Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2388910 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am sure quite a number of you JobLanders will agree with me that it’s about time we had a chat room in this section. The most important reason being the constant derailing of serious threads which may span into pages.

Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

Post whatever you ever wanted or needed to say to your favourite JobLander (whatever that means) outside actual serious Job threads.

You can even hook-up, plan a meeting or a coup, just about anything.

Anyways, enjoy! wink

176 Likes 81 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
DAVO....I hail sir

Benefits of being a mod.....Lol

26 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Emasel:
DAVO....I hail sir

Its a welcomed development, now you can happily chatter away. grin grin grin

cc:

Veevean1, tochiddy, MarvellousGod, Lero15, and cc150615. Errrr, sorry if I no tag you.

18 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Emasel:
DAVO....I hail sir

Bros, its not that easy o. How you dey jare?

10 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

cc:

Veevean1, tochiddy, MarvellousGod, Lero15, and cc150615. Errrr, sorry if I no tag you.
hehehehehheeeehehhe.... why you dey tag me? do I look like a derailer?? grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
oya derailers, come and answer present grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oh, this is where we'll break words now? Na Davide470 this thread go benefit pass.

5 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
@three7ty9
Why u bring me come here na cheesy ...I still dey para say my conversations with you were removed.
@my union bank thread, I was banned for a day by antispam bot, I never said anything wrong. I didnt complain.
One guy tried to abuse me on another thread & I replied in the sanest way, it was removed too.
Now, today...What did I do wrong @davide470, is it a crime to joke on threads? Perhaps the joke should not include a mod. On the same thread, some posts there sound abusive, but were not removed.

@Topic, things the OP mentioned...if they were removed continually on threads, threads wld be boring. We are all guilty of this, including the OP. If you check other sections on nairaland, posts are not normally removed except they sound gravely abusive.

One Love.

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
TheRealAdonye:

Oh, this is where we'll break words now? Na Davide470 this thread go benefit pass.

U just said my mind!!

Hmmn....i go just siddon one corner dey look as he ll be taking them one by one to the cinema weeK in week out! lipsrsealed wink cheesy

All the same...a welcome idea from my amiable mod.big ups dude! cool

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lero15:
@three7ty9
Why u bring me come here na cheesy ...I still dey para say my conversations with you were removed.
@my union bank thread, I was banned for a day by antispam bot, I never said anything wrong. I didnt complain.
One guy tried to abuse me on another thread & I replied in the sanest way, it was removed too.
Now, today...What did I do wrong @davide470, is it a crime to joke on threads? Perhaps the joke should not include a mod. On the same thread, some posts there sound abusive, but were not removed.

@Topic, things the OP mentioned...if they were removed continually on threads, threads wld be boring. We are all guilty of this, including the OP. If you check other sections on nairaland, posts are not normally removed except they sound gravely abusive.

One Love.

No vex, them hide my post too. Somehow, I believe it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the thread since most times such trivial gists engender strife, the result, pages upon pages of "broken words" (Whatever that means).
Cheers bro.

MarvellousGod:
hehehehehheeeehehhe.... why you dey tag me? do I look like a derailer?? grin grin grin grin

You look like one of the derailers I met on a thread yesterday, the other one is a mod. smiley cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lero15! Bros, no vex. Jokes are allowed as long as it is in line per se with the Topic of the thread. Also, if you see any abusive words whatsoever, there is a Report Button.. Mods are not Omnipresent na.

As regards your banning by the Bot, abeg, if it happens again. Use the "Mail Mods" button. We hardly ban in this section.

Adonye, benefit me as as how?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

No vex, them hide my post too. Somehow, I believe it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the thread since most times such trivial gists engender strife, the result, pages upon pages of "broken words" (Whatever that means).
Cheers bro.

You look like one of the derailers I met on a thread yesterday, the other one is a mod. smiley cheesy cheesy
hehe...badt guy!

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by destante(f): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
I wantu wade into this jes to troll on someborry for a bit tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
davide470:
Lero15! Bros, no vex. Jokes are allowed as long as it is in line per se with the Topic of the thread. Also, if you see any abusive words whatsoever, there is a Report Button.. Mods are not Omnipresent na.

As regards your banning by the Bot, abeg, if it happens again. Use the "Mail Mods" button. We hardly ban in this section.

ok, bro. Thanks for your swift response. It is well with you. Una know say Lero na cool guy cool

Nice innovation, @ Dave

Oya ooo...make I just dey here dey read comments cheesy

I might join the fun grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lero15:
hehe...badt guy!

iBeg, I be good guy oh. wink

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
destante:
I wantu wade into this jes to troll on someborry for a bit tongue
Go and serve your country.. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
I dey come...lemme call my e-gurl.we gat gist...hehe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by destante(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
davide470:
Go and serve your country.. tongue
after I am done disturbing u here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by crudedude(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
This should be interesting...

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Attention! Attention!!
Scad and Wummiegirl, I miss u guys. I know u guys already have another account and are both still active members (I wldnt wanna mention the monikers grin ), I still miss your old selves...I miss Scad's hilarious comments & I miss Wummiegirl's frank and exclammatory ( !!! ) comments.
Kisses to your old selves cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lero15:
Attention! Attention!!
Scad and Wummiegirl, I miss u guys. I know u guys already have another account and are both still active members (I wldnt wanna mention the monikers grin ), I still miss your old selves...I miss Scad's hilarious comments & I miss Wummiegirl's frank and exclammatory ( !!! ) comments.
Kisses to your old selves cheesy grin

Is that a ghost summon or something? Don't turn this thread to a babalawo house iBeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

iBeg, I be good guy oh. wink
prove it! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Is that a ghost summon or something? Don't turn this thread to a babalawo house iBeg.
cheesy grin
Those guys are were wonderful people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Ok, how sure are you that they are still active?
#affirmative

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abdulslutsky(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Too dark in here, wey the candle?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abdulslutsky(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Too dark in here, wey the candle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
tolutweety:

U just said my mind!!

Hmmn....i go just siddon one corner dey look as he ll be taking them one by one to the cinema weeK in week out! lipsrsealed wink cheesy

All the same...a welcome idea from my amiable mod.big ups dude! cool
Hehehe, I love the cinema part, btw thank God for dairy section!!!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
davide470:
You know you have been looking for my trouble since!! I dey watch you.
trouble
ah guess you need to look up the meaning again!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

cc:

379,the next time u bring me to this kinda thread.... u know the rest. I no get anything wey I wan say to anybody that I've not said already!

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
If no be say my eye sharp, I for miss this your post..

As for this question, you know nau..

davide470: Thereafter, have meddled with nice peeps in the section I moderate

Opportunity for further meddling.. smiley grin

davide470:

27 Likes 76 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.