Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150847 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by techmart(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Good day Karen,

I have two questions:

Firstly, I'd like to know if your hosting server/coy supports php7.

Second question is that I've already ordered for the soldier plan, and I'd like to know if the website I'll be hosting with your company would be active/functional in China, reason being that- I just discovered your company is an Indian company, and I think most Indian websites cant be used/viewed from a Chinese IP.

Thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2016
surestsam:
Hello, have gotten a domain name frm your site.. How do i link it to my ?
Hi,
Please note that to integrate your domain name with your blog you need to send us the CNAMEs given by the google blogger. For this you need to login into your blospot account and then go to your blog> Settings > Basic > Setup third party URL for your blog.

Then you need to enter the name of your domain which you want to integrate with your google blogger. After entering your domain name click on save button which will result an error message with 2 CNAMEs. Please send us those CNAMEs and we will configure it for you in your DNS panel.

Also if you are finding it hard then please raise a support ticket with your domain name and issue from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with this.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2016
nze4al:
I didn't receive any mail, I can't even access my cpanel...check my site, is still showing error since morning. www.techmzy.com.ng please help me @domainking. cry
Hi,
I have checked that our support team have already replied to your issue in ticket. I am not sure why you are not getting the replies on your email. Please check the email which you had registered while signup with us.

Also regarding your cPanel sign up issue, it is clear from the message you sent us that you are having internet connectivity issues.

Please note for security reasons cPanel don't allow users to use dynamic IP within a session. During a login session, your internet connection has to maintain a same static IP to validate a session.

Moreover if you unable to get our replies on your email then you can also check and reply your tickets from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/supporttickets.php and get back to us.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2016
momohtosin1:
Not long I ordered for "lonercres.com" this evening, quickly check and approved it. thanks
Hi,
I have checked that your order is activated by our backend team a few minutes ago. Please check your email for more information.

Also please note that we always recommend our clients to choose online payment methods for instant activation.

In case you are paying us via bank transfer or bank deposit you need to wait for some hours as we need to track your payment with our payment partner. We have clearly mentioned this on our checkout page.

You can also read our response to your ticket #528772 from your client panel and do let us know if you have any further doubts or queries or need any further help.

Feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
techmart:
Good day Karen,

I have two questions:

Firstly, I'd like to know if your hosting server/coy supports php7.

Second question is that I've already ordered for the soldier plan, and I'd like to know if the website I'll be hosting with your company would be active/functional in China, reason being that- I just discovered your company is an Indian company, and I think most Indian websites cant be used/viewed from a Chinese IP.

Thanks.
Hi,
Thanks for you for contacting us.

Below are the answers for your queries:
1). Please note that we use CageFS on our server that allow us to run multiple versions of PHP. By default we have PHP 5.6 installed on our server but we also allow you to run other versions of PHP like PHP 5.4, 5.5, 7 etc. So you can use your Soldier hosting plan for your website coded on PHP 7.

2). Regarding your 2nd query, our servers are located in US. Also website blocking doesn't work based on any country or location. Generally the websites are blocked by the government based on the laws and policies of a particular country. In this the country's regulating authority might ask the ISPs to block particular websites and their IPs due to some infringement at their end. There is never full blacklisting for a particular country's IPs.

Moreover I suggest you to send us the detailed requirements of your project so that we can help and guide you accordingly.

You are requested to raise a support ticket for this issue from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you further.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2016
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nze4al(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
I bought a new .com domain now, how do I link it with .waka.mobi?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by barnabas91: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2016
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team. DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.

This thread is not a promotional thread.

Purpose of this thread is to engage with the users of Nairaland who would like to know more about DomainKingNG and our offers.

You can also ask about any issues related to domain & hosting. We will genuinely try to help if we can.

Users can also openly use this thread to post their feedback on our service.

Please play fair & do not attempt to use this thread to post promotional materials or spam.

We would like the Nairaland Webmaster community to benefit from this thread.

