Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (54289 Views)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Dreyl(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand
why re you hating on mah nigga marieole
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

for ur info..twas never dere before and ws meant to be dere for only a short while whc I did already and removed.In a nutshell, am sure ur antiquated and antediluvian gf ain't on my level.lastword#
ah beg is dis ugly b*itch still talking. Stop giving urself hope and wake up from ur dreams.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by adedayourt(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2014
If you wana hit FP
Jus get pix of....
1. Tonto dika @ d beach wit bikini
2. Tuface with wife and kids
3. Geneviv selling ugu and palm kennel
4. Stella Damascus playin wit life cockroach on movie set
5. Ur gf running frm ur side to hug davido on stage

I bet mod ll neva disappoint ur FP xpetation
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by obumsky059(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2014
make una stop hatin, he is one of d greatest talent Nigeria has ever got...i love wizzy anytym anyday

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by xtervaganza(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand
it's one thing to say you hate his music it's another thing entirely to say u hate him

Oloshi eda Kan ni e

3 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Mclick(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Perhaps she won't mind if he use her and dump her, thats what she's looking for. In the end they call it love 8-) chai
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2014
silversonuc:

one kweshion pls, pls wat is d make of dat ya white powder, no vex ooo
one kweshion pls, pls are u mentally sound? No vex ooo
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Eberex(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2014
shior! playing the Michael Jackson scene with a female fan....................walking away. I'm not into naija songs in the first place
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Hope say na only her waka come,cos if the boyfriend dey dia n him no do anything him eff-up
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2014
This is the type of celebration Buhari would receive on stage after defeating the Otuoke born next year.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by lilbazy(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

And he has not even created a single topic since he joined nairaland grin

Create a topic and let's see how Lucrative,,educative and inspiring it would be when it makes front page undecided

Mtchew
ok you think am here to create topics right?
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2014
i aint a perfect being tho...but this is sheer stupidity and if she keeps up this silly attitude, it will lead her to hell. How on earth can u go and hug someone old enuf to be ur younger brother How i wish it was an anoited man of God she went to hug, it would have been better. I wonder what kind of anoiting she went to tap

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2014
I wonder if she has a boyfriend....
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
The naughty girl guy fit they inside crowd like that oooooo
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
The naughty girl's guy fit they inside crowd like that oooooo
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Kanyol(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2014
That bouncer just take style dey touch the girl bobby angry
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Humblebloke(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Emodeee: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2014
even if Wizkid mk BLUNDERS in his songs, we will all dance to it.
I want ya body SLEEPING IN MY BED*singing*. Stop hating, pray to GOD 4 ur own personal blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:

What standard?

The one they never had before?

By the way, what makes it shameful? She idolizes Wizkid and was overwhelmed. She was just expressing herself. Anything wrong with that? Its her right, you know!
And hey, do I sense some beefs for this Starboy. Just cos you "hate" him dont mean you should go tripping cos some girl who obviously adores the crap out of him had a chance to give him a bear hug.

At least she is way better and probably of a better standard that majority of girls who form fake façades only to undo themselves in even more shameful things. Eg. Lekki Runs Girls (If ever there was anything like that)

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2014
Hahahahaha
wallex1983:
This iڪ Spiritually Electric
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Vado(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Beeches outchea on a wednesday morning fighting over wizkid. Dude probably in a 5-star napping with that same chic that was all over him in the flicks. These ones & their bfs are cat-fighting about who's finer. Vane earthlings. angry

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by efilefun(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2014
All of u hating on the nigga need to chill, he is somewhere enjoying his money while you are here having sleepless night over him... imagine person dey comment as early as 5am.... mtchew

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by laplace19(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
By the time people will start fainting and dying for him that I will know what to comment.

Teacher: make a sentence with Ghana.
Wizkid: are you ghana dance o if I show my money

Hypocrite.... shey you no dey listen to his nonsense songs yet you can sing them....

"Are you gonna dance"...not "Ghana dance"... iti akwu

3 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by laplace19(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:

Na your type go do worst pass....
Nairaland girls always forming nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by silversonuc(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2014
ChinenyeE:

one kweshion pls, pls are u mentally sound? No vex ooo

of cos i am, ok u wanna knw if i belong to yaba left like u? Cos no sane human can apply dis kinda make over

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by skyeboy98(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.
4get it,another man`s meat is another man`s poison,nt matter of illietrates, if u don't like him another girl can die for him we all have our choices. More over let learn how to apr8 what we have. Chao

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ayindejimmy(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2014
I smell a script here. Nice actin though

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Eddy2cute(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
By the time people will start fainting and dying for him that I will know what to comment.

Teacher: make a sentence with Ghana.
Wizkid: are you ghana dance o if I show my money
hahahahahahahahahaha kkkikikiii looooo o my gadddd this is infact the most funny comment I have ever read in nl lolllllsss
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Eddy2cute(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2014
laplace19:

Hypocrite.... shey you no dey listen to his nonsense songs yet you can sing them....

"Are you gonna dance"...not "Ghana dance"... iti akwu
but its ghana dance that wizkid said na
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by blkmum700: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Weed disturbing her brain anyway,only surprise she didn't go nate for him.all dose Amugbo girls way full shrine.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Mc4larin:
Another useless thread..........
Are there no other news worthy of front page than this crap?
How will this inform & enrich the lives of Nlders intellectually

Seun, pls what is the reason behind nairaland's birth?
NL mods killing front page wit useless thread since wen Judas betrayed Jesus!!!

Oga Chey Na ur papa get Nairaland? wtf is wrong with these people complaining about about post on FP ...
One man food is another man poison..... so don't expect all post to suit you....

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
some galz ar jealous of nt beign his gf,... dnt worry in d next 2yrz wen i become a star more dan trillion of galz wil wana hug me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.