Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. (1579 Views)

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. / No Apologies For Endorsing Fayemi - Tinubu / Dokubo Is A Private Individual - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
No apologies to Berem undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
No apologies to Berem undecided
Mr. Stalker,please what did I do this time around?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
berem:
Mr. Stalker,please what did I do this time around?

You support APC that is why I am very annoying with you, after all we went true.

You hate my Mentor and all APC are scared of the Lion of the creeks, Mujahid Alahaji Chief Asari DOKUBO

You should decamp to PDP and support our very own GEJ!

That is what u did..

Re: I am Mr GARRI pls
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

You support APC that is why I am very annoying with you, after all we went true.

You hate my Mentor and all APC are scared of the Lion of the creeks, Mujahid Alahaji Chief Asari DOKUBO

That is what u did..

so because of this nonsense you wrote that's why you have taken it as a hobby to keep disturbing my mentions and stalking me?

mtscheeeew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
berem:
so because of this nonsense you wrote that's why you have taken it as a hobby to keep disturbing my mentions and stalking me?

mtscheeeew!!!

I have never stalked u!
I yam married pls don't let my wife catch u!
I dint disturbed ya mentioned.

I yam not just happy u dint supported Goodluck Ebeles Jonathan undecided

Nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
dp
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

I have never stalked u!
I yam married pls don't let my wife catch u!
I dint disturbed ya mentioned.

I yam not just happy u dint supported Goodluck Ebeles Jonathan undecided

Nonsense?
well I am not supporting pdp or Jonathan. you can go to hell for all I care.
this is my last reply to you on this forum.stop spamming my mentions with your stalks

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by 1stola: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

That is what u did..

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
berem:
well I am not supporting pdp or Jonathan. you can go to hell for all I care.
this is my last reply to you on this forum.stop spamming my mentions with your stalks

GEJ TILL 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=1stola post=27337450][/quote]

I will not replied u because u are seem to be searching for troubled undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

GEJ TILL 2023

Yes
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
dp

Berem were u trying to say u a're decamping to PDP? undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by Caseless: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

That is what u did..

trash!
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
APC is trash!

You mean APC? undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by hazyfm: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

That is what u did..

[size=98pt]MUMU2[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
hazyfm:

[size=98pt]I AM A MUMU2[/size]

No insults please..
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by hazyfm: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

No insults please..

[size=98pt]MUMU2[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by hazyfm: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

That is what u did..

[size=98pt]MUMU2[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
This garri eater can't just let me be. Na by force?

angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by hazyfm: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:

angry

He is a [size=98pt]MUMU2[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
hazyfm:

He is a [size=98pt]MUMU2[/size]
God bless you!
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
hazyfm:

[size=98pt]MUMU2[/size]

You should be banned!

Trol
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Berem stop spying go and spy on other APC threads..
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:

angry

grin
Tell me you don't eat GARRI too.

Stop supposing APC!
Support PDP!
Re: Asari Dokubo Is My Mentor! No apologies to Berem. by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
God bless you!

God bless him for what?

(1) (Reply)

Pdp: Orji Kalu Demands Refund Of N5.5m Senate Form Fee / Nigeria Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi / GEJ Is A Phenomenal Change From Before- Prof. Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.