Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Do We Pay N20 To Buy Petrol With Gallon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Pay N20 To Buy Petrol With Gallon? (501 Views)

“we Pay Police To Kill Police, N500,000 Per Head” – Boko Haram / I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Pay N20 To Buy Petrol With Gallon? by AdimGreat(f): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
I've not been able to get the idea behind this.
Is it that only those with cars are eligible to buying petrol? So you have to pay extra N20 (or more) to buy fuel for your generator.

I know some of you will say I'm whining cos of only N20, but this is not about the value of the money. It's about some of we Nigerians getting so used to doing the wrong thing that it becomes the norm.
I know this is so wrong but we are all used to it.
Re: Why Do We Pay N20 To Buy Petrol With Gallon? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
In my part of the country, such sh1t exists not.

Excepting you'd want your station on lock....

What the heck is their point for collecting the extra #20? Stress or what exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal: Angry Lawmakers Force Senate’s Adjournment! / Nigeria’s Potential Presidents And Their Strong Points / Political Abreviations And Their Full Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.