Consider it like our Nairaland Social Page & engage with us.

Best Regards,
DomainKingNG Team

Pls I need a promotional code, I want to register a domain on your site.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
barnabas91:

Pls I need a promotional code, I want to register a domain on your site.
Hi,
Currently there is no discount on domain registration. You can check all our domain prices from here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-pricing/

You can also check all our latest offers on our offers page here: http://www.domainking.ng/offers/

But we currently have promos on our hosting plans. Currently we are offering Upto 30% OFF & free .com.ng domain with our hosting plans till the end of this month. You can check our hosting plans from here: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Also if we offer any new promo & contest, we will inform all of our clients about it so that everyone can benefit from it. You can also keep updated with our Facebook page for our latest promos & contests: https://www.facebook.com/domainkingng

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by leo1234(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2016
I want to move my blog www.okmedics.com from WordPress and have ordered for the civilian plan but I am having difficulty making payment with my master card.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:08am On May 09, 2016
leo1234:
I want to move my blog www.okmedics.com from WordPress and have ordered for the civilian plan but I am having difficulty making payment with my master card.
Hi,
We have provided two payment modes for our clients i.e. Online method and Offline method. You have to select the payment method while checkout. In online payment method you can choose Voguepay or cashenvoy. Both the online payment methods can be used for VISA card, Verve Card and Master Card.

If you are unable to pay us using one online payment gateway then you can pay us via choosing another payment gateway like cashenvoy.

Also In offline method, you can pay us via Bank deposit or Bank transfer. For that you need to select Bank Transfer or Cash deposit option during checkout.
Note: It can take some hours for us to track and credit the payments made using this method.

Moreover our support team has replied to your query in support ticket on your given email. Please check your email for all the details.

Also if you are having further queries then please raise a support ticket or get back to us on the same ticket, regarding your issue from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nenergy(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2016
Hello Team, please how do i register a domain name for a friend through my account? i.e Buying through my account but providing his details. I can't seem to find the option anymore. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:02pm On May 09, 2016
nenergy:
Hello Team, please how do i register a domain name for a friend through my account? i.e Buying through my account but providing his details. I can't seem to find the option anymore. Thanks!
Hi,
Do you mean that you want to register a new domain & use different contact information other than your account information in the domain's whois.

You can easily do that while registering your new domain. During checkout you can enter any new contact information that you want from "Domain Registrant Information" section on the checkout page.

Moreover you can also edit the contact information of your registered domain with us any time you want. For changing the contact information of your domain please read this guide for help: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-update-contact-information-of-your-domain/

Also if you are having further queries then please raise a support ticket or get back to us on the same ticket, regarding your issue from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nenergy(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Do you mean that you want to register a new domain & use different contact information other than your account information in the domain's whois.

You can easily do that while registering your new domain. During checkout you can enter any new contact information that you want from "Domain Registrant Information" section on the checkout page.

Moreover you can also edit the contact information of your registered domain with us any time you want. For changing the contact information of your domain please read this guide for help: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-update-contact-information-of-your-domain/

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
This was helpful! Thanks!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by WEMS(f): 7:12pm On May 09, 2016
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team. DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.

This thread is not a promotional thread.

Purpose of this thread is to engage with the users of Nairaland who would like to know more about DomainKingNG and our offers.

You can also ask about any issues related to domain & hosting. We will genuinely try to help if we can.

Users can also openly use this thread to post their feedback on our service.

Please play fair & do not attempt to use this thread to post promotional materials or spam.

We would like the Nairaland Webmaster community to benefit from this thread.

Consider it like our Nairaland Social Page & engage with us.

Best Regards,
DomainKingNG Team

drop it at www.microjobpays.com I believe in reality
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by newazuka: 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
Please, how do one change domain King server name, I have Web hosting from another hosting group, thank you

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 5:55pm On May 16, 2016
newazuka:
Please, how do one change domain King server name, I have Web hosting from another hosting group, thank you
Hi,
Do you mean that you want to point your domain name to your hosting provider's nameservers.

