Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

The O.B.O Fam : Meet Davido’s Beautiful Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The O.B.O Fam : Meet Davido’s Beautiful Sisters (822 Views)

Photos: Meet Davido’s Beautiful Sisters…. So Fresh, So Pretty! / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The O.B.O Fam : Meet Davido’s Beautiful Sisters by Goldrushnigeria(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Davido took to his instagram page to express the much joy and love he felt in his heart for his two beautiful sisters.

Davido shared the above pis with the caption

Love my sisters to death!!!

SEE MORE : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/the-o-b-o-fam-meet-davidos-beautiful-sisters/

Re: The O.B.O Fam : Meet Davido’s Beautiful Sisters by AKMoney1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ok, I love my sisters too. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story: Mavin, Tiwa, Di-ja And Mr Folly Coker / Ronke Oshodi Oke ‘caught’ Kissing Saka / P-Square Drops Shekini Video [WATCH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.