Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc (4154 Views)

Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / Cheat Codes For 'God Of War' On PS2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Taonga(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hey, fellas. I'm looking for any God OF War for PC. I've never seen it on a pc. I don't know if there's actually a Microsoft version of God Of War. If so I need to know if there's a site I can get from or if it can be bought or cracked, whatever ! Leggo !
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by cao(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Taonga:
Hey, fellas. I'm looking for any God OF War for PC. I've never seen it on a pc. I don't know if there's actually a Microsoft version of God Of War. If so I need to know if there's a site I can get from or if it can be bought or cracked, whatever ! Leggo !

It's a Playstation exclusive, the only non-playstation platform they've ever done was mobile (i.e Betrayal).
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Taonga:

^ what he said...but with the right pc u cud emulate the ps2 and psp versions( the ps3 version is not possible yet) so what is ur pc specs so I may help u.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by cao(f): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Err...I'm a she...
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Uhhhmm, I have one tho. But its like an emulator of the ps2 version. Couldn't install it. The installer was written in.... Wtf is even that language sef. Lol
You can go for "blades of time" for PC. I'd call it a "female version of God of war"..though d young lady screams a lot while fighting enemies, lmao.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kenomobola(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Unfortunately, you'll never find a PC version; @cao, @Zohan, and @kimco have already told you the deal. The only way you can play God of War on your PC is to use either a PS2 emulator (PCSX2), or a PSP emulator (PPSSPP), sadly there's currently no working PS3 emulator (all those you'll find online are fake, and they might even infect your system if you install them) and get the corresponding PS2 game or PSP game. Alternatively, you might even find a pre-packaged version of the PS2 version which you can easily install on your PC.
Thanks.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
cao:
Err...I'm a she...

Do forgive me miss/ mrs. I don't usually chk for the gender. But I must say it's a surprise to see a "she" giving out accurate info on this issue. Don't take it the wrong way...it's actually a compliment.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Zohan:
Uhhhmm, I have one tho. But its like an emulator of the ps2 version. Couldn't install it. The installer was written in.... Wtf is even that language sef. Lol
You can go for "blades of time" for PC. I'd call it a "female version of God of war"..though d young lady screams a lot while fighting enemies, lmao.
wat error does it give u?
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 08, 2014
kimco:
wat error does it give u?
I dunno. Twasnt written in english. Buh I think there re missing or corrupt files.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by overwetnkeri: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2014
There is emulator version for pc out there .Search in google .You need high specification to play
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Equado(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
kimco:

^ what he said...but with the right pc u cud emulate the ps2 and psp versions( the ps3 version is not possible yet) so what is ur pc specs so I may help u.
I have the ps3 own...God of war 3 on pc...but your system gats 2 b 4c*** tyt...
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2014
kimco:

Hey bro, I am interested,....

I got an
8GB RAM
1GB Nvidia
Core i5 2.5Ghz
750GB HDD

So what's the way forward?
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Hey bro, I am interested,....

I got an
8GB RAM
1GB Nvidia
Core i5 2.5Ghz
750GB HDD

So what's the way forward?

I'll need a better description on the nvidia 1gb gpu u have. Right click on desktop> properties>advance>adapter tab . I think it shud be dere. Then reply.

After I've confirmed that it's gud enuff pls goto emuparadise.com and search for the god of war games in both the ps2 category and psp category, download, and then proceed to download the emulator pcsx2 v1.2.1

After that google ps2 bios and download atleast two ( ignore this if the emulator already comes with bios, last tym I chked it didn't tho)

Also for psp download the ppsspp emulator. Dat one is easy to figure out so don't worry.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Equado:
I have the ps3 own...God of war 3 on pc...but your system gats 2 b 4c*** tyt...
no u don't. Doesn't matter if ur computer is a 1000 core pc, if there's no well coded emulator it won't run anything. As of now the only genuine emulator for ps3 can only run homebrewed ps3 games. But I wud like to be proven wrong so pls send us a link to also download this imaginary game u have
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Equado:
you deliver pc games all over Nigeriahow so...and if so ill do anithing for fifa 15 the on pc...

