Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki (7566 Views)

Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / [photo] Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Cuddle Up In New Photo / PHOTO: Ini Edo’s Carbon Copy Found In Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Plenty money... Gd fr her...
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by Bimpe29: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Products of her career!
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by ehinome4hushM(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
lol!

because you don't know someone does not mean he ain't got no money.
do you know all the names of those senators siphoning millions in the senate and house of reps?
i could be filthy rich and still stay lowkey.

how much is ini's worth sef? nollywood gives them little or nothing more than fame. those who are rich are so because of endorsements or private investments.
how many of those has she got?

ini is a sister incase you want to think i'm hating.
she has money of her own but not the type to spend recklessly as she is doing lately

I AGREE WIT U 100%....WHR DID SHE ACQUIRE SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM?! ENDORSEMNT MONEY NO REACH AM DO ALL DIS
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by stephanieJoy: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:
....the ugly mofo ain't even light skin......but don't u people hav light skin females in that Nigeria?

.. Why mus every females be dak skin?
angry
. ....,,,
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by stephanieJoy: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:
....the ugly mofo ain't even light skin......but don't u people hav light skin females in that Nigeria?

angry
. You an illiterate for asking such question in the 21st century. Go and ask your ancestors that question
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by MrCork: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
stephanieJoy:
. You an illiterate for asking such question in the 21st century. Go and ask your ancestors that question

...this is 2014 u mofilik pringiforama......what the heck as ancestor gots to do wit light skin females.

. .no wonder why we Londoners refuse to come bsk and settled in that Nigeria place! ....its all about light skin chicks!
angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by stephanieJoy: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

...this is 2014 u mofilik pringiforama......what the heck as ancestor gots to do wit light skin females.

. .no wonder why we Londoners refuse to come bsk and settled in that Nigeria place! ....its all about light skin chicks!
angry
my friend its better you stay in that london and suffer and pay all the tax u wanna pay than coming to stay in Nigeria with ur senselessness. Don't add to our problems
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by MrCork: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
stephanieJoy:
my friend its better you stay in that london and suffer and pay all the tax u wanna pay than coming to stay in Nigeria with ur senselessness. Don't add to our problems

...u cant even compare ordanary pekam to that Nigeria. .

...do u people hav cycle lane?

..do u people hav houses with swimming pool coz i no u people prefa river

...do u people traffic light?

. ... Do u people hav snow?

.....do u people hav McDonalds"

......come bak and talk to a Londoner when u can find yes answer to all the question (no offenses)
angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by MrCork: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
....and for the records.don't u there compare that Nigeria wit London...especilly pekam! angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by sinokingz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
For her life goes ON
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by Juliaann(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

angry
Can I see your light skinned picture undecided
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by MrCork: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Juliaann:
Can I see your light skinned picture undecided

......light skin?...f*** no.

..sweeery i ain't g@y....i am 10000.0000.00.000% dark skin and hav been compared to Wesley snipes....been told he look like me
angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by lulu1986(f): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
colossus2:
So where is the photo of the house
Abi na just veranda be 75milla undecided
Mere looking at the fence in the pix, then that house no worth 10m sef angry
we cal it velanda in my language. so veranda z english sef?
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by Juliaann(f): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

..sweeery i ain't g@y....i am 10000.0000.00.000% dark skin and hav been compared to Wesley snipes....been told he look like me
angry
grin so y the obsession wit light skin babes?
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by Juliaann(f): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

angry
grin so y the obsession wit light skin babes?.
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by MrCork: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Juliaann:
grin so y the obsession wit light skin babes?.

...cant stand light skin guys...99.9% of them r usually g@y...look at drake! angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by Juliaann(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

...cant stand light skin guys...99.9% of them r usually g@y...look at drake! angry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Ini Edo Buys A N75m House In Lekki by colossus2: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
lulu1986:

we cal it velanda in my language. so veranda z english sef?
Yea it's english smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!! Wizkid Look Alike Surfaces Online [see Photos] / See What Wizkid Is Giving Tania Omotayo On Her Birthday / Chief Daddy Returns[part 2]is An Interesting Movie Filled With Suspense & Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.