Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? (6486 Views)

Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? / Di Maria Vs Hazard:who Is D Best / Jack Wilshere Vs Eden Hazard... Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Doshward(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is something I've always pondered on, but i cant come to any satisfying verdict, i am a man u fan, and i always feel very confident when di maria is in possession of the ball, he has the ability to penetrate any defence (the guy sabi chop space o) but Hazard also never stops entertaining me, with is speed skills and agility. With the man u vs chealsea match coming up this weekend, who will be the better man?

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Are you kidding me? Di Maria of course
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
After the match this weekend, u will remove this rubbish. How can u compare Kanu Nwankwo and Emenike?

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Doshward(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
kaorama:
After the match this weekend, u will remove this rubbish. How can u compare Kanu Nwankwo and Emenike?
who b kanu who b emenike?

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by shegzy06(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls Compare Hazard with Nani, not precious Di Maria. *Just Kiddin* buh sincerely aside from chelsea Fans, I don't fink dere is anybody dat can take Hazard over Di Maria.

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ask me this question when real Madrid bid for hazard,

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Segadem(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
shegzy06:
Pls Compare Hazard with Nani, not precious Di Maria. *Just Kiddin* buh sincerely aside from chelsea Fans, I don't fink dere is anybody dat can take Hazard over Di Maria.
I'm a Chelsea fan ,but I will take di maria over hazard.
hazard is good but he prefers personal glory to team's,while di maria works for d team.IF, again I said if hazard could shun 'notice me' kind of play, he will be better.

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
shegzy06:
yet he has completed more dribbles than Di Maria, and also has a higher market value. The duo are great. Sincerely, i don't know who to pick. Hazard is stronger with the ball. I mean stamina.

4 Likes

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Are you kidding me? Di Maria of course
do you know hazard am convinced you don't know him first of all hazard is not a playmaker his a winger he has skills agility stamina shot swerve and a superb pass accuracy so you can't compare both of them they are both good in there respective area of play
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by gabe15(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
shegzy06:
sharap
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Greatihex(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Abbey2sam:
Ask me this question when real Madrid bid for hazard,

u r nt serious. Do u knw hw many times real madrid has tried 2 sign hazard?

2 Likes

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by buskie13(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Greatihex:
u r nt serious. Do u knw hw many times real madrid has tried 2 sign hazard?
pls....tell us how many times. tongue
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2014
di maria is >>>> hazard
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by heatmeup(f): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
ferderick:

yet he has completed more dribbles than Di Maria, and also has a higher market value. The duo are great. Sincerely, i don't know who to pick. Hazard is stronger with the ball. I mean stamina.
reverse the statement market value.
di maria market value is 65mill euro while hazard is 45 mill euros pls do the arithmetic
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by igwedaboss(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Well to me. I would take hazard over Di maria. No sentiments. Hazard is a better player and Hazard has more potential.

"Di Maria.....meh, very good player don't get me wrong but he's nothing special. He isn't world class.
He's more on the Alexis Sanchez, Mata, Silva type level.
Robben & Neymar that's hazard level. They bring serious danger to a field of play with less glorified players around them. Even when it comes to strength hazard has it more.

at the age of 16, made his professional debut in November 2007. He went on to become an integral part of Lille under manager Rudi Garcia, racking up over 190 appearances. In his first full season as a starter, he won the National Union of Professional Footballers (UNFP) Young Player of the Year award becoming the first non-French player to win the award. In the 2009–10 season, Hazard captured the award again becoming the first player to win the award twice.[13] He was also named to the league's Team of the Year.

In the 2010–11 season, he was a part of the Lille team that won the league and cup double and, as a result of his performances, was named the UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year becoming the youngest player to win the award. Hazard was also given the Bravo Award by Italian magazine Guerin Sportivo for his performances during the 2010–11 season. (wiki)

Eden is technically gifted and very fast. He will be a major star in the future. I would take him to Real Madrid with my eyes closed."

Zinedine Zidane on the 19 year old Eden Hazard, August 2010. (wiki).

In short ehn. Watch best of hazard on YouTube and that of di maria and come and tell me who you would prefer. No sentiments attached.

