender naa...
**busted**
grin grin
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
why the guy come resemble you? You sure say no be you? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by chesterlee(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2014
I Wish him all the best

Today is my birthday...Wish myself all the best in life!!! GGMMB!!! cool
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:

Lol. No be Neldrizzy o smiley
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Neldrizzy(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
Lolll.. That's wah someone was also asking me ooo... When she saw the pix she thought i was the one!
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2014
chesterlee:
I Wish him all the best

Today is my birthday...Wish myself all the best in life!!! GGMMB!!! cool

Thanks a bunch!
Happy Birthday to you! God bless ur new age
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:
a happy birthday from me to him

wishing him better days ahead filled with long life and prosperity

Gracias smiley
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by chibwike(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Happy birthday
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
Happy birthday

Ngiyabonga! Chibwike smiley
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by chesterlee(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2014
debosola:

Thanks a bunch!
Happy Birthday to you! God bless ur new age
Thanks dearie
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by ammyluv2002(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2014
I wish him all the best! God will continue to keep him for your family, he shall be a blessing to your family and his generation............ kiss kiss from me to him for that Manchester United cake
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by kingphilip(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
debosola:

Gracias smiley
uwc dearie

hope he enjoyed the day
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by debosola(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:

uwc dearie

hope he enjoyed the day

Yes! Had loads of fun
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
debosola:

Lol. No be Neldrizzy o smiley
lol, i know. But they so much look alike. The difference is that, nelly's eyes is a bit bigger. lol, Nels go ask questions o, who play away match? grin grin grin
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I wish him all the best! God will continue to keep him for your family, he shall be a blessing to your family and his generation............ kiss kiss from me to him for that Manchester United cake
you follow me bake am? angry grin grin grin
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by ammyluv2002(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
you follow me bake am? angry grin grin grin
Yes now! We are all united grin
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by kingphilip(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
debosola:

Yes! Had loads of fun
n u guys dint dim it fit to through an e-party
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Yes now! We are all united grin
hablas en serio, amigo? Wow, ok o. You follow bake grin grin
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Neldrizzy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, i know. But they so much look alike. The difference is that, nelly's eyes is a bit bigger. lol, Nels go ask questions o, who play away match? grin grin grin
Loll... Mildred who told you My eye is bigger?? So you have been spying me all this while?? tongue. Na My daddy play away match grin na bad guy him be
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll... Mildred who told you My eye is bigger?? So you have been spying me all this while?? tongue. Na My daddy play away match grin na bad guy him be
lol, na today i start to deh spy? E don tey. Tell me something. See ya lost brother grin
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Neldrizzy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, na today i start to deh spy? E don tey. Tell me something. See ya lost brother grin
mind ur business oo
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:

lol... I knw knw say nor be only me dey think am.... cheesy!!!!!

HBD TO UR BRO Debosola.
Re: I Celebrate My Lovely Brother Today by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
debosola:
winnona(f), Brymo(f), Youngsage, SlimSkipper(m), KelvinGraphics(m), topemirates(m), chaberry(m), corlin2, ALKARULEZ615(m), Kaydz(m), dasphinx1(m), hablus, dabossman(m), kingphilip(m), LAGATA(m), lamex20(m), isacolukay(m), esmarcq, shegzy06(m), Jnrbayerno(m), phillippiano(m), Begonia(f), Floyd45(m), samyale(m), Tungsten(m), adrainuche(m), scribble, Oluomo6, hadevic(m), sergiozlatan, Neldrizzy(m), sameer1212, missberrypop5(f), cherieb2(f), AKUNWATA1, ammyluv2002(f), lowgeorge(m), ronald4lif(m), GowonAbacha, yemstok

I need a shoutout from you guys smiley

Hey Debosola, sorry for the late response, been off this platform for a while now, hope your brother had a good. All the best to him. Big ups to him!

(1) (Reply)

Wow! A Ghost Caught Up In A Camera / Learn Online Salesforce Training– Free Certification Course / Toju Foyeh Store Opening Photos: Tiwa Savage, Lynxxx, Funke Akindele Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.