Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? (1425 Views)

8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist / How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? / I DID NOT start the salt cure rumor, only created awareness of d hoax (2) (3) (4)

How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by tithe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have been pondering on this for awhile now, it's like guys that smoke are more than they that don't. I decided to ask how did you start the smoking habit, since they neither teach it in schools nor at home.

You can share your experience let the younger ones not be victims.
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by iceberylin(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
ђow įş ţђįş ŗomāŋţįç undecided

bţw į doŋţ smoke cool

lįƒę įş ţoo şђoŗţ ţo dįę yoųŋg embarassed

Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
i wrote one hell of an exam and joined the boys to a party afterwards lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, me who was a nil smoker prior to that night popped a full pack of the dorchester brand, dunno if it was the menthol or the stress of the exam though cos nobody coerced me into doing it.

Months later i graduated to learning how to roll rizla,even though i wouldn't smoke so much cos the tin, most especially (Sk) dey spin my head like turn table grin. it was somewhat a regular habit for the peeps, even attended a girls birthday party where they rolled up stuffz in large bowls, wondered what they had in mind though cos they equally smoked a large part of it.

Im currently a social smoker, i indulge maybe once in 3-4 months

Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Weed: Used to feel one guy at school back then. He was also feeling fly and cool after smoking so I asked him and he told me it was weed. That's how I tried it too. Didn't know the long term effect wasn't worth the temporary fun.

Cigarette: after leaving weed, I tried it to see if it would take weeds role but I had to let go too.

Smoked weed for 6 years.
Smoked cigarette for few.

Haven't smoked in 9 years now. Not an easy habit to quit but it is doable.
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by zoeee(f): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=27325496]ђow įş ţђįş ŗomāŋţic
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by adepiero: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
First, this post is in the wrong section. if you added sex to it now, eh ehn! then it can stay angry

btw, I don't smoke but I lived with drug peddlers back in school and I treated and sold SK a few times. though in the process I inhaled puffs of smoke and it had the same effect but I like adding weed to my cooking. grin
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by LORDI(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
I was having headaches, so I saw an ad saying"smoke and get cured"...so started smoking!!!....since then I have been smoking for 3 weeks now,but am trying to stop!!...plus my friend koffi,ayew influenced me a lot.
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by Lordabas: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2014

I smoked 20 a day. I started smoking cos i wanted to see what all the fuss about it was about.

It's totally worthless & overated so all you kids reading this, NEVER START! angry
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by valmunich(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
It all started on Nairaland...

Whenever i see an interesting or a boring topic, there's usuallly this scratch on my mouth

And with time, i came to discover that the scratch subsides whenever i weed

So... that's how it all started sad angry
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
my friends in school said smoke Jen it looks so cool and stylish.... we dont know anything that time... cry
now to stop it is not easy angry
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by chibwike(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
I dont smoke, and would never will, coz good girls dont date guys that smoke
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by lahit14(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
I dont smoke, and would never will, coz good girls dont date guys that smoke

Lol!! How old r u? 11!! Living ur life in hopes of dating good girls dat detest smokers, u knw this could be interpreted as, u wish to smoke but ur afraid good girls that detest smokers would pass up on u. Well I hav good news, good girl perfer more experienced bad boys. U can start a thread of ur own "why do good girls prefer bad boys" see the responses of most women, it might help u mak up ur mind the learn the one true lesson of life not to live ur life wondering n troubling urself of wht people might tink of u much less girls, much more less good girls. The reason I askd if u were 6 or was it 11, now I can't tell the differnc. No offenc! Why does the admin allow for minors to register?? Don't tak it personal
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by chibwike(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
lahit14:

Lol!! How old r u? 11!! Living ur life in hopes of dating good girls dat detest smokers, u knw this could be interpreted as, u wish to smoke but ur afraid good girls that detest smokers would pass up on u. Well I hav good news, good girl perfer more experienced bad boys. U can start a thread of ur own "why do good girls prefer bad boys" see the responses of most women, it might help u mak up ur mind the learn the one true lesson of life not to live ur life wondering n troubling urself of wht people might tink of u much less girls, much more less good girls. The reason I askd if u were 6 or was it 11, now I can't tell the differnc. No offenc! Why does the admin allow for minors to register?? Don't tak it personal
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by destante(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
It all started on Nairaland...

Whenever i see an interesting or a boring topic, there's usuallly this scratch on my mouth

And with time, i came to discover that the scratch subsides whenever i weed

So... that's how it all started sad angry
God will deliver u of e-smoking. say amen
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by valmunich(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
destante:
God will deliver u of e-smoking. say amen
Seems you want some sad

Don't worry, nobody will know about it

Just ping cool
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by destante(f): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Seems you want some sad

Don't worry, nobody will know about it

Just ping cool
hehe u and who. I cast out the daemon in yew tongue
Re: How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? by Bonethugss: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Have you tried to quit smoking with little or no progress, or are you just in need of a cooler alternative; you just have to try our electronic cigarette . It feels like the regular cigarette, tastes like the regular cigarette but is healthier than the regular cigarette as it contains ABSOLUTELY NO TAR, TOBACCO AND A NUMBER OF OTHER CHEMICALS.
It also doesn't give off that normally offensive cigarette smell, as such you can smoke the e-cigarette indoors and no one would perceive a thing.
Its electronic and as such you don't need a lighter to light it up
It comes in various flavors : Menthol, Strawberry, Cappuccino, and captain Black -
TO help you quit or regulate your level of nicotine intake it comes in varying degrees of nicotine, we have the:
1) High
2) Medium
3) Low
4) Zero level of nicotine

What are you waiting for, pick the healthier choice now. We are currently doing clearance - crashing the price down to N600 per stick, additionally, if you buy a pack of 12 sticks you get one ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
Each stick cost N600 only

Contact me on ecig19@gmail.com

How To Use Micro G Pen Vaporizer E Cigarette Starter Kit / See What Was Found In A Resturant. (photo) / Painful Gum... Pls Help