9 Likes

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
heatmeup:
reverse the statement market value.
di maria market value is 65mill euro while hazard is 45 mill euros pls do the arithmetic
am talking of current value. How much did Chelsea turndown from PSG?
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Herrmes: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol, I don't think coaches given a choice would choose Hazard over Di Maria, Hazard is good but Di Maria is excellent

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by M4gunners: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
shegzy06:
Even some Chelsea fans wouldn't.
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Doshward(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Di maria is better, cos he constantly poses a threat to the opposing team, by peppering their yard box with very dangerous crosses, hazard lyk 2 form 1 man mopol angry

3 Likes

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by heatmeup(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
ferderick:

am talking of current value. How much did Chelsea turndown from PSG?
my dear that is the current value.google is your friend
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
igwedaboss:
Well to me. I would take hazard over Di maria. No sentiments. Hazard is a better player and Hazard has more potential.

"Di Maria.....meh, very good player don't get me wrong but he's nothing special. He isn't world class.
Robben & Neymar that's hazard level. They bring serious danger to a field of play with less glorified players around them. Even when it comes to strength hazard has it more.

at the age of 16, made his professional debut in November 2007. He went on to become an integral part of Lille under manager Rudi Garcia, racking up over 190 appearances. In his first full season as a starter, he won the National Union of Professional Footballers (UNFP) Young Player of the Year award becoming the first non-French player to win the award. In the 2009–10 season, Hazard captured the award again becoming the first player to win the award twice.[13] He was also named to the league's Team of the Year.

In the 2010–11 season, he was a part of the Lille team that won the league and cup double and, as a result of his performances, was named the UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year becoming the youngest player to win the award. Hazard was also given the Bravo Award by Italian magazine Guerin Sportivo for his performances during the 2010–11 season. (wiki)

Eden is technically gifted and very fast. He will be a major star in the future. I would take him to Real Madrid with my eyes closed."

Zinedine Zidane on the 19 year old Eden Hazard, August 2010. (wiki).

In short ehn. Watch best of hazard on YouTube and that of di maria and come and tell me who you would prefer. No sentiments attached.

One thing that makes Hazard a better player than Di Maria is Consistency,except last season di maria hasn't been consistent in his career,that is why madrid always want to sell him every transfer window,this is to buttress your point.

3 Likes

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Greatihex(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
buskie13:
pls....tell us how many times. tongue
it is nt less than three.
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by buskie13(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Greatihex:
it is nt less than three.
less than
why not more than tongue
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
heatmeup:
my dear that is the current value.google is your friend
Hazard is evaluated close to 100M Euros. Chelsea turned down an "about 75 M euros PSG bid" and rumors have it that Madrid is preparing a similar bid. Google it again pls.
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Greatihex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
buskie13:
less than
why not more than tongue
nw i knw u wia jokin.
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by buskie13(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Greatihex:
nw i knw u wia jokin.
yeah...I'm a man utd ,but I'm dead scared of Hazard
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by homesteady(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
igwedaboss:

@bolded
It's very clear that you did not watch any real madrid match last season!
There is no player like di maria currently, but there are plenty 'hazards' everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Ichel: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2014
ferderick:

Hazard is evaluated close to 100M Euros. Chelsea turned down an "about 75 M euros PSG bid" and rumors have it that Madrid is preparing a similar bid. Google it again pls.
Dear, too much of sporting life &co and Uk transfer rumor mills aint gud 4 u, they r great fan of hyperbole when it comes to figures. I tink heatmeup is right.
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by dicksj93: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
I hate it wen fans get bias wen comparisons lyk dz crop up...take me or dz topic to anywhere...Eden hazard n neymar are better dan di maria...I'll rada liken di maria to willian
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by iykofias(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2014
ferderick:

listen to urslf; hazard has more market value than di maria? Nigga pls
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by Greatihex(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
buskie13:
yeah...I'm a man utd ,but I'm dead scared of Hazard
i am also scared of di maria passes and falcao threats.
Re: Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? by buskie13(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Greatihex:
i am also scared of di maria passes and falcao threats.
falcao?
no don't think so....de only person man utd has for now is only Di Maria,...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football / 2odds Daily Proffesor / Football Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.