Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (151861 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dokunbam(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
domainking:
Hi,

Hi domainking
My site has been offline for three days now what is going on.
I can only view it on mobile. Pls do something or I will be forced to move my sites

My clients are complaining

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
dokunbam:

Hi domainking
My site has been offline for three days now what is going on.
I can only view it on mobile. Pls do something or I will be forced to move my sites

My clients are complaining
Hi,
Please note that if you are able to open your website on your phone and not on your PC/Laptop then it is clearly a local DNS caching or network issue at your end.

Also if you are not able to open your website since last 3 days then you should have informed us so that we could have helped you to resolve this issue.

So you are requested to contact our support with your domain name and the screenshot of the error message you are getting at your end by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/. Our support team will help you to resolve this issue.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nenergy(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2016
xhebruski:
@DomainKing. My name is Dameh Abraham. I purchaced and Paid for the Domain Name "Unitedfaithfuls.com" and I have been unable to get access to the management area of the Domain as it's status remained pending and each time I try to manage my domain i keep getting this error message "[t1] Error Message: For input string: "{" ". The Purchase Transaction has an invoice number; 491, and transaction ID; 546ed416f163f. Please Fix this problem as soon a possible. I have emailed you but you don't reply.

Why are you not responding to my query? and you have also refused to fix my problem

Please What was the solution? I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nenergy(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Hello Team, i got the error: For input string: "{" when trying to manage DNS record. Solution please.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
nenergy:
Hello Team, i got the error: For input string: "{" when trying to manage DNS record. Solution please.
Hi,
I can see that our support team has already answered your query.

Please check your email for details. You can also read our response on ticket #679495 and get back to us. Our support team will help you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nenergy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,

Please check your email for details. You can also read our response on ticket #679495 and get back to us. Our support team will help you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

Yes, thank you!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ijezie4: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please oh I have uploaded my website folder in zipped form in my CR Panel and tried loading my website but i keep getting this

"Response Error.

Technical description:
502 Bad Gateway - Response Error, a bad response was received from another proxy server or the destination origin server.

What do I do please? What is the way forward.

Emai is 247naijablog@gmail.com

Please I need a solution

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ijezie4: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
For the theme to work with Wordpress it must be custom designed for Wordpress. So if your theme is custom design for Wordpress you can easily upload it using the following options:

1) You can upload your Files using CPanel's Easy to Use File Manager.

2) You can also use FTP for uploading files using Filezilla.

Or you can also send the .ZIP file of your Website's Files to our email "support@domainking.ng". We will upload the files for you.

Please note that all files must be upload in public_html folder.

If you have any query then you can raise a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/. Our support team will get back to you.

Best Regards,
Ashish
DomainKing.NG

I'm actually trying to use the crpanel method but i don't know what to upload and where to upload. What do i upload and where do i upload it. i.e. Where do i upload the web file? What else do i need to upload for the site to be up and running/

Thanks
247naijablog@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ijezie4: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
The hostname you gave me isn't working in the FTP Filezilla app. Please what do i do. Isn't there a way I can send you my file softwares to help me do it, probably upload my www.zip file and my database to a site where you could download it from and help me host this website. look I'm not too good in this hosting stuff.

Thanks.
247naijablog@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
ijezie4:

I'm actually trying to use the crpanel method but i don't know what to upload and where to upload. What do i upload and where do i upload it. i.e. Where do i upload the web file? What else do i need to upload for the site to be up and running/

Thanks
247naijablog@gmail.com
Hi,
Your details are correct & are working fine.

I have raised a support ticket for you. And our support team has answered it. Please check your email for details. You can also read our reply on Ticket #753290.

Also you are requested to always raise a support ticket for such issues or contact us at support[at]domainking.ng, as we cannot always track your queries here on Nairaland. Also we cannot post answers with your account information here. So it is not possible for us to handle such issues here.

I hope you understand this.

