Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

There Was A Girl I Used To Know - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There Was A Girl I Used To Know (559 Views)

There Was A Girl I Used To Know / An Open Letter To The Girl I Never Called Back / I Used To Be A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Girl I Used To Know by deflover(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
The whip of the rain, the sting of the sun,
Cannot be compared to the hurt I feel.
My drumming heart has not been played, as long as your loving gaze is far.
This drum of life cannot be heard, for the path that leads to you is webbed. I miss the look from your shinning moons, and cannot forget your more than a dozen pearls.

The scent of you, does grace my head.
The touch of you, sends chills my spine.
The field is dry, the rain is late, I use my strength, I faint again.
I came to gain but loose the game. How can I behold you again.

(1) (Reply)

Women Lie...men Lie...everyone Lies! / What Would You Do If You Receive This Letter From An Applicant / 13 Clever And Inspiring Quotes About Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.