Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide (13980 Views)

I’m Reaching Out To Those Who Defected To APC – PDP Chairman, Sheriff / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by chidistone: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
SPECIAL Adviser to the Speaker of Representatives, Malam Imam Imam Monday  denied media reports that his principal, Aminu Tambuwal has defected to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a statement issued and signed by the  media aide to the speaker, he insisted that Tambuwal was still making consultations on his political future and that he has not defected.

The statement read in part said”due to various media inquiries about the purported defection of the Speaker of the House of Representatives,  Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, we wish to state the following:

1. That today, Monday, 20/10/2014, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Tony Anenih, led other members of the party on a reconciliation meeting in Sokoto but the Speaker of the House of Representatives and a member of the NEC of the PDP, Rt. Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal CFR, was not invited to the meeting.

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal,

2. That Rt. Hon Speaker Aminu Waziri Tambuwal was later invited by His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, to attend the meeting of their political family to discuss the political future of Sokoto State.

3. That the Speaker,  Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, duly obliged and attended the meeting.

4. That the meeting had in attendance prominent Sokoto citizens many of who have no known political affiliation. The most notable been the Sardauna of Sokoto and former Minister of Finance, Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji.

5. That consultations on the Speaker’s political future continues and the outcome will be made public at the appropriate time

SOURCE
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/tambuwal-defected-apc-aide/
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jonathan is gone with this statement

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Confusion everywhere.... APC are confused pple

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by mascot87(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
PDP are on a national agenda to ruin this country with falsehood

13 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by lilprinze: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
APC are bunch of confused propagandist.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Eastherbunny(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
I really pity those people that follow these defecting,joining and so on and so fort politicians.
Shm they [politicians] think their celebrities.
If they are then they really got some crazy followers.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Eastherbunny(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
I really pity those people that follow all these defecting,joining and so on and so fort politicians.
Shm they [politicians] think their celebrities.
If they are then they really got some crazy followers.
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by JEITO: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
He should save himself all the troubles and defect. We know he's already dinning with the..... lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why is he afraid to come out publice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by bennygreat1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Where does he have to go when PDP is still the winning party

No one defect until another party can take over power... And this will be after 2019...grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Rikidony(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
WHO CARES IF HE DECIDE TO JOIN THE JANJA..WEEDS angry
WE THE ADVOCATES OF FRESH AIR SAYS

#GEJTILL2019 cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by morbid: 5:07am On Oct 21, 2014
He was not invited because he has always had a thing for the opposition. Though he is still a card-carrying member of PDP,no sane PDP politician will take him serious because they all know that his defection to the APC is imminent. He should come out and make his stance known,instead of sitting on the fence. I like his wisdom though;he's a typical politician who allows the dust to settle before making a move that could make or mar his political career. How I wish Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State were as sagacious as Tambuwal is,he wouldn't have been in a tight corner now,just by being too hasty to decamp from APGA.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by wengerjay(m): 5:10am On Oct 21, 2014
ok
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2014
This guy should do the needful and defect to where his heart really is. He can't be eating from both camps. But hes a strongman o! I wonder why PDP has not bewn able to plot his downfall since he started treating them like shitt

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2014
I Know tHaT It was a Rumor.... I wonder why NAiraland mod will post obvious lie to FP......oga Seun U Need to work on ur mods...

HAters can leak my a$$..................

ONly fool will defect to a dumb violence party called APC

#BABA GEJ TILL I CAN SEE MY EAR WITHOUT A MIRROR.........

OGA SEUN I JUST NOTICED That u are an APC mber.....HMM we the members of PDP we wants to use this medium to invite u to the GODs OWn Party (pdp) the door is still open come b4 it get to late

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2014
If this man believes that APC can win election in Nigeria. Why can't he just resign as speaker and join them.

He is a mole among Men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Chibokgame: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2014
As long as he is not going with the mAze ,
he can defect to the mOOn .

It won't affect my vote .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by dyweb(m): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2014
This man thinks he is wiser than nigerians.

[url=m.theclubsocial.com]Register your personal account on clubsocial[/url]

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by klem93(m): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2014
confirm!!! I trust my man he wont do it www..com
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Chibokgame: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
I hope this is front page o !
i am tired of late coming .
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by bunmioguns(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Either he has defected or not.. It is none of
My goddam business

GMB for 2015

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by austinbrown: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Not my problem

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by OlisahMETU: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2014
If im like make e join illuminati, who cares

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by oluwafemi113(m): 5:19am On Oct 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by expert1000: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Whether Tambuwawa defects or nt it makes no difference 2d winning and ruling party PDP.
APC winnin elections online, PDP winnin elections offline and physically.
This blessed nation called nigeria doesn't and wil nt allow an old man full of bitterness,hate,revenge and resentment 2rule.
Buhari u can rule an islamic kingdom nt dis blessed nation called Nigeria.GOD bless nigeria GOD bless all who no Jonathan has already won 2015 elections physicaly

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by expert1000: 5:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Buhari for president..... I stil dey laff oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2014
I hear
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by gbadexy(m): 5:27am On Oct 21, 2014
A very strange politician. He is in pdp but actually derive his power in the house from the opposition.
The media aide said he hasn't defected but is still making consultations on his political future which mean he admitted openly that his principal is actually considering his stay in pdp.
I don't think he will ever decamp while still the speaker so as not to lose the seat by default by being in a majority party there.
I think pdp should set a political precedent of de-partying a member if it doesn't exist already.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by englishmart(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2014
The speaker even has a special adviser.

As old as these our leaders are, they don't even know what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Cellytones: 5:32am On Oct 21, 2014
When are we ever going to have a straight news that won't be denied any moment? Naija media sef
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by lonelydora: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2014
In my country Nigeria, politicians always deny something about them the first time it gets to the public but will later admit it days after.
Re: Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2014
I LOVE LYNPETRA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From PDP National Expanded Caucus Meeting / Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP / Assets Declaration: CCB Invites Adeosun, Emefiele, Fashola Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.