Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Would You Describe As A Perfect Day? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Would You Describe As A Perfect Day? (665 Views)

Watch How A Foolish Whiteman Disrupts What Was Supposed To Be A Perfect Concert / Nairaland: A Perfect Reflection Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Describe As A Perfect Day? by lilylurv(f): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
I asked someone this particular question yesterday and guess what his reply was!

'A day with sexual intercourse'

#i couldn't help but smile and didn't bother to inquire more abt it because he boldly and joyfully answered me...my motive was not to question it but to know him more and. I think that answers it partly.
So, here I am asking you, what would you describe as a perfect day? Or isn't there something like that?
Re: What Would You Describe As A Perfect Day? by Tallesty1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sex kwa?
Re: What Would You Describe As A Perfect Day? by Morhziez(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
[i][/i] Be right back
Re: What Would You Describe As A Perfect Day? by lilylurv(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sex kwa?

That was what he said o....

(1) (Reply)

chibok girls / Ogunde Living History Museum / Unbelievable Artwork Influenced By Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.