Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,920 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai (564 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai by dotman19: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yJUQMZqAoQE/VEa0ecOgg2I/AAAAAAABWQk/Q7ICrft7Ddk/s280/Mallam-Nasir-el-Rufai.jpg[/img]

Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated the reasons why he joined Kaduna Governorship race. In a statement issued by him yesterday, the former minister said one of the major reasons why he joined the race was because of the level of decay in the state and the state is now seriously lagging behind other states, including those recently created.

“Our state, Kaduna, is now fragmented across ethnic and religious lines.

“Without federal allocations, the state cannot survive. Our renowned educational institutions are decaying, while unemployment and youth restiveness are visible. Trust in government is low and the essentials needed to stimulate socio-economic development are most lacking.

He also pointed that the situation should not be allowed to deteriorate further. “Otherwise the cohesive fabric of our community may be completely destroyed,” he said.

“Bearing in mind the need to rescue our beloved state; coupled with deep reflection and wide consultation with stakeholders who cherish the importance of providing good leadership, I have resolved to contest for the office of the Governor of Kaduna State on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 elections,” he said.

See more [url]http://.com/thread/1120/why-i-want-to-be-kadunas-next-governor-%E2%80%93-el-rufai.html[/url]

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai by FiftyFifty(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Come 2015, Kaduna people will have a new Governor in d person of El-rufai & Nigeria and Nigerians will equally have a new President in d person of GMB. Enough of cluelessness & kleptomania.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai by Orjioorji(f): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Allah yakiyaye muzabi dan boko haram
Re: Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai by hungryboy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
El-rufai shut up dia,
we already know say na government money dey hungry u to chop,
the wan were u chop for Fct ministry don dey finish, now u wan go find another awoof for KD
Re: Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai by Ngwakwe: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Goodluck to you but never try sharing Kaduna State lands to your Children and your siblings.

You are qualified and got the experience too, go for it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FAYOSE Seals Ekiti Speaker's Petrol Station / Dogs Help Arrest Nigerian Man Who Jumped White House Fence / For Immediate Release N4000 NYSC Fee: House Of Reps Betrays Nigerian Youths- ACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.