Please check our reply and get back to us on that ticket if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dalyricist: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team. DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.

This thread is not a promotional thread.

Purpose of this thread is to engage with the users of Nairaland who would like to know more about DomainKingNG and our offers.

You can also ask about any issues related to domain & hosting. We will genuinely try to help if we can.

Users can also openly use this thread to post their feedback on our service.

Please play fair & do not attempt to use this thread to post promotional materials or spam.

We would like the Nairaland Webmaster community to benefit from this thread.

Consider it like our Nairaland Social Page & engage with us.

Best Regards,
DomainKingNG Team

Just bought a domain name from you guys, yesterday... Unfortunately I couldn't link it with my blog.. Dunno if you guys can help do that... Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
dalyricist:

Just bought a domain name from you guys, yesterday... Unfortunately I couldn't link it with my blog.. Dunno if you guys can help do that... Thanks
Hi,
Do you mean that you want to link your custom domain with your blog.

Yes we can do it for you. For this please contact our support with your domain name at support[at]domainking.ng or by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support

Our support team will assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dalyricist: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Do you mean that you want to link your custom domain with your blog.

Yes we can do it for you. For this please contact our support with your domain name at support[at]domainking.ng or by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/suppor

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

Av gotten it.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2016
i made payment through firstbank transfer yesterday uptil now no vital feedback onlinewwe7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2016
zealmatblog:
i made payment through firstbank transfer yesterday uptil now no vital feedback onlinewwe7@gmail.com
Hi,
I can see your payment is still shown as pending in our Voguepay account. This process can take upto 24 hours at the Voguepay and their Bank's end. Please note that we have also mentioned about this on our payment page where you found our bank account details.

Here is the line from our bank payment instructions: "Note: It can take upto 20-24 hours for us to credit the payments made using this method."

Normally the payment is approved in a few hours, but sometimes the payments are approved slower by our payment partner. So this can cause the delay. So we request your patience during that time.

Also I can see that our support team has already answered your query. Please check your email for details. You can also read our response on ticket #719792. Also you can get back to us on that ticket if you have any other query.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Okwori12(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
I respect you guys so much. but I will be happy if you can check your saver. there is this regular error message that keeps popping up each time am working in my admin panel

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okwori12:
I respect you guys so much. but I will be happy if you can check your saver. there is this regular error message that keeps popping up each time am working in my admin panel
Hi,
Can you please tell me your domain name & the error that you are facing at your end. As everything is working fine at our server end.

Please send us the screenshot of the error message & the URL of the message with your domain name to support[at]domainking.ng or by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

Our support team will check your issue & resolve it.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Okwori12(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Domainking please check bafsms.com. can't upload components due to server error... please check it for me...

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Okwori12:
Domainking please check bafsms.com. can't upload components due to server error... please check it for me...
Hi,
Please do let us know that are you uploading through FTP software or using cPanel?

Also send us the screenshot of your error message so that we can check your issue. You are requested to raise a support ticket for this issue.

You can raise a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/ . Our support team will get back to you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
chai downtime this saturday morning angry

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2016
downtime for the past 11 minutes now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
tonyx4x44:
downtime for the past 11 minutes now
Hi,
I have checked with our server admin and I cannot find any downtime report today. It may be a temporary problem at your end. But I cannot be sure as I don't know the exact issue.

Please also confirm that the site is still having issues or is it working fine now?

Please also note that these kind of issues are not easy to track for us on Nairaland. As these issues require more details. It is recommended that you must raise a support ticket for these issue or contact us at support[at]domainking.ng with screenshot of the error message.

So if you are still facing any issue then you are requested to send us the screenshot of your error message that you are getting at your end.

You can raise a support ticket for this issue from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support

Our support team will check your issue.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tonyx4x44(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I have checked with our server admin and I cannot find any downtime report today. It may be a temporary problem at your end. But I cannot be sure as I don't know the exact issue.

Please also confirm that the site is still having issues or is it working fine now?

