Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

“I Can’t Always Win, But I Can Always Learn And Grow.” - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “I Can’t Always Win, But I Can Always Learn And Grow.” (568 Views)

19 Words For Emotions You Feel But Can’t Explain / Read, Learn And Laugh / To People Who Want To Write — But Can’t Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Always Win, But I Can Always Learn And Grow.” by paschal750(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Don’t confuse poor decision-making with your destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s OK; we all make them. Learn from life experiences so they can empower you! What we call our destiny is really just our character, and that character can be enriched. The knowledge that you are responsible for your actions and attitudes does not need to be discouraging either, because it means you are free to change your destiny. Yes, the past has shaped your feelings and perspectives, but all this can be altered if you have the courage to reexamine how it formed you. You can always alter your chemistry provided you have the courage to dissect your elements.

(1) (Reply)

Soon We Will Meet Again / The Chant! / Rufus Giwa As The Best Polytecnic In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.