Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Globacom Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Interview (1965 Views)

Finally, A Job With Globacom / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom / Opportunities @ Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Interview by nkemz: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2006
pls has anybody else been invited for the globacom intrview tomoro in lagos V.I. id love to get info from those who have attended so as to be wel equiped. i look forward to ur humle help.
Re: Globacom Interview by option4301(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2006
I was just told by a friend that glo interview comes up tomorrow in Lagos
Has anybody heard about it?by 3pm in their Victoria Island office.
All the best to all those invited!
Re: Globacom Interview by LadyD(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2006
Hi. Is it 4 those dat applied a month ago? Cos i did. I wasnt called 4 d interview and i am very worried. Pls i did like 2 know.
Re: Globacom Interview by nkemz: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
yeah, its for those dat applied a month ago. i hope you used the correct addy to send your application.
Re: Globacom Interview by EstyD: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2006
Hi Guys,
i was called for the interveiw on the 5th, 12.30pm. It was great though there was a waste of time. I do look forward to the next interveiw though am optimistic that i would be called back cheesy. For the rest of u that have not been called, just hang on and keep praying cos they do call in batches. Stay cool cos all is well wink.
Re: Globacom Interview by Zealous: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2006
Esty D , please i am interested in the 2nd interview,whenever u are called pls pass the message to the house. One love!
Re: Globacom Interview by odapo(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2006
Hi Nkemz
Top of the day to you
I had attended the 2nd interview of Glo since June 14, but hope to hear from them since then.
I guess the issue is that i asked to be placed in Customer care instead of the sales Executive i was called for.
The Man that conducted the interview gave me a choice of either business development or Customer care , so I chose CC
Nkemz and the other Bro that had their Interview, where you called for Customer care? If so , I guess we might meet at the third interview , which is with Baba himself

For those that have not attended before, The questions for the 3 stages is " Tell us about your self"
This gives you a chance to showcase your self.
Hint: [/b]I will tell you to go and cram your CV.
Make sure you know everything in you Cv, by heart
I wish us all the best ooo
Glo dey sweet ooo

[b]If there is any one that will like to learn to swim, call Tayo on 08033910715
He is the best
Students get to swim from their 5th lesson
That is a money back guarantee.
Re: Globacom Interview by Oyemine: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2006
Its really depressing to keep applying for a position in Glo and not get called for a test/interview even when am most qualified. Well i guess que sera sera right? undecided
Re: Globacom Interview by akynojo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2006
hi guys. Pleeeeease i did my own interview with glo on june 20. since then i have been waiting for a call to see baba. if anyone did that week and heard any reply from them, please holla.
Re: Globacom Interview by efejacob: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2006
i just did mine today and it was very okay.All they want to get is your composure and confindence. The question they will ask you is that you should tell them about yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent ! Nestle Is Calling / New Job Site - Wazobiajobs.com / Whic Wil U Go For: Coca Cola Or Zenithbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.