Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

So You Want Me To Believe All These? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So You Want Me To Believe All These? (1262 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Want Me To Believe All These? by UncleSnr(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
So you are looking into my eyes to tell me that rebel Angels-Demons that organized a failed coup in heaven came down to earth and slept with the beautiful women and they gave birth to giants??

So this Angels-millions of them were holding grudges against God to the extent of joining lucifer in trying to overthrow God from his throne?? How was Lucifer able to convince the angels? I thought all they do is sing and dance in heaven? so they also had time to send coded messages on how to overthrow God from his throne? Since you claim Lucifer is responsible for the evil thoughts in your mind,who then gave
lucifer the evil thought he had on organizing a coup??.....And to think they even fought with swords. Wait; what were they trying to cut? The legs and hands of God? Or the tongues of Arch angel Micheal? There must have been blood on the streets of heaven.

And to think after Days,weeks,months and years of fighting this Lucifer and his comrades, were cast into earth, not mars,not jupitar,not Pluto,Venice or Saturn or Neptune but earth so that humans will have a feel of what happened in heaven.

So God couldnt even organize his home-heaven yet he felt bad and regretted creating humans 6000 years ago because Adam and Eve sinned against him by knowing what is good and bad? If they didnt know what Good and bad was why did eve decide to have a taste of the apple?... mmmm

so they had choice? Yet they didnt know the difference between good and evil??

Mmmmmmm Cool story!

Tell me another one.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Luckylife(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Many things are beyond human comprehension. There is mysteries not fit for our small brain.
Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op, you are a coward.......cool story undecided

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by UncleSnr(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:
Many things are beyond human comprehension. There is mysteries not fit for our small brain.
That is what everybody say. Yet things done are what human comprehend.

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by UncleSnr(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Do you think humans won't plot another coup when they get to heaven? They won't fail like lucifer who didn't have military training.

3 Likes

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Kyase(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:
this is what i hate about christainity, if they can't answer your questions, they tell u its a mystery humans can't understand.

8 Likes

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by menesheh(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:

How do you know the things you know about supernatural since you posit it's beyond human comprehension. How you intend unraveling the mysterious mystery of the unknown mysteries in order to arrive to a more plausible conclusion.

We don't need junk again, we know that their must be mysteries that human may or may not understand, but we must make sure that each lion we shot, we should make sure it is dead. You can't just import a fantasy to be reality. You have to demonstrate it.

In fact, dear religion and supernatural,
You've reached your dead end.
The era of your operation is over.
This is a new era of reasoning and evidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lwkmd... Xtians over to u... But expect *ways of god is not the way of man *from them...

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:

How do you know the things you know about supernatural since you posit it's beyond human comprehension. How you intend unraveling the mysterious mystery of the unknown mysteries in order to arrive to a more plausible conclusion.

We don't need junk again, we know that their must be mysteries that human may or may not understand, but we must make sure that each lion we shot, we should make sure it is dead. You can't just import a fantasy to be reality. You have to demonstrate it.

In fact, dear religion and supernatural,
You've reached your dead end.
The era of your operation is over.
This is a new era of reasoning and evidence.
I think u need to read one my thread... Every evidence u want is there
Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by plaetton: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckylife:

Then, the bible is nothing but a babble if what you are saying makes any sense.

Religion is also great waste of time.
Don't You agree?

2 Likes

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by plaetton: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kyase:

this is what i hate about christainity, if they can't answer your questions, they tell u its a mystery humans can't understand.

Lol.
That's why we say : tell it to the birds.
Perhaps they would understand.
Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by menesheh(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mellin:
I think u need to read one my thread... Every evidence u want is there

super noble prizes is waiting for you for providing evidence for supernatural .

congrats man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by hahn(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:

super noble prizes is waiting for you for providing evidence for supernatural .

congrats man

Don't forget to invite me to the award ceremony o grin

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by menesheh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
hahn:

Don't forget to invite me to the award ceremony o grin

Na him go invite you nah

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:

Na him go invite you nah

No be your guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by menesheh(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
hahn:

No be your guy? undecided

Na my guy for sharing ideas and boring arguments but not for irrationality.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by hahn(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:

Na my guy for sharing ideas and boring arguments but not for irrationality.

