Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” (1546 Views)

Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson – Iyanya / Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson, Iyanya Reveals / 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” by roufy235(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
When we all thought the Yvonne Nelson-Iyana love saga was all over, social media is bringing everything back to life again.
After granting two major interviews on her controversial love life with the ‘Your Waist’ crooner late 2013 – with BellaNaija & The Juice – Yvonne Nelson says perhaps something wrong was gotten from both sittings… on the issue of who dumped who?
In a new interview with AllAfrica.com, the Ghanaian super woman may have insinuated that both interviews, including a meeting with Beat99.9 FM’s Toolz, she was not interpreted perfectly.
“I granted interviews on this whole thing: Bella Naija and Toolz (The Juice). I don’t want to repeat myself,” she told the site. “My interviewers took whatever they wanted to take away from the interviews i granted them.” she ended. Not wanting to dive deep into the past, she rested her case but according to rumours, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh was the root of the break up. Nelson previously told Toolz, “I hate a situation when you bring a third person into any relationship that I’m involved in.” Meaning, ‘when this happened, Nelson threw in the towel’? Was she the one who actually left Iyana’s flexible waist to focus more on her film career? After all that has paid off! The Yvonne Nelson Production is now boasting of three major movie successes: House Of Gold and Single And Married, and recently the record-breaking, Single, Married and Complicated. Now, what good was Iyanya to her again?

Re: Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” by Smartsyn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Does it matter who dumps who, what matters is that there was a dump..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Smartsyn:
Does it matter who dumps who, what matters is that there was a dump..
True talk! May your brain never dry.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” by hatux: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Story story.. When she has actually said some months ago that 'iyanya broke her heart and he's gonna pay for it' now she's saying she dumped him... Which implying 'she broke iyanya's heart' lmao grin grin...
Re: Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” by ifyndy(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls where did u dump it?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” by Lolitua(f): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Story for the dummies

(1) (Reply)

Akon And Dbanj Dancing Shoki / Saturday, 15 November 2014 Photos From Annie Idibia's Birthday Party Last Night / Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Big Belle In A Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.