Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150744 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by basidoo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
In advancement to pay for hosting services, i pre-ordered but i wasn't able to pay that day.
So i want to ask of am going to re-order or just pay the bill another day.
Thank you
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by basidoo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
basidoo:
In advancement to pay for hosting services, i pre-ordered but i wasn't able to pay that day.
Thank you

[color=#550000][/color]
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
basidoo:
Thank you

Hi Basidoo,
Sorry for the delay in replying back to you.

Thank you for your interest in DomainKing.NG services.

Kindly note you can pay for your pre-ordered service or you can place the new order for the same as per your wish. It is okay you can pay anytime to us as per your needs.

I want to inform you that currently our Hosting promo sale is still going on and it ends by 30 Oct, 2017. So you can grab the offer before it ends.

If you want to buy Hosting plan from DomainKing.NG you can use Coupon DKNG40OFF to get 40% discount on all Web hosting plans.

For Hosting plans, you can visit: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Currently we are offering Upto 40% OFF on our all hosting plans and free .com.ng and .com domains with our Hosting plans.

This guide should be of help for ordering a hosting plan: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

If you have been registered with us on our website then you must have received an mail regarding our Hosting promo offer you can read that and get back to us with any query. Our support team will reply you as soon as possible to your queries or if you need any assistance.

If you have any queries then you can email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you accordingly.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by davour(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good day,
I need a web mail service with hosting capability. I will like to know the cost for a minimum of 20 webmail address and max of 100 email addresses.

thak you
Ademola

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
davour:
Good day,
I need a web mail service with hosting capability. I will like to know the cost for a minimum of 20 webmail address and max of 100 email addresses.

thak you
Ademola

Hi Davour,
Thank you for your interest in our services.

Yes, you can create 100 of email account addresses with us in any of our Hosting plans.

You can easily buy any of our Hosting plan and our all Hosting plans comes with unlimited email accounts.

You can easily create 100 of email account address once your Hosting account is active with us.

For that you can visit our Hosting plans first: https://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

This guide should be of help for ordering a hosting plan: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-buy-web-hosting/

Currently we are offering free .com.ng and .com domains with our Hosting plans.

If you have any query regarding our Hosting plans or need any assistance you can contact us on our website via Live Chat Support.

If you have any queries then you can email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you accordingly.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by davour(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Davour,

Yes, you can create 100 of email account addresses with us in any of our Hosting plans.

You can easily buy any of our Hosting plan and our all Hosting plans comes with unlimited email accounts.

You can easily create 100 of email account address once your Hosting account is active with us.

For that you can visit our Hosting plans first: https://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/

Currently we are offering free .com.ng and .com domains with our Hosting plans.

If you have any query regarding our Hosting plans or need any assistance you can contact us on our website via Live Chat Support.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

can i have your number or a mail to mail u guys for more clarification

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2017
davour:

can i have your number or a mail to mail u guys for more clarification

Hi,

If you have any queries or need assistance you can easily reach us via Email. Our email is support@domainking.ng you can just drop an email and clarify your query how can we help you. We will get in touch with you in no time.

You can also contact us on our website domainking.ng via joining to our Live Chat Support Team. Our Chat Support team will assist you accordingly.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Get your web design project achieved #justfrankng

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Spylim(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2017
domainking:

Hi,
pls i just gotten my domain from you guys i need you to upload my php.ini
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=Spylim post=62304254][/quote]

Hi Spylim,
Thank you for registering your domain with us.

Could you please confirm me your domain name that you have registered with us so that I can check the domain name and assist you accordingly.

But better understanding and faster response of your issue, I request you to please raise a support ticket for this issue from your client panel.

You can always raise a support ticket for any assistance from your client panel from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our Support team will check your issue with in few minutes and get back to you with possible solutions. Or You can mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng. you can also contact us on our website via Live Chat Support, your issues will be resolved in no time.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Youglord: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2017
i got my domainking domain too but dont know how to point it to my blog.

wakacomeintl

wakacomeintl.com.ng
wakacomeintl..com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Youglord:
i got my domainking domain too but dont know how to point it to my blog.

wakacomeintl

wakacomeintl.com.ng
wakacomeintl..com

Hi Youglord,

I can see that you have already opened a support ticket to our support team regarding your Blogger Integration query to your domain.

Your issue has been resolved by our support team. If you have any issue or need assistance then you can drop your query on support ticket #549314 anytime and our support team will look into your issue and assist you accordingly.

You can also contact us on our website via Live Chat Support, your issues will be resolved in no time.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by callydon(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Guys, please flea from domainking. After making a payment for my domain renewal, after a month they suspended my domain and said that my domain was NOT paid for. After providing screenshots, they said they can't find my payment.
Now, in other to get my domain back, I asked them to get me my EPP code so I can transfer my domain to another registrar but this is almost 24hrs since I made dt request & they r yet to give me the EPP code.
So people, for ur peace of mind, run from them.

NB: my blog is: www.oddytech.com.ng and it has been offline for the past 4 days now.

