Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work (1605 Views)

CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / A Business You Can Start With Just N1500. Yes Its Real And I Am Making It / You Can Now Get Paid $10 For Being The First To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Get to know how am making $10 every hour on site where am paid just for clicking ads its just like winthrills but not. all they do is to give me ads and i click on them and make more cash from referal note u cant join d site without going through an affilate so this my link to join after sign up just drop ur email no scam please so that i can send a simple ebook of how am making money * the way am making $40 a day on a very simple site just signup then drop ur email signup now @ http://www.minbux.com/?ref=jusjuded note this site a lot of payment method like perfect money, payza,paypal,bitcoin,payeer,egopay etc. just join and right now am recieving my money through payza...
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2014
You can also add me up and whatsapp @ 08068058380
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by pally212(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2014
And how do u withdraw in nigeria
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2014
pally212:
And how do u withdraw in nigeria
simple u can create an account through thier various payment system like payza.PM.Ego pay etc. then u can withdraw ur money from there even with an unverified payza acc.
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
all u need do is to b hard working...
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
jusjuded:
all u need do is to b hard working...

show us ur payment sreenshot or proof

1 Like

Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by pally212(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
I can't open payza account
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by mular(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
yes yes correct guy show us prove on how much u have made and withdrawn and we will belive u not this trush,this one na story story
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by viaj(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2015
wealthcr8tion@gmail.com
Re: How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work by gooddy68: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
100% Profitable Business for 2020.
There are certain business ideas that will never fade even with the rise of technology and system automation.
Computer and it's accessories will remain one of the major business which one can easily venture into both small or large scale.
Here is a complete training and mentorship on how to source for quality used gadgets from United States of America (USA) and ship down to Nigeria.
The training will cover the following areas:
1. Introduction to mini importation
2. Where to source and buy
3. How to Source and buy
4. Confirmed agents
5. How to calculate your purchases and project your profit
6. Things to look out for so as not to buy faulty or problematic items.
And more
Advantage of this training includes
* Step by step instructions and explanation will be given
* Mentorship access
* You will learn the technical basis of gadget sales, handling and usage.
* Secure a lasting and highly profitable business.

This training will be held in a closed WhatsApp group .
Access fee is #1000. https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
There is also a detailed ebook for those who might not like the closed group training.
The ebook is available for download for #2000 only. https://paystack.com/pay/-5w9jx3o4v
We meet in the group.
https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
Stay safe and earn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent / Obtaining A Driver's Licence For The First Time / Invest And Earn Big In The Growing Cooking Gas Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.