You can easily do that from your client panel at DomainKing.NG. Please read our guide on how to change the nameservers of your domain name at DomainKing.NG for your help from here: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-change-the-nameservers-for-your-domain/

You you contact your hosting provider for their nameservers.

After changing the nameservers, please wait for few hours for the DNS settings to propagate & work properly. After that your website will start working.

If you are not able to change the nameservers of your domain on your own using the above guide, please contact our support with the nameservers that you want to use, & we will do it for you.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ritzyvic1(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2016
Am I the only one experiencing these malware and spam issues?. Every day I keep getting notifications of such and I have done everything domainKing suggested including updating all the themes and plugins, removing unnecessary ones etc. But the thing hasn't resolved. Now my service is in suspension. Can someone pls suggest 2 me how 2 fix this permanently

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:14am On May 25, 2016
ritzyvic1:
Am I the only one experiencing these malware and spam issues?. Every day I keep getting notifications of such and I have done everything domainKing suggested including updating all the themes and plugins, removing unnecessary ones etc. But the thing hasn't resolved. Now my service is in suspension. Can someone pls suggest 2 me how 2 fix this permanently
Hi,
Please note that we take malwares and spam issues very seriously to ensure the security and safety of other clients hosted on on the same server.

Also whenever malware is detected on client's website we recommend our clients to take the actions for securing their websites and hosting accounts.

If you have any issue related to malware then you are requested to raise or reply support ticket as we are not sure about your domain name and email.

You can raise a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our Support Team will assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by funmo(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2016
Hello Domain King

Before I leave your platform, can you at least let my site stop showing "Internal Server Error" every random now and then? both when I'm posting and checking the posts!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!

I'm not even on my 10k daily traffic plan yet, and I can't get reliable 24/7 service!

what is this life!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dayus444: 1:28pm On May 26, 2016
I want to order the civilian plan for a new wordpress blog i want to start. How many daily/monthly vistors can the bandwith handle?

Also, how easy it it to upgrade to bigger plans later?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:39pm On May 26, 2016
funmo:
Hello Domain King

Before I leave your platform, can you at least let my site stop showing "Internal Server Error" every random now and then? both when I'm posting and checking the posts!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!

I'm not even on my 10k daily traffic plan yet, and I can't get reliable 24/7 service!

what is this life!
Hi,
Please note that 500 Internal Server Error occurs due to many reasons like any coding error in .htaccess file, wrong file permissions and when a website has very high CPU usage or number of concurrent processes running that is not normal in shared hosting.

The internal server error on your website may also caused due to excessive resource usage by your plugins & unoptimized code.

Also we are not sure about the main reason for the error so please raise a support ticket with your domain name so that we can check and resolve your issue.

You can raise a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our Support Team will assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dayus444: 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
dayus444:
I want to order the civilian plan for a new wordpress blog i want to start. How many daily/monthly vistors can the bandwith handle?

Also, how easy it it to upgrade to bigger plans later?
Please answer my question.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yomalex(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2016
Hello DomainKingTeam, can I transfer a hosting account to another user?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:03am On May 27, 2016
dayus444:
Please answer my question.
Hi,
Yes you can start with our Civilian hosting plan. All our hosting plans support WordPress.

For Hosting plans, you can visit: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Currently we are offering Upto 30% OFF on our hosting plans with free domains except with our Civilian hosting plan.

This guide should be of help for ordering a hosting plan: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

We are offering 5 GB bandwidth with our Civilian hosting plan. Also the number of visitors depends upon your average page size. So if your average page size will be less then you can have more visitors and page views.

For eg. If your page size is 500KB, you can have about 10000 visitors in a month. AND if the page size will increases to 1MB, the number of visitors will decreases to 5100.

In future if you will need more resources like disk space and Bandwidth then you can upgrade your plan at anytime. For that you can contact us by raising a support ticket and our support team will help you with the upgrade.

