Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo (1172 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Clo / I Did Not Abscond With 2.3 Million - Ex CLO / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo by MoyoGENERAL: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
When the news broke last week that a youth corper took a few millions and
disappeared, I wasn’t surprised. I’ll tell you the reason why I was not surprised in
another post. Abayomi sent in a rejoinder as a comment to the original post on this
blog.
In it, Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola claims he has no knowledge whatsoever of any
largesse given by an politician or political party – that his hands are as white as the
new white tees given to otondos in camp.

His rejoinder…
Re: Corps Member Absconds with N2.3m meant for 144 Corpers in Osun

Aside the tenable fact that I graduated from University of Ibadan; a reputable frontier
of knowledge where graduates worthy in character and sound judgment are groomed,
I loathe activities capable of negating my integrity and hitherto spiting my father’s
hard earned name. In all, I find it difficult to ascertain what individuals tend to gain
from wanton damage to one’s reputation.
On Tuesday, the 14th of Oct, a friend of mine called my attention to an infamous
viral piece that had spread like wildfire on the internet which detailed clusters of
harmful and unjustified allegations about me. I thought it was a joke but after my
swift internet view, I became utterly dejected and shocked to my bone marrow with
my jaw dropped as I read every line of that shocking news. Shortly, calls came flying
in from friends, family and colleagues who knew I’d never ventured into such impish
act. After listening to my side of the narration, Many urged me to sue for defamation
while others besieged me to write a rejoinder. Apparently, they believed I was
incapable of any iota of corrosive tendency. For hours, I couldn’t even document
anything but latter I summoned the strength of defending my cherished personality
against parlous information on the internet. Thus I have these to reel off:
Sequel to the election, some Corp members approached me asking me about what
they stand to get from the politicians and even went to the extent of gratuitously
given them my phone number. In response, I apprised them in respect of pivotal
responsibilities of Corp members explaining my position as being in Osun State to
serve my fatherland and not to engage in political gimmicks. My words fell on deaf
ears because their minds were made up that cash inflow from Osun state bigwigs is
certain.
In the article released, I was accused that I bought a car and an apartment out of 2.3
million in this present Nigeria. How is that possible? This calls for a logical
reasoning… At present, I still stand not understand the poster’s definition of
‘Abscond’ because on the 26th of July, 2014, all the schools in Osun State went on
holiday and out of 100% corp members in Iwo Local Government, 95% teach in
secondary school (Place of Primary assignment). Also, Majority traveled because it’s
a long break. That I as well did in a bid to meet my family. So, should I not have
traveled to check on family and friends in Ibadan because I’m the CLO (Corper
Liaison Officer)? But mischief makers tagged my traveling as ‘Abscond’ even when
schools resumed on the 8th of October, 2014.
As regards some salient issues raised in the detrimental report, here are fundamental
questions a sound mind should ask:
1. What is the name of the benevolent politician who gave the money?
2. What is the money meant for?
3. Where did the person give me the money?
4. When is the money paid?
5. Who witnessed it?
6. Is it INEC’s money or Corpers allowance?
Conclusively, I’d like to reiterate that I am not privy or involved in this alleged
sinister act capable of denting my name and that of my great citadel of learning,
University of Ibadan and It must be noted that as a corp member, collection of any
form of largesse from politicians is unreservedly wrong, baseless and punishable.
That NYSC Statute, I never breached.
Thanks.
Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola

Source

http://corpr./2014/10/20/i-did-not-abscond-with-n2-3m-ex-clo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo by MoyoGENERAL: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God he has come OUT to justify himself!!!!!

However, they say in YORUBA,
(IF THERE IS NO REASON, A LADY DOESNT BEAR KUMOLU)

SOME THINGS ARE WRONG IN THAT LOCAL GOVERNMENT!!!!!!
Re: I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo by politricks: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Thank God he has come OUT to justify himself!!!!!
However, they say in YORUBA,
(IF THERE IS NO REASON, A LADY DOESNT BEAR KUMOLU)
SOMETHINGS ARE WRONG IN THAT LOCAL GOVERNMENT!!!!!!
*TI OBA NI IDI OBINRIN E JE KUMOLU* Did i get it?(i am not yoruba).
Re: I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo by MoyoGENERAL: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
politricks:
*TI OBA NI IDI OBINRIN E JE KUMOLU* Did i get it?(i am not yoruba).
You get am!!!
lol
Re: I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo by emperortony: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
People will always believe what they want, Just move on and let them keep talking.
Re: I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Then who stole the money.... APC or PDP?
Re: I Did Not Abscond With N2.3M! – Ex-clo by yokiti: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2014

(1)

Missing Corp Member Reported Dead / Help! I Couldnt Do My Clearance For The Month Of Feb, How Do I Go About It / Nysc=======》just Another World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.