Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1078 Views)

Share Your Choir Transformation Here Good Or Bad / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil / Your Thoughts On The Commercialization Of Gospel Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OasisofRefuge(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: . by Debeloved87(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
There's something about music in the body of Christ. good music does wonders in the mix of God's children. no wonder king david was able to cast out demos tormenting king saul through music in the bible.
it is my desire to see God's power move mightily in all churches through chior ministrations.
I have decided to make myself available, serve, to join hand in building up a church chior for a church in need of well organized choir.
why do i want to do this?
i want to affect lives positively through music.
i dont want to loss focus in my gospel music pursuit.
i dont want that dream to die.
which kind of church do u want to work with?
a bible believing church, holy ghost filled, a praying church like the one am attending now. (Dunamis)
will you get paid?
no.
thank you
hello dear, I don't mind if you can hook up with my church choir...we really in need of choir instructor and a keyboardist.
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 3:16am On Oct 21, 2014
ok. i've sent u message already
Re: . by Mclick(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
There's something about music in the body of Christ. good music does wonders in the mix of God's children. no wonder king david was able to cast out demos tormenting king saul through music in the bible.
it is my desire to see God's power move mightily in all churches through chior ministrations.
I have decided to make myself available, serve, to join hand in building up a church chior for a church in need of well organized choir.
a bible believing church, holy ghost filled, a praying church like the one am attending now. (Dunamis)
will you get paid?
no.
thank you
Thats fine. Pm me pls. In a good church, an understanding Pastor needs one
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
will you get paid?
no.
thank you
to add to what you post, don't You think We In the body Of Christ should organise Gospel music concert to hunt for talented singers because the rate Out which brethren are going for wordly music is alarming. One of the way to access heaven is praise. look Don Moen. and other foreign gospel artist, look at the crowd that turn Out to listen and want to praise God through their music while ours is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
asuustrike1:

to add to what you post, don't You think We In the body Of Christ should organise Gospel music concert to hunt for talented singers because the rate Out which brethren are going for wordly music is alarming. One of the way to access heaven is praise. look Don Moen. and other foreign gospel artist, look at the crowd that turn Out to listen and want to praise God through their music while ours is nothing to write home about.
u are right. but one needs to have some big amount of money to achieve that. like me, my music would have gone far, but no money yet. but i believe, soon we will achieve this you said above. thank you
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mclick:
Thats fine. Pm me pls. In a good church, an understanding Pastor needs one
sent.
Re: . by Mclick(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
sent.
ohkk, have not seen the real msg sha, the one that came in is like notifying me you wanted to. Will watch it
Re: . by Mclick(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Mclick:
ohkk, have not seen the real msg sha, the one that came in is like notifying me you wanted to. Will watch it
you can connect to this perhaps 3113da1c. Haven't seen the pm
Re: . by Mclick(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
sent.
you can connect to this 3113da1c. Haven't seen the pm
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
sent. @mclick
Re: . by Mclick(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
sent. @mclick
will check now

(1) (Reply)

Is the Mormon Church the Only True Church on Earth? / Does The Belief Of An Eternally Burning Hell Sound Appealing To You / For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.