Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds (1337 Views)

Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by scribe2000(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hallo folks, after the thread on the Ebola T-shirt by a US company, I wrote the company in question, Zazzle, demanding explanation. They just replied, and below is their response (with a screen-shot attached). I have written back, demanding that the clarify in clear terms if the T-shirt has been withdrawn, and reminding them that Nigeria is now officially Ebola-free as confirmed by the WHO.

tHE zAZZLE RESPONSE

"Zazzle provides an open marketplace where user-generated content can be used to create a wide variety of products and apparel. By its very nature, the platform thrives on creativity and the opportunity for people to share their designs with the world. When a product is brought to our attention that violates our terms of service, we take swift action to remove it. We encourage the Zazzle community to use our platform to share their creativity, and we ask that they continue to maintain an open dialogue with us to ensure Zazzle features only the highest quality merchandise for our customers. Zazzle’s Acceptable Content Guidelines can be found here: http://help.zazzle.com/articles/support/ar143/"

Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by Stubar(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
I can't even see what is written on that pix!!! #ooouch
Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by scribe2000(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
?
Stubar:
I can't even see what is written on that pix!!! #ooouch
Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by heavenmade(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Beating around the bush

1 Like

Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by onyichick(f): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
this reply hasn't answered any question,they jst d blab.it doesn't mk any sense
Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by valmunich(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
It's not new

After mockery comes explanations undecided
Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by scribe2000(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Very bland response from the company. They said a lot without making any point at all. I've queried them again, and will provide the response here . . . if it comes.
Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by ladymichael: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
scribe2000:
Very bland response from the company. They said a lot without making any point at all. I've queried them again, and will provide the response here . . . if it comes.

Alot of nigerians just took this for granted and "accepted it" as they feel theres nothing we can do
you clearly have shown that you are a confident, focused and patriotic citizen. I also have a feeling that you are straight forward and faithful to your love ones.
really admire you and pray you become someone influential in this country one day, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by scribe2000(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
ladymichael:

Alot of nigerians just took this for granted and "accepted it" as they feel theres nothing we can do
you clearly have shown that you are a confident, focused and patriotic citizen. I also have a feeling that you are straight forward and faithful to your love ones.
really admire you and pray you become someone influential in this country one day, Amen.

Well, well, well....Thanks for the warm compliment. I wish there is a way this company (and others like it) can be held accountable for all these things. We can only try.
And I say a big AMEN to the bolded. God bless you!
Re: Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
They said zazzle is an open market ..right? And a lot of nigerians are pained about it...then someone should go to that zazzle and also create something to respond to the painment....coming to run mouth on forums doesn't solve problems

(1) (Reply)

Awww! How Adorable Is This Cutie And Her Dress? / New Arrival: Chimmy Oil Perfume. / New Arrival: Hot Sale Luxury Brand Female Handbags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.