Don't bother, no crack for fifa pc yet. Unless u want to buy the original like I did.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Equado(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
kimco:
no u don't. Doesn't matter if ur computer is a 1000 core pc, if there's no well coded emulator it won't run anything. As of now the only genuine emulator for ps3 can only run homebrewed ps3 games. But I wud like to be proven wrong so pls send us a link to also download this imaginary game u have
no kidding...I bot d game some weeks ago...ah gave d cd 2 a frnd...f yhu doubt...ah cn snap nd send...4 d link dnt knw bout dt
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Equado(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
kimco:

Don't bother, no crack for fifa pc yet. Unless u want to buy the original like I did.
nawa...wts d hold up wiv d crack??dis tym last year alrdy had fifa 14
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Equado:
no kidding...I bot d game some weeks ago...ah gave d cd 2 a frnd...f yhu doubt...ah cn snap nd send...4 d link dnt knw bout dt

If u actually think I'll believe that den I must really appear ignorant to u. But I'm not. God of war 3 is a ps3 exclusive...will never appear on pc. And there is no emulator to run the game. Now be gone with ur lies.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Equado(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
kimco:

If u actually think I'll believe that den I must really appear ignorant to u. But I'm not. God of war 3 is a ps3 exclusive...will never appear on pc. And there is no emulator to run the game. Now be gone with ur lies.
jeez...y exactly wud ah liesmtin ah bot...Oga abeg browse...if we wer on whatsapp wud v shwed yhu proof...
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Equado:
nawa...wts d hold up wiv d crack??dis tym last year alrdy had fifa 14
rumor has it that ea paid the "crackers" not to crack the game. It's not easy cracking a game of the magnitude of fifa. That's why only teams like the 3dm teams are able to do it. It's not a job for one man. So wait a while or buy the game.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by Equado(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
kimco:
rumor has it that ea paid the "crackers" not to crack the game. It's not easy cracking a game of the magnitude of fifa. That's why only teams like the 3dm teams are able to do it. It's not a job for one man. So wait a while or buy the game.
...how can I buy the game ? And how much?
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Equado:
jeez...y exactly wud ah liesmtin ah bot...Oga abeg browse...if we wer on whatsapp wud v shwed yhu proof...

How's using whatsapp going to show me proof when u can't even show me proof here? If u have installed the game on year pc abeg take a pic of u playing it using a keyboard atleast. Den I'll believe u. Or maybe even u have been tricked to believe the game u bot and playing is god of war 3.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Equado:
...how can I buy the game ? And how much?
if u have a credit card u can buy it online and download it.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
kimco:

I'll need a better description on the nvidia 1gb gpu u have. Right click on desktop> properties>advance>adapter tab . I think it shud be dere. Then reply.
Here is my rig

Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
kimco:

After I've confirmed that it's gud enuff pls goto emuparadise.com and search for the god of war games in both the ps2 category and psp category, download, and then proceed to download the emulator pcsx2 v1.2.1

After that google ps2 bios and download atleast two ( ignore this if the emulator already comes with bios, last tym I chked it didn't tho)

Also for psp download the ppsspp emulator. Dat one is easy to figure out so don't worry.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
kimco:

GPU - GeForce GT 630M (1GB)
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Memory - 8.00GB RAM (7.90 GB usable)
Current Resolution - 1920 * 1080, 60Hz
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
HDD - 750GB

emuparadise.com is not displaying
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by kimco(m): 3:31am On Nov 19, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
GPU - GeForce GT 630M (1GB)
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Memory - 8.00GB RAM (7.90 GB usable)
Current Resolution - 1920 * 1080, 60Hz
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
HDD - 750GB

emuparadise.com is not displaying

I think it shud suffice. Don't go crazy with the settings though. Google emuparadise and let it give u the right link. Then search the roms and emulator there. The emulator is pcsx2 1.2.1. Also it's direct download so it's fast. Gudluck and feedback any issues u may encounter.
Re: Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc by GJames(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am playing it on my laptop already but i didn't download it. I installed it from a disc given to me by a friend

(1) (Reply)

How To Use R4i Savedongle To Back Up 3ds,dsi Games / Fifa 18 Mobile Game / How Can I Play "Play Station 2 Games On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.