Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

HELP!!! My Dog Needs Assistance - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / HELP!!! My Dog Needs Assistance (867 Views)

Ur Dog Needs Meat...very Essential / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Dog Needs Assistance by knyte(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Good day fellow nairalanders, I have a female 12months old Gsd and the problem I have with her is her appetite.I noticed she's a picky eater and av changed her feed countless numbers of times trying to get the right one. Apparently she's being checked too at the vet and no medical problems,she just doesn't eat much when she does. Am at a brink of even selling the dog cos av spent so much on her. I have 2 rotts and they are perfect but working with her is a problem.
Before I forget,d only she seems to eat is chicken intestine i.e after been washed and boiled,she devours that within minutes.So I need to know if its healthy feeding her on that alone or what should I do plus she's 12mnths and hasn't even seen her 1st heat period.
If you stay within Ib it wld be of great help if you can help me work with this dog. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! My Dog Needs Assistance by knyte(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Pictures of her

Re: HELP!!! My Dog Needs Assistance by Coldplay007(f): 12:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Did you try jojo? I'm yet to see one dog that doesn't like jojo...
Try jojo or any other type of dog food, if she likes it, start mixing it with Whatever else you want to feed her...
If she tolerates it, start gradually reducing the jojo and increasing the other food... until you have a food that has very little jojo...
Re: HELP!!! My Dog Needs Assistance by knyte(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Coldplay007:
Did you try jojo? I'm yet to see one dog that doesn't like jojo...
Try jojo or any other type of dog food, if she likes it, start mixing it with Whatever else you want to feed her...
If she tolerates it, start gradually reducing the jojo and increasing the other food... until you have a food that has very little jojo...
She detest d smell of jojo,prefers arion but still won't eat much* found out she eats more if mixed with raw eggs so that's what I do now and its been fine

(1) (Reply)

Samoyed Puppies For Sale. / How To Train Dogs. / Missing Boer Bul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.