2 Likes

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
callydon:
Guys, please flea from domainking. After making a payment for my domain renewal, after a month they suspended my domain and said that my domain was NOT paid for. After providing screenshots, they said they can't find my payment.
Now, in other to get my domain back, I asked them to get me my EPP code so I can transfer my domain to another registrar but this is almost 24hrs since I made dt request & they r yet to give me the EPP code.

NB: my blog is: www.oddytech.com.ng and it has been offline for the past 4 days now.
Hi,
I have checked your issue in details and noticed that our payment partner was not able to track your payment with your provided screenshot and payment details.

I have checked that our support team has already replied to you after few minutes of your query. And ask you to send any proof your payment link bank account statement or confirmation of your payment so that we can forward to our payment partner.

You can also check the replies sent to you in tickets. But you have not sent any valid evidence of your payment at that time.

Moreover I have checked that our support team has already sent you the EPP code and reply regarding the made payment.

Please check the Inbox and Spam folder of your email and get back to us for any further query.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by callydon(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I have checked your issue in details and noticed that our payment partner was not able to track your payment with your provided screenshot and payment details.

I have checked that our support team has already replied to you after few minutes of your query. And ask you to send any proof your payment link bank account statement or confirmation of your payment so that we can forward to our payment partner.

You can also check the replies sent to you in tickets. But you have not sent any valid evidence of your payment at that time.

Moreover I have checked that our support team has already sent you the EPP code and reply regarding the made payment.

Please check the Inbox and Spam folder of your email and get back to us for any further query.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

THIS IS RUBBISH...

You people will just hurriedly go & reply me after I complained here, and then u'll be telling me that you guys replied earlier

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by callydon(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
callydon:

UPDATE:

Out of frustration, and in other to get my blog back online, I decided to pay AGAIN for d same domain renewal. And after over 5hrs these guys are yet to do anything to get my domain back online.

D truth be told, Domainking shud be banned from selling domain names.

EVIDENCE OF SECOND PAYMENT

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
callydon:

UPDATE:

Out of frustration, and in other to get my blog back online, I decided to pay AGAIN for d same domain renewal. And after over 5hrs these guys are yet to do anything to get my domain back online.

EVIDENCE OF SECOND PAYMENT
Hi Callydon,
I sincerely want to apologize to you for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly try to understand that your payment for domain renewal is currently pending approval. It will be tracked & approved in a few hours.

As soon as you had sent us your payment details few hours ago, we had informed you about it in our ticket reply on ticket: #607395. Please be assured that your domain will be renewed in a few hours as soon as your payment is approved.

I humbly request your patience during this time.

Regarding the payment issue, kindly understand that that as we have explained to you that we have not been able to track any payment on your mentioned date.

After you had informed us that you could not find the old payment screenshots, we had then informed our payment gateway to track your payment using the details that you had sent us. But they were not able to find any such payment on that date. We then informed you about it & we also sent you the screenshot of the gateway's response.

We had also reached out to you to please send us any other payment tracking details that could assist us in trying to find your old payment. But you could not find the old details. And we understand that it may be hard for you to find them.

We totally understand the frustration that you may be having, but please try to understand the situation. We are also stuck since your payment was not found.

We totally trust you & that is why we are still in contact with the gateway to make sure that they go through all their records to find your payment. I assure that you would get full refund for the payment if you had paid for it twice. I request you to please refer to our ticket for the update.

I sincerely apologize once again for any inconvenience caused to you. I assure you that we are making our best effort to ensure that all your issues are resolved on priority.

Please feel free to get back to us if you have any further doubts. We'll be really happy to answer all your questions.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Oyimzy(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Kindly help set up my Domain with Blogger, please respond ASAP
Ticket number #742646
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2017
Oyimzy:
Kindly help set up my Domain with Blogger, please respond ASAP
Ticket number #742646

Hi Oyimzy,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thank you for registering your domain name with us.

I can see that our Support team has already replied you regarding your Blogger Integration query since 15th Dec, 2017. But it seems that you have not saved the settings yet by following Final Step mentioned in reply by our support team.

I request you to please get back to us on support ticket #742646 and confirm us if you have saved the settings in your Blogger dashboard or you are unable to do that. Our support team will reply you and resolve your issue instantly.

For faster response to your queries, I request you to always contact us via Support tickets or on our website via Live Chat Support.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by fixedhollies(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
I purchased a domain name with your company yesterday. I gave it to my hosting company to set up... But its not working. Is there anything i should do to activate it?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2017
fixedhollies:
I purchased a domain name with your company yesterday. I gave it to my hosting company to set up... But its not working. Is there anything i should do to activate it?

Hi fixedhollies,
I am sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Could you please confirm me your domain name that you have registered with us so that I can check the domain name and assist you accordingly.

But better understanding and faster response of your issue, I request you to please raise a support ticket for this issue from your client panel.

You can always raise a support ticket for any assistance from your client panel from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our Support team will check your issue with in few minutes and get back to you with possible solutions. Or You can mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng.

