Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Business Of The 21st Century. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business Of The 21st Century. (667 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos / Business Of The 21st Century! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of The 21st Century. by Chuksyd1: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2014
When I explain the rudiments of the business of the 21st century to people most of them doubt more than Thomas in the bible, but I am a first class witness of how this business has changed lives including mine. It is crazy that some people feel that 2-5years in business is a long time to get rich, but don't feel that 40years at a job is a long time to stay broke.

The world has moved on but the unfortunate fact is that most people are still lagging behind. Sorry for the long story I'll go straight to the point now. If you really want to take control of your future financially and not depend on being bossed around, overworked and dependent on a pay check then this business is specially designed for you.
This is not fraud -as most Nigerians would like to believe- neither is it magic, it is an opportunity that has made several people Millionaires in Nigeria and most people are yet still to find out.
If you are genuinely interested in this one in a life time opportu
Or you can simply send me a pm and I'll get back to you.

The key to success is only provided to those who take action.

(1) (Reply)

Inter-state Transport Business Enquiry / Where Is Henry Omenogor / The False Information On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.