Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? (15268 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by shimfe(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Anybody heard about hadiza atiku abubakar oil & gas investment club?
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by pythonwizpro(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Here is a short-term project, has been online for some 19days and currently still paying.

You get 7% on your invested cash daily.

www.fxmutual.com/?ref=temresa

Project can still stay for few more days before it stops paying, just plan well, and hit & run.

With this kind of project, you don't need to spend many days as the black December is fast approaching in the industry.

Like every other monetary investments, do not invest more than what you can afford to lose.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by 15pound(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Get Free $10. No Need To Deposit, Just Buy Share Investment With The Money And Withdraw Your Profit Everyday! Visit http://www.portablefund.com/?ref=badru. Call 08178487465.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by iscbaba: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
IMAGIN SOM1 MENTION PROFIT PROGRES,I INVESTD $18,THIEF DEY GAV ME $18.90 AFTA 10BUSINES DAY BT MY MONEY AS BIN PENDIN SINCE DEN.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by danedwards: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
DeJames101:
Why not share your online money-making ideas with us here in Nairaland?

You can discover 7 sure ways to make money online in this free, but very valuable ebook: tinyurl. com/qdccbza
The businesses have been proven to yield great income. Cheers!
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by fastlane84: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by qwester: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Looking for HYIP programme paying with proof
check out the link below

Referral Link : http://fxglonet.com/?ref=qwester

contact for funding into Perfect Money account. hyiptrend@yahoo.com

Goodluck.

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by oshimiliego: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
imagrg:
Please can anyone tell me what best and paying HYIP to invest in and say if these investment Programme managers actually pay up as claimed. Egopayhyip.com defrauded me recently!

then correct your mistake go for investment that will not fail you, you won't give any body your money you will control your money by yourself and take the profit visit www.forexcake.com
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by oshimiliego: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2014
imagrg:
Please can anyone tell me what best and paying HYIP to invest in and say if these investment Programme managers actually pay up as claimed. Egopayhyip.com defrauded me recently!

Accept my sympathy, then correct your mistake invest without giving anybody your money, you control your investment and quit when you are done kindly visit www.forexcake.com
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by nicewoody6: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
HYIPs are very risky and can be very demoralising when one loses money. I certainly do not encourage people to go into it. There are better ways to make money simply by partaking in charity. For more info on that, Ping me on my BB: 7c1b023f
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Skynet247(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
brother just start selling data bundles...
thats what am doing ... and starting with
1gb bought for #2000 had a profit of #1300
selling death cheap to people... now I have
advance to buying 8gig and sending simple
proposals to banks and populated
companies... making me a clear profit of #
7000 from each 8gig I sell... u wanna know
how I do it... can take u one on one for #
2500 add me on wattzapp. .. Check my
signature for my phone number...

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by ngcars(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
kiss
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by justfree1(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2015
It's very simple; either you design your 2015 yourself or you subconsciously fall into another person's designs. Guess what they've planned for you? NOT MUCH.
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
I am working on a side project that doesn't affect your current job/work. I won't promise you much but you should be making an extra $1000 to $2000 working on this side project this month, without it affecting your current job/work. I only need 8 goal getters to partner with me. If you are interested or need more information send me a message
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by AISHBAMBA: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2015

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Dollarboom: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you are brave enough,I can manage a forex account for you profitably and make #500,000 monthly. I will prove this before you iCalt. Call 08162868544.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by mattybaby: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by teemy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
back in the days we used to search for paying hyips. the litmus test was low paying, long existing and consistent companies. lots of hyip review sites exist. search stopped when we noticed they kept saying they trade forex. we looked for forex later
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by collins0032(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Soon
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by alubert4real: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Please could you with how you still make money from hyip?
dolamcars:
Still making money oohhh. doubt me? Sit there and say na lie. na you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Investment So Far? / Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.