Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Help With My Toyota Corolla 2005 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help With My Toyota Corolla 2005 (704 Views)

My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered / What To Buy:Toyota Corolla 2005 Or Toyota Camry 2003,PLS HELP ME / Toyota Corolla 2005 model For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With My Toyota Corolla 2005 by Funjay(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
I noticed of recent that whenever I am in traffic, my car acellararion loses power and I'll have to switch off and in the ignition before I can continue my journey. IG has happened abt 3 times now in the space of 1wk. 3 mechanics have told me different things. 1 used its d throttle Sensor, another used its the fuel pump and another, the injector. I don't know where to go to again, please auto gurus, help me out.
Re: Please Help With My Toyota Corolla 2005 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Funjay:
I noticed of recent that whenever I am in traffic, my car acellararion loses power and I'll have to switch off and in the ignition before I can continue my journey. IG has happened abt 3 times now in the space of 1wk. 3 mechanics have told me different things. 1 used its d throttle Sensor, another used its the fuel pump and another, the injector. I don't know where to go to again, please auto gurus, help me out.

1. You are posting in th wrong section.
2. When you finaly post in the right section you will be told to scan your car and post codes.

Please post in cartalk.

(1) (Reply)

Sparkling 2009 Honda Accord For Pick Up Just 1.9m Call Now Buy Now / Peugeot 307 / sold sold 1250m Negotiable Nigerian Used 2008 Toyota Corolla Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.