Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ebook On How To Make Upto 50k Per Month On MTN DATA BUNDLES - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebook On How To Make Upto 50k Per Month On MTN DATA BUNDLES (775 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook On How To Make Upto 50k Per Month On MTN DATA BUNDLES by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hy people!
Lets talk real legitimate MTN DATA bizness, bizness with upto 80-100% profits.. that can fetch u upto 30k-40k per month or more....
Since the onset of telecommunication in this country, several people have been made and are still being made rich, unfortunately it is only a few minority that are open to this source of easy money.
Imagine a population of 150 million citizens of which about 70 million use internet enabled phones and modems, how much do you think you can make every 30 days from this people? The good Thing is, you don’T need a compuTer To do This, and you don’T even need an inTerneT enabled phone To sTarT This business. All you need is a mobile phone with constant and stable network reception ability and an MTN sim. With that lets talk bizness..
Am gonna be giving out this secret ebook @very cheap price to the first 10 people to place order..

Interested peeps should:
Whatsapp me: 08065000615
BBM me: 7F5FE18F
Please share & broadcast, you might be helping somebody in desperate need of this kindda opportunity. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Ebook On How To Make Upto 50k Per Month On MTN DATA BUNDLES by Abbey2sam(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
o8o65696008 whatsap me pls
Re: Ebook On How To Make Upto 50k Per Month On MTN DATA BUNDLES by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
UniqueMike:
Hy people!
Lets talk real legitimate MTN DATA bizness, bizness with upto 80-100% profits.. that can fetch u upto 30k-40k per month or more....
Since the onset of telecommunication in this country, several people have been made and are still being made rich, unfortunately it is only a few minority that are open to this source of easy money.
Imagine a population of 150 million citizens of which about 70 million use internet enabled phones and modems, how much do you think you can make every 30 days from this people? The good Thing is, you don’T need a compuTer To do This, and you don’T even need an inTerneT enabled phone To sTarT This business. All you need is a mobile phone with constant and stable network reception ability and an MTN sim. With that lets talk bizness..
Am gonna be giving out this secret ebook @very cheap price to the first 10 people to place order..

Interested peeps should:
Whatsapp me: 08065000615
BBM me: 7F5FE18F
Please share & broadcast, you might be helping somebody in desperate need of this kindda opportunity. Thanks & God bless.

nawa to u ooo na everytin u want day sale?
even someting dat secondary shool boy go fit teach u, na em u wan sale? a good name is better dan riches my broda

2 Likes

Re: Ebook On How To Make Upto 50k Per Month On MTN DATA BUNDLES by Raymondif: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
How much? What does it contain?
Re: Ebook On How To Make Upto 50k Per Month On MTN DATA BUNDLES by sammybrainy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hehe, nawa4u. U go just de convert Nairaland threads to ebooks.
These kind ebooks still de sell?

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Moves To Strengthen Monetary And Fiscal Policies / Merits Of Natural Roofs Over The Artificial Ones / To All Jumia And Konga Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.