Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150610 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Bigboy289:
I want to check my available disk space, I want to login to cpanel but it is telling me : "you changed your IP address"

Hello Bigboy289,
Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

If you are looking to check your available disk space in cPanel, please refer this guide: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/disk-space-usage-in-cpanel/

The above guide will be helpful for you to check disk space usage in cPanel.

Regarding IP Address Changed:
====================
If your IP is changing constantly than its clear you are having internet connectivity issues.

Please note for security reasons cPanel don't allow users to use dynamic IP within a session. During a login session, your internet connection has to maintain a same static IP to validate a session.

Many internet connections use dynamic IPs but the IP never changes between an active session, if it does it could be due to poor internet connectivity which must be reported to the ISP. You can confirm this by going to: https://www.whatsmydns.net/whats-my-ip-address.html

So please try to access your cPanel from the sub-domain https://cpanel.yourdomain.com(replace with your domain name) , many times this will fix the error.

Or you can access your cPanel with static IP. This will also fixed the issue.

I hope this clarify your queries.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Bigboy289(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2019
DomainKingTeam:

Hello Bigboy289,

If you are looking to check your available disk space in cPanel, please refer this guide: https://www.domainking.ng/articles/disk-space-usage-in-cpanel/

The above guide will be helpful for you to check disk space usage in cPanel.

Regarding IP Address Changed:
====================
If your IP is changing constantly than its clear you are having internet connectivity issues.

Please note for security reasons cPanel don't allow users to use dynamic IP within a session. During a login session, your internet connection has to maintain a same static IP to validate a session.

Many internet connections use dynamic IPs but the IP never changes between an active session, if it does it could be due to poor internet connectivity which must be reported to the ISP. You can confirm this by going to: https://www.whatsmydns.net/whats-my-ip-address.html

So please try to access your cPanel from the sub-domain https://cpanel.yourdomain.com(replace with your domain name) , many times this will fix the error.

Or you can access your cPanel with static IP. This will also fixed the issue.

I hope this clarify your queries.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
OK, thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Isuachrist: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Domain King. Can you please speed up confirmation of customers payments.

I paid with GTB today and I believe it was received since 12:noon.

I am waiting thanks.

(I can't put my details here as u said no double Messages, I have already sent an Email)
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Isuachrist:
Domain King. Can you please speed up confirmation of customers payments.

I paid with GTB today and I believe it was received since 12:noon.

I am waiting thanks.

(I can't put my details here as u said no double Messages, I have already sent an Email)

Hi Isuachrist,
I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Please note we are already working on ways to faster tracking of Bank payments of customers.

I request you to please get in touch with our support team regarding your payments via registered email. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

So kindly get in touch with our Support team & they will get back to you within few minutes.

Best Regards,
Karan veer,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by EmiYagi: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please my blog www.earnersweb.com has being showing this and i have complained to customer care via email but customer care hasnt been productive. Please what is the issue?
I was asked to verify account and i have sent my details still no change.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Earnersweb(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2019
EmiYagi:
Please my blog www.earnersweb.com has being showing this and i have complained to customer care via email but customer care hasnt been productive. Please what is the issue?
Add me on facebook " kene Nwabuzors " let's chat... D domain was bought from godaddy shaa
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JONITEZ(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2019
Hello Domain king.

My site(www.cresthub.com) has been offline for over 48 hours.

The screenshot below will explain better.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
EmiYagi:

Hi EmiYagi,

I've noticed that your issue has already been resolved by our one of support representative team & your website is also working fine now.

Please check your registered email for the confirmation.

Also, I request you to please always get in touch with our support team regarding your issue via registered email. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

You will get response within few minutes.

Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG,
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
JONITEZ:
Hello Domain king.

My site(www.cresthub.com) has been offline for over 48 hours.

The screenshot below will explain better.

Hi JONITEZ,

I've checked that your website cresthub[dot]com is already working fine at my end. I have also checked it at independent 3rd party monitoring website: GTMetrix & your website is loading perfectly there also. Please refer to this report: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/cresthub.com/gA1o5Y7q

Please recheck it again from your side.

Also, for faster response I request you to please always contact with our support team regarding your issue via registered email. You can also contact with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

You will get faster response within few minutes.

Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG,

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by bignero: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2019
DomainKingTeam:

Hi JONITEZ,

I've checked that your website cresthub[dot]com is already working fine at my end. I have also checked it at independent 3rd party monitoring website: GTMetrix & your website is loading perfectly there also. Please refer to this report: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/cresthub.com/gA1o5Y7q

Please recheck it again from your side.

Also, for faster response I request you to please always contact with our support team regarding your issue via registered email. You can also contact with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG,

hello Please my website
www.livingwell.com.ng
gave me this error message this the morning BAND WIDTH LIMIT EXCEDED

whats the problem? and whats the solution?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
bignero:

hello Please my website
www.livingwell.com.ng
gave me this error message this the morning BAND WIDTH LIMIT EXCEDED

whats the problem? and whats the solution?

Hi,
Sorry for the late response.

I have checked that you have only registered this domain name with us but your domain is pointing to other hosting provider. I wanna clarify you that website issues are always related to hosting and not with domain name.

So that I recommend you to please contact to your hosting provider. They will check your issue and assist you with this.

Moreover, we have already replied to you at your registered email with us about this issue. Kindly check our mail for more information.

Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Jovialportal0: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hello domainking rep,

got a hosting and a domain today don't know what's wrong, the account is still pending.

please help as the project is urgent
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2019
Jovialportal0:
Hello domainking rep,

got a hosting and a domain today don't know what's wrong, the account is still pending.

please help as the project is urgent

Hi Jovialportal0,

I request you to please get in touch with our support team regarding your issue and they will get back to you in few minutes. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Please understand the Nairaland thread is not an right medium for communicating support issues so if you have any issues directly contact us via Live Chat Support on our website or via email. Our Support team will respond you in minutes.

So kindly get in touch with our Support team as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by jesusvictory: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
YOU DEFINITELY WILL NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by randieboy: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2019
You scammer karma would catch up with you soon. you people disabled my site in less than 48hrs after payment claiming you cant find me on social media and requesting for personal documents that you want to use to scam others. Guys avoid these scammers for your own good.
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Jovialportal0,

I request you to please get in touch with our support team regarding your issue and they will get back to you in few minutes. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Please understand the Nairaland thread is not an right medium for communicating support issues so if you have any issues directly contact us via Live Chat Support on our website or via email. Our Support team will respond you in minutes.

Best Regard,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hi Randieboy,
We never suspend any genuine services & we don't allow any abuse of our service.

Your services with us were suspended because you were using it for abusive purposes. We don't support or tolerate any such activities, and any such service will be suspended as per our terms.

We have the right to ask for verification when we find anything suspicious.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

randieboy:
You scammer karma would catch up with you soon. you people disabled my site in less than 48hrs after payment claiming you cant find me on social media and requesting for personal documents that you want to use to scam others. Guys avoid these scammers for your own good.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ospreywin(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi domainking... I was unable to log in to my cpanel with the cpanel url, I'm receiving error when trying to reach the url

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2020
ospreywin:
Hi domainking... I was unable to log in to my cpanel with the cpanel url, I'm receiving error when trying to reach the url
Hi ospreywin,
Please note that we are not sure about your issue until you confirm us the domain name and error message that you are getting at your end.

I request you to please contact with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG,
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Semilore0001: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Why does the refund process take so long and so much time, especially with Guaranty Trust Bank, but different when funding the account? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AnglChris(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
My sites haven't been coming up if recent. More like there are times all my blogs don't even come up at all I'm using blogger but domainking domains. Please help!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2020
AnglChris:
My sites haven't been coming up if recent. More like there are times all my blogs don't even come up at all I'm using blogger but domainking domains. Please help!

Hello AnglChris,

I request you to please get in touch with our support team regarding your website issue. You can get in touch with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

Best Regards,
Karan,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Semilore0001:
Why does the refund process take so long and so much time, especially with Guaranty Trust Bank, but different when funding the account? lipsrsealed undecided

Hello Semilore,

Normally, refund process will take upto 24 to 48 hours for the refunded payment to get credited into bank account. This is a standard time that defined at bank end & unfortunately it is not in our control.

In case if you have experience regard refund, I request you to please get in touch with our billing team regarding payment if you have still not received the refund yet or something else. You can get in touch with our Billing team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response.

So kindly get in touch with our Billing team as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Karan,
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmsana: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello.
i will love to know why my domain with the below details was suspended while still in active year without any notification.
Registration Date: 03/07/2019
Domain: askme(dot)com(dot)ng
Registration Period: 1 Year/s
Amount: N999
Next Due Date: 03/07/2020

what business do i have with Hostgator? as the page is asking me to contact hostgator

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
emmsana:
Hello.
i will love to know why my domain with the below details was suspended while still in active year without any notification.
Registration Date: 03/07/2019
Domain: askme(dot)com(dot)ng
Registration Period: 1 Year/s
Amount: N999
Next Due Date: 03/07/2020

what business do i have with Hostgator? as the page is asking me to contact hostgator

Hi Emmsana,
I'm sorry for delay in getting back to you.

I can see that you have only domain askme.com.ng registered with us & it's already activated till 2020-07-03 with us as per whois record.

However, I've checked that currently your domain is loading from your hosting account that you have brought from somewhere else (NameCheap Hosting provider). You can even confirm it from here: https://whois.nic.net.ng/whois.jsp

So I advise you please get in touch with them & ask for this issue as you are using their name-servers. They will surely assist you with it.

Moreover, I request you to please contact with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response in future.

Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG,
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Apus: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Emmsana,
I'm sorry for delay in getting back to you.

I can see that you have only domain askme.com.ng registered with us & it's already activated till 2020-07-03 with us as per whois record.

However, I've checked that currently your domain is loading from your hosting account that you have brought from somewhere else (NameCheap Hosting provider). You can even confirm it from here: https://whois.nic.net.ng/whois.jsp

So I advise you please get in touch with them & ask for this issue as you are using their name-servers. They will surely assist you with it.

Moreover, I request you to please contact with our support team at support@domainking.ng or via Live Chat Support on our website for faster response in future.

Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG,

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Fidelmak(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Why is my status still showing pending after I made payment today through flutterwave
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by macho44(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
@DomainKing, i've been extremely patient and heaven knows i have tried my best. My patience has exceeded it's limit and i swear with everything i hold sacred, your organization won't go scot free. Suspending an active hosting plan over a stupid domain that i neither own or have access to is unfathomable.
For crying out loud, my corporate website is hosted on the hosting plan you suspended, and it's been over 72hours and counting. You're toying with my business and source of livelihood and you expect me to sit still and fold my hands without doing nothing No wahala.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Willzz(m): 2:19am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello Domainking, how long will it take for the domain name i just bought to be active?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.