Lol

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Kyase(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
That's why we say : tell it to the birds.
Perhaps they would understand.
lol, though a christain(skeptic), if they can't answer the questions we asked how can we stand?

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by UncleSnr(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Imagine I am in hell and a news flash comes up. Breaking News: "God has been overthrown. Details later" how will Lucifer feel?

1 Like

Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2015
UncleSnr:
So you are looking into my eyes to tell me that rebel Angels-Demons that organized a failed coup in heaven came down to earth and slept with the beautiful women and they gave birth to giants??

So this Angels-millions of them were holding grudges against God to the extent of joining lucifer in trying to overthrow God from his throne?? How was Lucifer able to convince the angels? I thought all they do is sing and dance in heaven? so they also had time to send coded messages on how to overthrow God from his throne? Since you claim Lucifer is responsible for the evil thoughts in your mind,who then gave
lucifer the evil thought he had on organizing a coup??.....And to think they even fought with swords. Wait; what were they trying to cut? The legs and hands of God? Or the tongues of Arch angel Micheal? There must have been blood on the streets of heaven.

And to think after Days,weeks,months and years of fighting this Lucifer and his comrades, were cast into earth, not mars,not jupitar,not Pluto,Venice or Saturn or Neptune but earth so that humans will have a feel of what happened in heaven.

So God couldnt even organize his home-heaven yet he felt bad and regretted creating humans 6000 years ago because Adam and Eve sinned against him by knowing what is good and bad? If they didnt know what Good and bad was why did eve decide to have a taste of the apple?... mmmm

so they had choice? Yet they didnt know the difference between good and evil??

Mmmmmmm Cool story!

Tell me another one.
forgive me #but your questions are incredibly stupid.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW : How is a coup planned here on earth?, answer that and there is your answer.

There are different types aNGELS.

~ Christ as the Angel of God or
Angel of the Lord (Hebrews
1:5-2:16).
-
Cherubim are known for their
power and beauty (Genesis 3:24;
Ezekiel 1:5-28; 28:12, 13, 17;
8:1-4; 10:1-22).
Seraphim perform priestly duties
(Isaiah 6:1-7).
-
Living creatures are mentioned in
Revelation, worshiping God
(Revelation 4:6-5:14; 6:1-8; 7:11;
14:3, 9-11; 15:7; 19:4).

-warrior angels
Arch-angels or chief angels rule
kingdoms and planets
(Colossians 1:15-18; 1
Thessalonians 4:16; Jude 9).
Michael is one of the chief
princes, the prince of Israel
(Daniel 10:13, 21; 11:1; 12:1; 1
Thessalonians 4:16; Jude 9;
Revelation 12:7-9).

-Messenger angels
Gabriel stands before God and
delivers important messages
(Daniel 8:16-19; 9:20-23;
10:8-11:1; Luke 1:19, 26).

-Common angels are heavenly
spirit beings (Matthew 1:20-29;
2:13-19; 28:2-5; 1 Kings
1:11-38; 2:9-21; Acts 5:19; 8:26;
10:3; 12:7-23).

-Guardian angels are given charge
over us lest we stub our toes
(Psalm 91:12).

-Ministering angels are like the one
who cooked a hot meal for Elijah
when he was running away from
an angry Jezebel (1Kings
19:5-7).

-Angel of vengeance aka
Avenging angels are the ones that
carry out God’s judgment upon
mankind for their wicked deeds
(Genesis 19:1-29).

-Angel of Death angels bring a type of
judgment upon a people who
persecute innocent groups
(Exodus 12: 23; Revelation 6:cool.
Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by UncleSnr(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2015
chalantmike:
forgive me #but your questions are incredibly stupid.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW : How is a coup planned here on earth?, answer that and there is your answer.