You can also contact us on our website via Live Chat Support, your issues will be resolved in no time.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by fixedhollies(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi fixedhollies,
I am sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Our Support team will check your issue with in few minutes and get back to you with possible solutions. Or You can mail to our support team at support@domainking.ng.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

Thanks.... The issue has been resolved by one of ur staff... Fast and ok service.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Olusharp(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
DomainKingTeam I have sent message via Facebook with no response yet... we at Ospolybuzz bought a domain from you www.ospolybuzz.com.ng and I have been try to link it with blogger to no avail, I have used the blogger setting installer but nothing seems to be working.. pls see to it..

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Olusharp:
DomainKingTeam I have sent message via Facebook with no response yet... we at Ospolybuzz bought a domain from you www.ospolybuzz.com.ng and I have been try to link it with blogger to no avail, I have used the blogger setting installer but nothing seems to be working.. pls see to it..
Hi,
I can see that our support team has already replied to you in ticket 385895. Please check the inbox and spam folder of your registered email for confirmation.

You can also check the reply sent to you from here: https://clients.domainking.ng/viewticket.php?tid=385895&c=mAw51sJb

Please check the reply and get back to us on that same ticket. You also need to send us the CNAMEs on that same ticket so that we can enter it for you.

If you have any further issue regarding blogger integration then you can also contact our chat support team at our website. They will help you to resolve your issue.

For faster response to your queries, I request you to always contact us via Support tickets or on our website via Live Chat Support.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Emasky4real(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
My domain Taiwoemayosan.com was due for renewal on Saturday. I renewed yet after the expiration period, I couldn't gain access to my site. Domainking is saying my domain has expired. I lodge a complain nothing has been done.
This morning I got a mail telling me to confirm the transfer of the domain. I click on confirmation only to get a charge of 2000+ as transfer fee.

I didn't ask for a transfer, besides I paid my due before expiration. You guys should do something about my domain because my business is getting affected already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Emasky4real:
My domain Taiwoemayosan.com was due for renewal on Saturday. I renewed yet after the expiration period, I couldn't gain access to my site. Domainking is saying my domain has expired. I lodge a complain nothing has been done.
This morning I got a mail telling me to confirm the transfer of the domain. I click on confirmation only to get a charge of 2000+ as transfer fee.

I didn't ask for a transfer, besides I paid my due before expiration. You guys should do something about my domain because my business is getting affected already.
Hi,
I can see that our support team has already replied to you in ticket 989288. Please check the inbox and spam folder of your registered email for confirmation.

You can also check the reply sent to you from here: hhttps://clients.domainking.ng/viewticket.php?tid=989288&c=zNGW6ZMv

Please check the reply sent to you and get back to us on that same ticket for further query.

If you have any further issue regarding your domain renewal then you can also contact our chat support team at our website. They will help you to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by 9jagists(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hi, I registered a domain at domainking yesterday night. I paid the money today at Gtbank. and have sent a mail to support@domainking.ng but the domain hasn't been activated.
below is the screenshot of the teller if u could help check and activate it.
-Thanks

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2018
9jagists:
Hi,
I registered a domain at domainking yesterday night.
I paid the money today at Gtbank.
and have sent a mail to support@domainking.ng
but the domain hasn't been activated.

below is the screenshot of the teller if u could help check and activate it.

-Thanks

Hi 9jagists,

I have checked your payment has been approved and our support team have activated your domain already.

Please check the inbox and spam folder of your registered email for confirmation.

Please check the reply sent to you by our Support team via Support ticket.

If you have any further issue regarding your domain renewal then you can also contact our chat support team at our website. They will help you to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by etainment360(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi, have a few questions...

1. Do I have permission to change my name server details when I purchase a .cim. ng domain.

2. What debit card do you accept for payment? Any? Without glitches?

3. When paying for domain, do you charge extra fees?

4. Can I be refunded for any reason?

5. Can the domain be used on any host?

6. How much will the .com. ng domain cost after a year expires?

Thanks!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
etainment360:
Hi, have a few questions...

1. Do I have permission to change my name server details when I purchase a .cim. ng domain.

2. What debit card do you accept for payment? Any? Without glitches?

3. When paying for domain, do you charge extra fees?

4. Can I be refunded for any reason?

5. Can the domain be used on any host?

6. How much will the .com. ng domain cost after a year expires?

Thanks!

Hi Etainment360,
Please find the below answers of your questions:

1. Yes, you can easily change the nameservers once your domain has activated with us. You can also contact us any time by creating support ticket or you can also change the nameservers by yourself.

2. You can easily pay us by using your card like VISA Card, Master Card, Verve Card etc.

3. We don't charge any extra fee on domain registration.

4. Please note that it is not possible to refunds for domain registration as domain registration is a non refundable service by the Registry for which domain fees is directly paid to the Domain Registries and they don't provide refunds for this.

5. Once your domain has activated, you can easily use the domain name for any hosting account.

6. After expiry, you can renew the .com.ng domain for just N1,700 for 1 year.

I hope this clarifies your all query.

If you have still any further query regarding our product/services then you can also contact our chat support team at our website. They will help you to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AliJohn(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
I try buying 2 domain today.but d transaction was nt successful

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.