Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern (627 Views)

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Ghana Vs Uruguay: [2 - 4] On Penalties After [1 - 1] Draw @ World Cup 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern by amoss: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2014
No one saw this coming, no one. Not even an octopus would predict the eventual outcome of the Roma vs Bayern game which ended in a disaster for the Italians on home soil.

Roma were tortured by the visiting Germans on the night as they fell like a bag of cats with mesmerizing display from the flying Dutchman Arjen Robben who grabbed a brace in that game, along side the likes of Thomas Muller, Robert Lewandowski, Franc Ribery, Mario Gotze and Xherdan Shaqiri who co pelted the route.

Rudi Garcia however accepted that his side lost both tactically and mentally which amounted to the bashing which was never envisaged.

“It was a tactical collapse more than a psychological one. We weren’t aggressive enough and allowed Bayern to play
Read more here>>> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2014/10/can-put-blame-on-me-says-roma-coach.html?m=1
Re: You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern by arimahoseloka(m): 3:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Roma really fall my hand honestly. how can u let them do that to you on home soil

1 Like

Re: You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern by amoss: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Shocking
Re: You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern by Omero(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
amoss:
Shocking
Unprecedentedly SHOCKING!
Re: You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern by Omero(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
amoss:
Shocking
Re: You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern by Princecalm(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
They followed in Germany vs Brazil footsteps.

(1) (Reply)

****breaking News Morroco Banned From The Next Two AFCON Tornament - Hayatou**** / Nigeria And Her Dead Sports Structure / NFF To Send KESHI On Refresher Course Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.