Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ (766 Views)

Fmr. Senate President David Mark Escapes Attack In Agatu LGA While On Inspection / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Fmr Senate President Blasts Obasanjo - You Are Hypocritical, Insincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ by okpismart: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
In a 6- page letter to Former President Obasanjo(see it at the link below)A former senate president said that for Obasanjo to draw Nigerians attention to the problems confronting the country was an indictment on him, having failed Nigeria as a past leader who was opportuned to rule the country as a military man and as a democrat for 11 years.

He described Obj as hypocritical, insincere and a complete failure

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/678-fmr-senate-president-blasts-obasanjo-you-are-hypocritical-insincere-and-a-failure
Re: You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ by jchima14: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ameh Ebute can anyone tell me when he was senate president pls
Re: You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ by DidierKing: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obasanjo can only deceive men. He can never deceive God.

In an appropriate time all his sins and atrocities would be revealed
Re: You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ by DidierKing: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
jchima14:
Ameh Ebute can anyone tell me when he was senate president pls
Why are you begging the question?
You are a no body. So your questions, deciet and diversionary tactics wont work
Re: You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ by jchima14: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
DidierKing:

Why are you begging the question?
You are a no body. So your questions, deciet and diversionary tactics wont work

Why do ppl hate Obj so much. I de laf ooo. I still de laf grin
Re: You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
seconded ,make the old man go rest

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Strikes In Adamawa Again: 45 Girls Abducted In Madagali LG / # / Sos : Appeal From Students On Rivers State Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.