Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Car Always Swave To One Side - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Car Always Swave To One Side (850 Views)

I Don Sell My Car God Win / Where Can I Get A Push To Start Button Installed In My Car / Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Car Always Swave To One Side by Udobass: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hey Guys, I have a Honda bulldog and now the car always swave to one side while driving. Initially i thought it was alignment but having done alignment twice and the problem is not corrected i decided to ask for opinion. pls help me out
Re: My Car Always Swave To One Side by oblo(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
CHECK YOUR TYRES AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE OF THE SAME SIZE. TOO GREAT A GAP IN SIZE MAY LEAD TO THAT ISSUE. YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK AT YOU TIERODS AND SHAFT RODS TO TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT BENT. BETTER IF A GOOD MECH CHECKS IT OUT OK

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2005 Toyota Corolla And 2005 Toyota Highlander / Mazda 929 For Sale 4 200k / Can Someone Get Me A Kia Cerrato 2008 Auto Asap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.