Please also note that these kind of issues are not easy to track for us on Nairaland. As these issues require more details. It is recommended that you must raise a support ticket for these issue or contact us at support[at]domainking.ng with screenshot of the error message.

So if you are still facing any issue then you are requested to send us the screenshot of your error message that you are getting at your end.

You can raise a support ticket for this issue from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support

Our support team will check your issue.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

its not a temporary problem at my end, its a temporary problem at yours

my online site monitoring program sent me a mail that my site down and I confirmed it was, for 15 minutes

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
tonyx4x44:

its not a temporary problem at my end, its a temporary problem at yours

my online site monitoring program sent me a mail that my site down and I confirmed it was, for 15 minutes
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to us.

The issue could just be a temporary thing. I have asked our server admin to check it & look into it in more detail.

Please also understand that if you are facing any such issue please always raise a support ticket for these issue or contact us at support[at]domainking.ng with screenshot of the downtime message that you have received. So that we can check the issue asap.

Please also understand that these kind of issues are not easy for us to track & resolve on Nairaland as we are not always active here. Also these issues require more details like your website URL, the error message & other details.

We try to assist our customers regarding their issues here on Nairaland as much as we can but some issues are impossible to handle & resolve here.

I hope you understand this.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
pls reply my ticket
Ticket ID: #445090

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Amastermovic(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Domainking when is ur next promo schedule for and aren't you guys going to hold any contest... What program do you have now that I can benefit from.... Your affiliate program I guess u don't for views... U guys are doing a great job.. I ve 3 service running with you

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Donabydeco:
pls reply my ticket

Ticket ID: #445090
Hi,
I can see that our support team has already replied to your query. Please check your email for more details.

You can also read the support ticket #445090 from your DomainKing.NG client panel from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

You can get back to us on that ticket if you have any further queries or need any further assistance regarding your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Amastermovic:
Domainking when is ur next promo schedule for and aren't you guys going to hold any contest... What program do you have now that I can benefit from.... Your affiliate program I guess u don't for views... U guys are doing a great job.. I ve 3 service running with you
Hi,
Thank you for your kind words & appreciation.

Do you mean promo for domain names or web hosting?

Currently we are offering Upto 30% OFF & free .com.ng domain with our hosting plans till the end of this month. You can check our hosting plans from here: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Also we are offering promos on .in, .co.in domains & 10% OFF on .com.ng, .ng domains till the end of this month. For getting 10% OFF on .NG domains you can use the coupon DKNG10NG.

You can check all our domain prices from here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-pricing/

You can also check all our latest offers on our offers page here: http://www.domainking.ng/offers/

We don't have any scheduled contest or promo right now. But we may decide to offer some cool promos in future. Can you please tell me which exact promo are you looking for, so that I can keep that in mind and discuss it with our team when introducing our next promo.

If we offer any promo & contest, we will inform all of our clients about it so that everyone can benefit from it. You can also keep updated with our Facebook page for our latest promos & contests: https://www.facebook.com/domainkingng

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Please, how can I delete an invoice?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2016
njuwo:
Please, how can I delete an invoice?
Hi,
You can tell us for deleting and cancelling your invoice. For this you need to contact our support with your invoice number at support[at]domainking.ng or by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support

Best Regards,
Ashish
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
I bought a domain from you guys, set it up myself, looked it up and the site njuwo.com displayed errors here and there. Sent a message to your team and you guys couldn't reply. That's how you do business right?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
njuwo:
I bought a domain from you guys, set it up myself, looked it up and the site njuwo.com displayed errors here and there. Sent a message to your team and you guys couldn't reply. That's how you do business right?
Hi,
I can see that you had wrongly configured some DNS settings for blogger integration. Our support team has corrected it for you. And your blog is now integrated with your domain. Please check from your end.

Also our support team had replied to you in ticket #353849 in few minutes. Please check you email for more details.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.