There are different types aNGELS.

~ Christ as the Angel of God or
Angel of the Lord (Hebrews
1:5-2:16).
-
Cherubim are known for their
power and beauty (Genesis 3:24;
Ezekiel 1:5-28; 28:12, 13, 17;
8:1-4; 10:1-22).
Seraphim perform priestly duties
(Isaiah 6:1-7).
-
Living creatures are mentioned in
Revelation, worshiping God
(Revelation 4:6-5:14; 6:1-8; 7:11;
14:3, 9-11; 15:7; 19:4).

-warrior angels
Arch-angels or chief angels rule
kingdoms and planets
(Colossians 1:15-18; 1
Thessalonians 4:16; Jude 9).
Michael is one of the chief
princes, the prince of Israel
(Daniel 10:13, 21; 11:1; 12:1; 1
Thessalonians 4:16; Jude 9;
Revelation 12:7-9).

-Messenger angels
Gabriel stands before God and
delivers important messages
(Daniel 8:16-19; 9:20-23;
10:8-11:1; Luke 1:19, 26).

-Common angels are heavenly
spirit beings (Matthew 1:20-29;
2:13-19; 28:2-5; 1 Kings
1:11-38; 2:9-21; Acts 5:19; 8:26;
10:3; 12:7-23).

-Guardian angels are given charge
over us lest we stub our toes
(Psalm 91:12).

-Ministering angels are like the one
who cooked a hot meal for Elijah
when he was running away from
an angry Jezebel (1Kings
19:5-7).

-Angel of vengeance aka
Avenging angels are the ones that
carry out God’s judgment upon
mankind for their wicked deeds
(Genesis 19:1-29).

-Angel of Death angels bring a type of
judgment upon a people who
persecute innocent groups
(Exodus 12: 23; Revelation 6:cool.

Who is more silly? Lucifer tried to overthrow God. There was a fight in heaven, gOd ran into a bunker. Lucifer was defeated, sent to earth with 1/3 of the angels in heaven.
Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Ever heard of the saying "PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL" PRIDE ITSELF IS NOT A SIN, SO ALSO SUGAR IS NOT BAD, BUT TOO MUCH OF IT LEADS TO #am sure you smart enough to fill the blanks.
LUCIFER IS DIFFERENT TYPE OF ANGEL FROM THE REST ANGELS, ONE OF A CAN, THE PRIDE IF GOD, HE SERVED AT THE ALTER IF FIRE, LUCIFER WAS GODS PLAY THING, LUCIFER WAS CREATED OUT OF FIRE WITH PRECIOUS STONES, TECHNICALLY SINCE LUCIFER WAS/IS A BEING NOT AN OBJECT HE WAS GODS FAVOURITE HIS, LUCIFER REPRESENTED THE PRIDE OF GOD, HEAVEN LIKE TO WORK WITH SYMBOLISM, IT WAS THAT PRIDE THAT CRAWLED INTO LUCIFER'S HEAD,

-HE RECEIVED PRACTICALLY THE SAME ATTENTION AS GOD, SINCE HE WAS A SACRED BEING "NOT AN OBJECT" -

- HE REPRESENTED THE PRIDE IF GOD, A REPRESENTATION AND TITLE HE HAD TO LIVE UP TOO, acting the part made him the part, the spiritual /psychological equivalent of lucifer in human /to human, is called EGO.
- Lucifer wad created from fire n precious stone, his colleagues were creat from light, the muslim call satan GENIE. "FIRE ELEMENT, CREATURE OF FIRE"

-THEY PRACTICALLY WERE EQUALS, SO LUCIFER FORGOT HIS PLACE#HE IS ONE OF A KIND OUT OF BILLIONS /TRILLION/GiLiLIONS OF ANGEL.