If you have any other query please raise a ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our Support Team will assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:11am On May 27, 2016
yomalex:
Hello DomainKingTeam, can I transfer a hosting account to another user?
Hi,
Do you mean you want to transfer a hosting account to a user who is having an account with us?

Yes you can transfer your hosting account one user to another user with domainking.ng. For that you need to raise a support ticket from your account in which you are having an active hosting account or the hosting account which you want to transfer.

For this issue you are requested to raise a support ticket with your name of your hosting account and email of the user to which you want to transfer your hosting account from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our Support team will check your issue and get back to you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yomalex(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Do you mean you want to transfer a hosting account to a user who is having an account with us?

Yes you can transfer your hosting account one user to another user with domainking.ng. For that you need to raise a support ticket from your account in which you are having an active hosting account or the hosting account which you want to transfer.

For this issue you are requested to raise a support ticket with your name of your hosting account and email of the user to which you want to transfer your hosting account from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our Support team will check your issue and get back to you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Yes. That's great. I setup websites for clients and need to transfer the hosting to them Thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Akasejude: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Help Domain King I just read your thread and it is awesome. please kindly answer these for me
1which of ur hosting plan we be suitable for me I want to run a blog with a lot of plugins on it

2.how we I give other users of my site right to post on my behave put I we still be the general overseer I I don't like there post I we delete it .

3 what I want to host is a blog how do u begin when I don't no how to code

4. how can I integrate face book page so that once I post the we appear be on social media

5.Can only the topic of my post appear how do I do it with world press
6. can I be able to use the WordPress in my android phone to post new post on my web sites?

7 I we like my post to contain Recent news business and so on each post we have it time of post thank waiting for ur reply hope to work with you sooon

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Akasejude: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
8. to register on ur site we I go to web hosting or blog hosting

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Akasejude: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
8. to register on ur site we I go to web hosting or blog hosting I wan to build a news site

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Generalmac(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Akasejude:
Help Domain King I just read your thread and it is awesome. please kindly answer these for me
1which of ur hosting plan we be suitable for me I want to run a blog with a lot of plugins on it

2.how we I give other users of my site right to post on my behave put I we still be the general overseer I I don't like there post I we delete it .

3 what I want to host is a blog how do u begin when I don't no how to code

4. how can I integrate face book page so that once I post the we appear be on social media

5.Can only the topic of my post appear how do I do it with world press
6. can I be able to use the WordPress in my android phone to post new post on my web sites?

7 I we like my post to contain Recent news business and so on each post we have it time of post thank waiting for ur reply hope to work with you sooon

Akasejude:
8. to register on ur site we I go to web hosting or blog hosting I wan to build a news site

HI Akasejude,
Would love to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge while the DomainKing.NG agents arrive.

1. It all depends on your budget, DomainKing.NG has got various suitable hosting plans which suites everyone's pocket. But to answer your question, I would suggest you go for minister plan.
See more http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

2. When you install any CMS onto your hosting plan, you would have the opportunity to rank any member as subscriber, contributor, author, editor, administrator.

3. You don't need to be a Web designer/coder to own a blog, you can contact DomainKing.NG for the service here
http://www.domainking.ng/website-design/
Or any other Web designer at your disposal.

4. I believe the Web designer should integrate it for you.

5. It also depends on your theme or perhaps, your Web designer, you should be specific with him or her, detailing him with exactly what you want.

6. Yes!!! You can always use your Android device through various browser platforms (opera, chrome, mozilla), it doesn't end there, if you are using WordPress as your CMS , there is a WordPress application for easy use.

7. It still depends on the theme or the Web designer , still bear in mind that you are the one to tell the Web designer what you want.

8. You can choose any of them, but I would advise you stick to web hosting in case you want to switch to other Web hosting platforms.

I believe I answered your questions clearly, ask any other if you have more queries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.