Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

National Taskforce -urgent Information Required - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Taskforce -urgent Information Required (914 Views)

National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation / Need Of Urgent Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Taskforce -urgent Information Required by Owiii(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
I was called this afternoon to go and check my name at the notice board of Federal secretariat. At first I was thinking it was recruitment exercise into the federal civil service but I saw a heading titled list of successful candidates for natforce recruitment. Please house, what is it all about,the pay package and any other thing in need to know. It's urgent.
Re: National Taskforce -urgent Information Required by Adeyinkaolu: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Owiii:
I was called this afternoon to go and check my name at the notice board of Federal secretariat. At first I was thinking it was recruitment exercise into the federal civil service but I saw a heading titled list of successful candidates for natforce recruitment. Please house, what is it all about,the pay package and any other thing in need to know. It's urgent.

Boss, which state b dat?
Re: National Taskforce -urgent Information Required by Owiii(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Adeyinkaolu:

Boss, which state b dat?
Benue state

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Answer "What's Your Biggest Weakness?" / 9 Signs You're Going To Be Extraordinarily Successful / 10 Baby Steps To Be Calm Under Pressure In School (and At Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.