-GOD TOO IS ONE OF A KIND IN HEAVEN.

-Angels where named corresponding to God,
Michael =who is like thee,
Gabriel =strength of God
Archangel Azrael ~ whom God help etc

Lucifer was named differently, with no correspondence or connotation to God.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW,
HEAVEN IS NOT EXACTLY DIFFERENT FROM EARTH, REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAYS LET US CREATE MAN IN OUR IMAGE AND LIKENESS, IT INCLUDE HIS ENVIRON TOO, EARTH IS LIKE A PROTO TYPE OF HEAVEN.
-WE FIGHT WITH SWORDS HERE, DONT TELL HEAVEN DOESNT NOT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT TO CRAFT A SWORD.
NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE WAS IT SAID THAT ANGELS ARE IMMORTAL, THEY ARE JUST A SUPERIOR SPECIES WITH A DIFFERENT, AND AGE IN THE SPIRIT REALM IS NOT SAME AS THE PHYSICAL REALM.
-the spirit realm and its inhabitants are made up of pure energy, no matter, matter wear off, needs renewal, energy never dies. - 1ST AND 2ND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS.

#STOP THINKING HUMAN N THINK SPIRIT, TONGUE, BLOOD ARE MATTER, essence, energy is spirit

_earth was choosen because it was a replicate of heaven, angels were already with this realm.

So God couldnt even organize his home-heaven
yet he felt bad and regretted creating humans
6000 years ago because Adam and Eve sinned
against him by knowing what is good and bad? If
they didnt know what Good and bad was why did
eve decide to have a taste of the apple?...
mmmm
WHERE THERE IS NO LAW, NO SIN IS COMMITED,
the moment a law was given choice became apparent, disobeying / obedience was a possibility.

Eve never really decided to taste the fruit, she was out smarted into tasting it.
Re: So You Want Me To Believe All These? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2015
There are alot of misdemeanor in the bible, take for example, heaven is treated as a place, like a distant country.

Heaven is not actually a place, a country or planet, place is a physical attribute, heaven is spiritual, the term place can be used to refer to it, as in the bible but heaven is not a place "cause is not physical, something of comparable attribute"

Heaven is a state, realm, frequency, vibration, a sort of hierarchy /resonance.
Kabalaist view heaven as a realm, kabalah wisdom heaven is the highest realm, while earth is of the lower realm, belong to those if the physical.

Picture a sortof hierarchy of frequency, with heaven at the top extreme point and earth at lower extreme point.
The realms of heaven is of the Highest point of the spiritual, pure energy, mark the word PURE ENERGY , nl density, no mass just energy as it lightest form, as you move now the hierarchy, the more mass is gained, in the spirt realm they exist sub-realms, astral realm, 8 heaven, mental realm/psychic realm then the physical which is the realm of matter, under the physical realm there exist sub-realms too, like elemental realm, emotional realm etc all this realms are merge together at some point, with each realm owning sub realms/planes under it.

When Lucifer rebelled n his angels, they were pushed from the realm downward to the physical realm, the physical realm is associated with debase morality, wickedness, lost, sin etc, this is why angels once noble/good are beings of wickedness, lust and evil, they are just acting in correspondence to this realm, which is ruled by emotions, emotions leads to gratification, gratification is sin.

Heaven is a state of enlightenment, higher spiritual correspondence, the devil was plugged or plugged out of that state if enlightenment, degraded into this realm, the devil did not bring sin to the physical realm, sin was already here, by nature of the very blood, hormones we are influenced under aka flesh.
The devil was just force out of a higher vibration/realm to operate under this realm.

When they said the devil/Lucifer was driven to earth, earth there stands for physical realm, debase realm lower realm. That means it includes all places physical mars, Jupiter, star, sun etc

The falling of the devil was not really a falling but a manifestation on the physical realm, a forceful manifestation.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Have You Cheated Death? / Change What You Believe, Change Your Life Part 2 - Joseph Prince / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.